• Xlr8 - Big Bang Automatic

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • kingredeye - bubba kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Goldengoose7 - Blue Cheese

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright...so I decided to enter my Scrogged out Blue Dragon to the contest. This is my 1st grow ever and I am very impressed with the results so far. Right now these photo's were taken on Day 47 of flowering, about estimated 1-2 weeks from harvest. I am using 97% organic ingredient's minus the Botanicare Cal/Mag. Blue Dragon is a cross of (Blueberry x Sour D) and really smells very strong of blueberry, along with a light lavender color in the buds.

Enjoy!!!

DSC022252.JPG

DSC022223.JPG

I heard some of you were getting tired of Purple so lets see if i can pull ya back?

Razzamatazz
This beauty is an 8 week finisher but can even be pulled at 6-7 wks depending on your tastes, the smells on this girl are practically Alien and not quite what you expect out of a Cannabis plant. Yes there are lots of Berry turpins but the predominate funk off the plant is Echinacea and lavender with a astringent spicyness to it.... very fun...

5816.JPG

I forgot to take a picture with the leaves on >.< hope there is enough green you can tell there are no temp. tricks here :high-five:

5732.JPG

Hope you enjoy guys and oh yeah vote for green :cheer:

:goodluck::goodluck: All

Damn N.W., I don't know who these people are that are getting sick of the purple strains. I can't get enough of them! That little beauty that you have there is ridiculous! F'n awesome breddah!

N DUb!!! man what the crap!!! how is my vegging only plant supposed to compete with that!!! lol, well then again you said to vote green, and as i see my good friend, you have more purple than green!!! oh back fire right!!! lol hopefully that works in my favor, cus as of right now, i am the only one with all green, everybody else, has crystals, and purple, and lime green!!! so thanks for the support buddy!!!

LOL hopefully this works in my favor!!!

:peacetwo:

N DUb!!! man what the crap!!! how is my vegging only plant supposed to compete with that!!! lol, well then again you said to vote green, and as i see my good friend, you have more purple than green!!! oh back fire right!!! lol hopefully that works in my favor, cus as of right now, i am the only one with all green, everybody else, has crystals, and purple, and lime green!!! so thanks for the support buddy!!!

LOL hopefully this works in my favor!!!

:peacetwo:

:rofl: Funny, I was thinking the same thing, LOL!!!

>.< Funny enough i knew SOMEONE was gonna say that, i read it over after i posted it and thought the same thing, guess i should have been more clear :)

Best of luck to all and thank you for all the kind words for my beauty :D

if mistakes were never made, new concept and ideas would never be created.

Just think some of your are your parents favorite mistake :D

Ya got your Purple Genes!!! grats MV! great looking male!

Oh NOOO its my Kryptonite, MV has done it again, pretty sure you secured my vote in one fell swoop.

<-- envy for sure brother gratz :D

Back
Top Bottom