420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2023

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with Grand Daddy Black. I've got no plant to offer this month but why bother with this spread, some real giants in April. Good luck everyone.

Biggest Auto to date in my tents.

Critical Kush Auto from Barneys Farm.

Not sure she will ever finish for me, still going at well over 100+ days so put her up for contention.

Btw you guys always smash it with your entries month after month. Plant of the Month is my favourite and toughest comp to vote every single time.

Each and every month it would be an act of futility for me to enter this contest! You folks grow some awesome stuff! :green_heart:
GDB, you’re the man, but I have to respectfully let you know that this:

Each and every month it would be an act of futility for me to enter this contest!

Is by far the most inaccurate thing I’ve ever heard you say.

Heh.

So many amazing plants already, some super impressive entries.

May as well throw my hat in the ring and enter my latest (and greatest) plant yet :D

Tropicanna Banana in the 4x4, she's a real stunner and very close to harvest
tropbanday70_led_7-jpg.2671581

tropbanday70_flash_1-jpg.2671572
Stunning, Weffalo! :yummy:

I think steroids is against the guidelines guys but don't worry theirs still a few of us that didn't use them 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🔥 🔥 🔥 good luck only a few days left ✌🏽
Probably I’m disqualified then 😆

I have a plant I’m thinking of but yeah maybe the competition a bit strong (again!) for me this this month 😅

Nick

Probably I’m disqualified then 😆

I have a plant I’m thinking of but yeah maybe the competition a bit strong (again!) for me this this month 😅

Nick
Not long left Nick let's have it! They don't get any easier trust me I tried waiting 😂😂

Our grow style doesn’t really feature pretty! (Apart from the colas) we don’t do the beautiful tent filling wowness that I see.

So I’m waiting for something so ugly that everyone feels sorry for her 😂

Its a great comp because you getbto speculate on the style and grow approach taken. Imagine the tears and joy along the way!

Fun stuff. Always vote.

Nick

Our grow style doesn’t really feature pretty! (Apart from the colas) we don’t do the beautiful tent filling wowness that I see.

So I’m waiting for something so ugly that everyone feels sorry for her 😂

Its a great comp because you getbto speculate on the style and grow approach taken. Imagine the tears and joy along the way!

Fun stuff. Always vote.

Nick
The more competitors the better,go for it Nick. It’s like the lottery, you can’t win if you don’t play(Enter). CL🍀

Hello 420 folks,
Great plants as usual with this competition.

Wasn't going to enter but the Marshmallow OG was almost 8 zips. Really reminds me of Irene Kush that we are very aware of here in the south.
no bells and whistles, just good ole kush.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom