480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

im subbed! just ordered my 180w from GLH a day ago wish i would have known you could have gotten me a discount, all good tho.. 180w is back ordered 2 weeks so ill be patienly waiting... ive checked out your other grows and am impressed with what youve done and am eagar to get mine running...:thumb:

pull up a chair buddy.

i am trying to have no part with the discount thing at this moment, because some how things got twisted and were lead to confusion of me working for the GLH company and their sales. i dont want to have any part of that and for members to think that is the case. Because if that were the case then my grows would not be valid and i am just waisting my time posting my grows. so until the confusion gets cleared up i am taking that deal off of my sig. and i am going to get to the bottom of this. That discount was just a way of helping the members out to save some money, was not directed to fatten my pockets or to in-cress sales for GLH.

This is the deal so everyone knows. i had a bad fall out with my job and am about to lose my house and be on the streets! this grow most likely wont even finish because of this. i told mike i would send all of his lights back to him since they wont be any use for them with me since i will probably have to chop my girls down.

ive been a member of other places for a long time but took a break from posting their because it was too much work and time since my job was working me long hours, but since i lost my job and about to lose my house Mike tried to help me out by offering to give me $20 per journal i posted with my grows. so i took that deal. but i will be very clear i am not saling lights for mike and making money! i am just showing others that leds are not that bad. i have never forced anyone into buying these lights.

some how things got confused and i was said to be working for the led company and their sales. You can never trust someone thats working for a company and their results, that is my golden rule, and since things are getting twisted up i am considering just closing all my grows now for my hard ernd name donsent get know for being a leds sales man. the last thing i want to be known for is a lier and a led sales man. so for this reason and confusion i am not posting the discounts on my sig.

i am not so worried about the rumors or confusion but more worried about living on the streets.lol.. But i just wanted to clear things up that i am not working for the company, the only thing i have made money from is my time and hard working from posting on other sites and showing pics and answering all the questions and PM's. it was just mike trying to be a good person and trying to help me out so i didnt have to live on the streets. things just got taken the wrong way.

just wanted to clear things up with that. i am going to get to the bottom of this because i am not too happy about what being said and that now my grows cant be trusted! ive put a ton of work into my threads and to make them what they are, so for some confusion to make all my work not valid makes it point less for me to take the time and post pics and all the stuff.

If any one els has heard a rumor like this please let me know for i can get to the bottom of this and whats being said! post it here or PM me i dosent matter.

sorry if i have a bad vibe but i am pretty pissed right now this is my one place i go to drown out all of my worries about living on the streets and get my mind off of things and for some confusion like this makes me very unhappy.

wither its believe or not everything i have ever posted on my grows has been 100% true

Yup.I feal yuh Irish.I have been out of work myself and I live in the worst hit area in the u.s as far as economy.My UI is done and unemployment is up to 16% and more so as I am in the housing and carpentry feild.Ive never been with out work and I tell you what, not beeing able to find work and living in an area with long cammutes with out jobs is more than my cool can handle.Your not alone Irish.I would recomend getting your unemployment and file an application for free job training and take advantage of the extended bennefits for those that qualify for the additional 13 months.Its education handed out on a silver platter my friend.

As for those causing drama who cares what they think.There are so many people using these lights and posting there results that its plane to see that these lights cover things pretty well...Dang mike does give them 120 days to try his light and if there not saticfied they can send it back.IDK man I havent herd or read any thing about that until you mensioned this.Is it off another sight.Those guys seem to be more smack talkers and less education and common sence on how to grow a basic plant.......The way I think of it is whatever more power to them.:peacetwo:

Hope it all works out for you Irish....Much respect and positive Karma headed your way brotha.

Hang tight...life's a hellofa ride! Keep your head and hopes up.

Much respect Irish...

-Go

fuck the haters. Your results speak for themselves you can't fake stuff like that.

Hope everything works out. It will be one year on Jan 18 my position was eliminated after 11 years. Do what you do best and make it your new job

thanks for the response and kind words everyone. i just wanted to clear things up. and no one is being a hatter just some confusion/misunderstanding thats been brought to my attion thats all. its hard to find work in the harsh times were all having. everyone is going threw hard times right now. i really am thankful for Mike to try to help me and pay for me posting my journals and the time i put into them and posting pics. very kind of him for that. i just wanted to make that clear thats the only thing i have ever been paid for. i do not make a cent off of his lights he sales. i also want to make it clear i am not testing out these lights either, i already know what they can do and theirs no reason for me to test them, kinda like me testing out HPS.lol. these are just my personal med grows that i share with you guys, their not test!

i just wanted to be honest and tell you guys whats going on and how their confusion/misunderstanding about that subject. i have nothing to hide and this is why i posted on this.

much respect to everyone and i truly wish the best for all of you.

pull up a chair buddy.

i am trying to have no part with the discount thing at this moment, because some how things got twisted and were lead to confusion of me working for the GLH company and their sales. i dont want to have any part of that and for members to think that is the case. Because if that were the case then my grows would not be valid and i am just waisting my time posting my grows. so until the confusion gets cleared up i am taking that deal off of my sig. and i am going to get to the bottom of this. That discount was just a way of helping the members out to save some money, was not directed to fatten my pockets or to in-cress sales for GLH.

This is the deal so everyone knows. i had a bad fall out with my job and am about to lose my house and be on the streets! this grow most likely wont even finish because of this. i told mike i would send all of his lights back to him since they wont be any use for them with me since i will probably have to chop my girls down.

ive been a member of other places for a long time but took a break from posting their because it was too much work and time since my job was working me long hours, but since i lost my job and about to lose my house Mike tried to help me out by offering to give me $20 per journal i posted with my grows. so i took that deal. but i will be very clear i am not saling lights for mike and making money! i am just showing others that leds are not that bad. i have never forced anyone into buying these lights.

some how things got confused and i was said to be working for the led company and their sales. You can never trust someone thats working for a company and their results, that is my golden rule, and since things are getting twisted up i am considering just closing all my grows now for my hard ernd name donsent get know for being a leds sales man. the last thing i want to be known for is a lier and a led sales man. so for this reason and confusion i am not posting the discounts on my sig.

i am not so worried about the rumors or confusion but more worried about living on the streets.lol.. But i just wanted to clear things up that i am not working for the company, the only thing i have made money from is my time and hard working from posting on other sites and showing pics and answering all the questions and PM's. it was just mike trying to be a good person and trying to help me out so i didnt have to live on the streets. things just got taken the wrong way.

just wanted to clear things up with that. i am going to get to the bottom of this because i am not too happy about what being said and that now my grows cant be trusted! ive put a ton of work into my threads and to make them what they are, so for some confusion to make all my work not valid makes it point less for me to take the time and post pics and all the stuff.

If any one els has heard a rumor like this please let me know for i can get to the bottom of this and whats being said! post it here or PM me i dosent matter.

sorry if i have a bad vibe but i am pretty pissed right now this is my one place i go to drown out all of my worries about living on the streets and get my mind off of things and for some confusion like this makes me very unhappy.

wither its believe or not everything i have ever posted on my grows has been 100% true

Very sorry to hear that man!! sending my prayes and blessings yourm way..and completly understand where you are coming from and understand your frustration/anger.. fuck the grow more important is you well being. and that i am praying for IRISH!!

As above Irish i hope things turn around for you pretty quick, id be lost if it was'nt for the hard work you put into these journels, it was very nice of Mike to try help you out of a whole and karma to him, i think there is enough sensible people around here that know you are as straight as they come and have seen it on all your grows, keep the chin up man i know it can't be easy, your in our prayers :thumb:
ps. the cj are looking super.

everyone thanks for sensing me the best wishes and keeping me in ur prayers, i found out today i might be getting a new job, i will know more in a week, keep sending the good vibes and wish me luck.

thanks so much everyone you guys are truly good friends and u make this site what it is, you can never be replaced:adore:

I told mike not to worry about paying me posting my grows on the web, i really do respect the fact he was more then willing to help me in hard times. but its best i receive no money from a company for others dont get confused and think i am working for him.

As of now this grow looks like it might finish if things pan out next week

Irish Boy
I hope the hard times pass you by quickly.
I have been where you are now and I made it though.
I know you will make Bot too.
My thoughts are with you.

Good luck Irish. I have been backed into a corner a couple times in my life and feel for you. In my prayers too.

Whacked to think that the company influences you. If you were a company stooge, you would have had an air conditioner last summer.:Rasta:

Very sorry to hear that man!! sending my prayes and blessings yourm way..and completly understand where you are coming from and understand your frustration/anger.. fuck the grow more important is you well being. and that i am praying for IRISH!!

Ditto! Keep focused on whats important and stay positive and in the end what doesnt kill you will only make you wiser and stronger.
You will be remembered in my prayers as well.
CH

Man do I know about unemployment... I live in MI...

Irish your treads are great stuff bro.. I hope you can keep things going... If not we all no when you get back on your feet, you will be back here on 420 showuing us how it's done... Later bro....

Dang Irish, Sorry to hear about your troubles. Yours was one of the first grows I fell into when I found 420. Your grows are a big part of why I've got a stall in the crawl, :Rasta: Don't think I could ever thank you enough. but I'm definitely sending positive energies your way.

With your growing skills, though, I know what I'd be doing :yummy:

Good luck brotherman!

:peace:

Dang Irish, Sorry to hear about your troubles. Yours was one of the first grows I fell into when I found 420. Your grows are a big part of why I've got a stall in the crawl, :Rasta: Don't think I could ever thank you enough. but I'm definitely sending positive energies your way.

With your growing skills, though, I know what I'd be doing :yummy:

Good luck brotherman!

:peace:

HA HA HAAA Yeah no kidding...Funny its wrong for us but the government can take controll of medical insurance then leagalize just enouph so they can?And we get frowned on for it.Funny how things work out.....yuh know.But I am not complaing or any thing its just a little funny:peacetwo:

damn bro. really blows whats goin on right now. me and the wife are wishing the best for u mate, and good luck!!! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom