420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2023

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every month this competition is elite. Winning this title is no mean feat.

Just beautiful.

Anyhow heres my girl (from around the block entrant competing in Miss Universe haha).

Runtz Muffin by Barneys Farm. She was a dream till she wasn't, my biggest harvest girl yet though.

Best of luck to you all, going to be another tough month casting my vote already with time for entries still open.
Very nice work Dv8.👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Click on one of my sig links and say hello / Fam Off Topic if you’re watching the cricket like me (English!) or solo cups or other grow crazy in Graduation busy day at the farms today!

You need 12 more posts to enter the contest still but we’ll get ya there!

Nick

Every month this competition is elite. Winning this title is no mean feat.

Just beautiful.

Anyhow heres my girl (from around the block entrant competing in Miss Universe haha).

Runtz Muffin by Barneys Farm. She was a dream till she wasn't, my biggest harvest girl yet though.

Best of luck to you all, going to be another tough month casting my vote already with time for entries still open.
Great looking entry and this is going to be one of the greatest competitions for POTM in quite some time. Good luck everyone and great work btw. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

For your consideration;

Grown outdoors, you know my style plant based organics and HST on a Auto Flow I call Mango. Intense ripe mango scent and very sticky undergoing a 10 day drought for a harvest ETA 15th July.

:Namaste:
Nice work bro n good luck 👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am hesitant to participate. My girl is scarred and can't seem to shake off a pretty severe magnesium deficiency, but if you all are going to insist that I play anyway, fine, stop twisting my arm, ok ok ok I'm in!

Twenty20 Mendocino Skunky Garlic (MSG) Auto Flower, Week 5 of flower: Living in the Limelight

This is Gina, a FastBuds Gelato Auto. She was stunted early (too much nutrients), but came back to harvest 200g of sticky purple bud. Grown in FFHF soil with Remo nutrients in 5G SIP bucket in the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a 32x60x80 Vivosun tent with the Smart Grow System under 100W AeroLight on 20.4 schedule.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

This is Gina, a FastBuds Gelato Auto. She was stunted early (too much nutrients), but came back to harvest 200g of sticky purple bud. Grown in FFHF soil with Remo nutrients in 5G SIP bucket in the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a 32x60x80 Vivosun tent with the Smart Grow System under 100W AeroLight on 20.4 schedule.

Nice work Bman, really tough competition this month. I’m thinking 🤔 now I should’ve waited till next month. lol CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow. You really maximize your output considering a 100 watt light. Very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom