• Xlr8 - Big Bang Automatic

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • kingredeye - bubba kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Goldengoose7 - Blue Cheese

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Bang Auto got my vote. Autos seem to be under appreciated, gotta give it to Xlr8.

Me too. For the first time ever, I'm really diggin the auto concept. I've watched this BBA from the beginning and she's changed my way of thinking in regard to autos. Great job X she's beautiful, too bad the nugs aren't ready for NOTM yet, they're gorgeous too!

Me too. For the first time ever, I'm really diggin the auto concept. I've watched this BBA from the beginning and she's changed my way of thinking in regard to autos. Great job X she's beautiful, too bad the nugs aren't ready for NOTM yet, they're gorgeous too!

Can't seem to find much topic on cloning autos. To start again one have to obtain more seeds?

wow and everybody is only going for the flowering ones!!! lol!!! no worries i didnt even vote on my own!!! its just nice to be in the running, or at the start line still!!! lol!!!

Great Job everybody!!!

:goodluck:

:peacetwo:

:thanks: Quix, Much appreciated. I thought it would be fun to enter an auto-flower for something a little different. I was really blown away by how nice she turned out. I'm really pleased with the props she's getting from you guys. It takes an understanding of the different expectations with an auto to really appreciate this plant I think. Anyway, big thanks! :)

Can't seem to find much topic on cloning autos. To start again one have to obtain more seeds?

Auto-flower plants aren't really suitable for cloning. Once the seed starts, they start aging - and since they are not photo-period dependent, they are "on the clock" from day one. If you clone an auto-flower you are just going to stunt both the autoflower and the clone (poor yields for both). At least that's the theory. Basically, autos have to be grown from seed to yield well.

Along those same lines, many people advise against any kind of fimming, topping and even pruning because you can't extend the veg period for recovery. Any high stress training will, in theory, set back plant development. That's partially why this one has so many intact leaves and no topping, etc. (Though, I'm not much for a lot of pruning anyway -- but that's another story...)

Hope that helps - thanks again for the love! :high-five:

wow and everybody is only going for the flowering ones!!! lol!!! no worries i didnt even vote on my own!!! its just nice to be in the running, or at the start line still!!! lol!!!

Great Job everybody!!!

It's all good. Some ppl entered seedling! It was for fun of course. The name of the game is showcasing plum buds while the plants are still alive and well into the matured age. Then, we want to see them closer, which Nug of The Month comes to play. Oh yeah!

There are several beautiful entries this month. I must have changed my mind 5 times before voting but in the end I went with that beautifully frosted Blue Cheese.

Goldengoose gets my vote this month.

Two thumbs up to all of the entrants! :bravo:

THANK YOU 420fied! :thanks: Your opinion carries a lot of weight with me, so your vote means a lot!

There are a lot of great looking plants in here this month, so again, THANKS for your vote! :Namaste:

there is something about that Blue cheese!!! thats what got mine also!!!

:peac2:

Wow! Thanks Astonr420! :thanks:

That means a lot, especially since you have a plant in the contest! I knew the competition would be tough this month, so every vote counts! :)

no worries Gold!!!
I vote or what i think is the best to me, even if its not mine!!! i wont vote me up just to boost me!!! lol winners deserve to be recognized, i'll get mine!!! i hope!!! im still new to growing sweet MJ since i just got my card this year!!! i am only on my second grow and its from seed, i was fortunate enough to get females out of the both of them!!! but, i just love being involved with all you fine people here at :420: community!!!

no worries Gold!!!
I vote or what i think is the best to me, even if its not mine!!! i wont vote me up just to boost me!!! lol winners deserve to be recognized, i'll get mine!!! i hope!!! im still new to growing sweet MJ since i just got my card this year!!! i am only on my second grow and its from seed, i was fortunate enough to get females out of the both of them!!! but, i just love being involved with all you fine people here at :420: community!!!

Well thanks again for your support this month Astron! You are definitely making an impression around here with other folks, and so I can't wait to see what you start producing over the coming months!

Hey! And congrats on the females! I've gotten away from seed lately just because I had a bad run of an over abundance of male plants in my last two seed based grows. Clones remove that unpredictable element and make it easier to plan things out for the use of my limited resources.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

And thanks to everyone out there who has voted for my entry so far this month! I was cautiously optimistic that my Blue Cheese could hold her own against the stiff competition this month, but the vote count so far has me SO VERY PROUD and HONORED right now! Can't tell ya how much those votes mean to me! :thanks:

I posted a similar message on the NOTM:

81,000+ registered members on 420magazine and only 53 total votes? Are we more apathetic as a group than the regular voting public?

420, get the word out, there are some pretty girls that need your vote!

:420: could post up a banner like an ad to bring in traffic to the contests; POTM, NOTM, and MOTM. Then we'll be seeing vote counts in the hundreds even thousands! Right now these contest in its little circle among the regulars.

I think what Twelve12 said is pretty accurate. If you look back over the past year's contests, the majority of the people that contribute and comment are, for the most part, the same group of regulars. Stating that isn't a cheap shot, just a statement of fact. The point I believe (Twelve12, correct me if I'm wrong) is that there are very few people that even know about the contests. I had no clue about them until I was nominated in May for MOTM, until then I didn't know how the NOTM, POTM and MOTM were selected.

There is nothing wrong in getting the word out to the other 81,000+ members who aren't voting in these contests.

Back
Top Bottom