420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: December 2011

Vote for Plant of the Month - December 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW, there are some real nice strains out there and i wouldnt mind meeting up with all of u to cross some of them hehe. Good luck to everyone and I am honored to be being judged along all of these fine entries. Makes me want to go smoke a bowl...... And i shall do that too. Man i love MMJ

Here's my entry Super Silver Haze grown organically from seed

with bat guano teas........:smokin:.....

m48.jpg

mmm4.jpg

First grow, from seed. This is my "Blueberry" 33 days in to flowering. Organic soil and FF nutes used.

1a_11_.JPG

1a_5_1.JPG

First grow, from seed. This is my "Blueberry" 33 days in to flowering. Organic soil and FF nutes used.

1a_11_.JPG

1a_5_1.JPG

By your Blueberry, do you mean this is your own strain? Would you care to share the genetics? :grinjoint:

:thumb:

I wish, I was given the seeds and told they were blueberry. this is my first grow..

:thanks:

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

Seems like some of you are forgetting or ignoring the rules.....

i also posted three pics, the third wasnt an update it was just to show how it had changed in three days, shoulda been clearer when i posted, soz guys

TM420
:Namaste:

Crap! I forgot about "no nudity" rule...now I'll have to re-take my pics! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nothing wrong with a little refresher on the rules. The mods have a tough enough job, and yes, they excel at it, but let's not make it harder for them. :thumb:

Nice to see FireStorm in the mix!:high-five: I can't wait to see what she looks like in a huge bush,:circle-of-love: in my backyard. get those girls stabilized!!! yarddog35 that's what I call a tasty looking lady!:adore::peace:

Thank you so much Smoke2Js :peace:

She came from very good genetics. I just gave her a comfy home to live out her life :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom