480W & 720W LED Grow - Land of Clovers

re: 480W & 720W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Intersting layout of the led's. Can't wait to see what these will do under your tutelage, bro!! Keep up the good work!!

Right on mang i'll do that :thanks: Are those the 180's or the 300's? I'm super interested in seeing what one or two of these lights can do with some co2 and dwc :peacetwo: thanks for the reply dude rock on!

Man these babies are looking flawless, Just had the privlage of seeing these sexy ladies last night and im very impressed.Good job IB. I personally saw the new LED panels and they look good +++. If everything keeps going this well then Irishboy will be pulling some mad weight with quality buds.Me and irishboy both agree the new panels seem very diffrent but by quickly judging them i think its for the Better.

OOhh man these Casey Jones are stinkyyy too. mmmmm cant wait

well holy shit. new GLH. damn!! i want some now!! :rofl:

they look more purple, right? or just pics. totlay different light setting in these. wow. do u know if mike has done a run with these. how good compare to the oldees?

gonna be great to see this grow!! good luck mate!

Nice looking lights!

Do you have a Kill-A-Watt meter by any chance? I'd love to know how much wattage these newer LED panels are pulling. Cool shit Irish!

:headbanger:
no i dont, i was told it pulls 240w
I cannot wait for my 300's. Those are going to ROCK my 3' 5' tent....
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
ya thats going to be sweet.
Intersting layout of the led's. Can't wait to see what these will do under your tutelage, bro!! Keep up the good work!!
I am very curios to see how they work. time will tell
Right on mang i'll do that :thanks: Are those the 180's or the 300's? I'm super interested in seeing what one or two of these lights can do with some co2 and dwc :peacetwo: thanks for the reply dude rock on!
these ones i have are 180's.. ive have yet to see these lights grown with CO2, i could only Imagen how they would look? that would be sweet.
well, if Mike changed the spectrum, I would think it's probably in the direction of biasing it more towards flowering.

how about a side-by-side with one of the older panels? ;)
i think theirs more red added for flowering in these lights. it would be very cool to see a side x side, thats right up ur alley ;)
Man these babies are looking flawless, Just had the privlage of seeing these sexy ladies last night and im very impressed.Good job IB. I personally saw the new LED panels and they look good +++. If everything keeps going this well then Irishboy will be pulling some mad weight with quality buds.Me and irishboy both agree the new panels seem very diffrent but by quickly judging them i think its for the Better.

OOhh man these Casey Jones are stinkyyy too. mmmmm cant wait
not looking to bad bro, soon we will have another trim party!:blunt:
well holy shit. new GLH. damn!! i want some now!! :rofl:

they look more purple, right? or just pics. totlay different light setting in these. wow. do u know if mike has done a run with these. how good compare to the oldees?

gonna be great to see this grow!! good luck mate!

just seem that more in the pics, their more of a whiter color to me. not sure if he tested them out in a side x side? i know his friend was using it before he released them, but not sure who els? i dont know really too much about these lights. i just wanted to check out some new tech from mike, i couldn't Imagen it not being better then the old one.

a side x side is the only way to find out what the difference is.

a whiter color, huh thats weird. u keepin the old 180w and gonna do a side by side next time?

He is sending me an email with info and what not on the new lights. Ill pass it your way too if u want it!

a whiter color, huh thats weird. u keepin the old 180w and gonna do a side by side next time?

He is sending me an email with info and what not on the new lights. Ill pass it your way too if u want it!

no.. no side x sides for me, thats not my style anymore. too much work to keep things as fair as they need to be.

SS is the side x side man and i would never want to try to fill those shoes;)

please post the info if you get it.

Hello everyone I see irish posted the new lights I sent him and your all probably wondering whats new with these so here you go.

Whats new:

2w single chip led's from Epistar and Cree

Higher quality cooling fans

Patented heat sink

More refined spectrum

Higher quality power supplies

Stronger hanger hooks

Eliminated the PCB board, LED's are directly on the heat sink for greater efficiency

Fail safe technology, if one led goes out only that LED stays out and can be easily replaced

Basically I just took my 2010 panels and researched over the past year on how can I improve them. I had to find a perfect mix of led's, wavelengths and power and at the same time keeping the heat levels either the same or lower than the current ones. I knew I wanted to get more intensity out of my lights but without having to use less led's at higher watts which in turn will raise the operating heat of my panels and take away the ratio of wavelengths. I had the option of going with the 3w/3 chip, 3w single chip, 2w 2 chip or 2w single chip and at the end the 2w led chips came out on top.

The 2w led's allowed me to get enough of the wavelengths I wanted in a panel at the right ratios and intensity with a 90 degree angle lens. The new led's are running closer to two full watts depending on the wavelength unlike my 3w 3 chip that was running at 1w to 1.5w per led because of led integrity issues.

The new models are as follows:

Spectra LED 150w
(100pcs 2w led) True Power 153.29W

Spectra LED 240w
(160pcs 2w led) True Power:239.66W

Spectra LED 395w
(252pcs 2w led) True Power:395.32W

I have a lot more detailed information coming out on these new panels once they get back from the light laboratory I sent them to which will be a few weeks. If theirs any questions please let me know and I will try and answer them to the best of my ability.

Pictures of the new panels and close up of the fail safe tech. Forgot to add that the panels come with a detachable power cord like your standard home computer cord that can be changed out, the panels run from 85v to 280v so they can be used anywhere in the world.

fail_safe_close_up.jpg

2011_Spectra_380w.jpg

2011_Spectra_240w.jpg

2011_Spectra_150w.jpg

Michael, that is truly innovative. I am impressed how instead of just saying "oh, team of scientists, etc." you just do the research, hands-on, and are working at making a series of lights designed to be the BEST for us growers.

I am so glad I made the decision to go with your lights, and I know the results will be much better than I've achieved before.

:goodjob::thanks::amen::rocker::headbanger::party:

Michael, that is truly innovative. I am impressed how instead of just saying "oh, team of scientists, etc." you just do the research, hands-on, and are working at making a series of lights designed to be the BEST for us growers.

I am so glad I made the decision to go with your lights, and I know the results will be much better than I've achieved before.

:goodjob::thanks::amen::rocker::headbanger::party:

Awesome Zombo thank you..

I do the research myself because I use and grow a variety of plants with these exact led panels so I want the best for me and wouldn't give you guys anything less. I cant wait to send you the two Spectra 395w so you can see them in action yourself.

Thanks for all the support and comments everyone. Irish as always great job on the grow cant wait to see those huge frosty buds at the end!

:yummy::goodjob:

thanks for the info. i cant wait to use these in the summer time because their running cooler in my tent and the less heat the better for my summer grows.

i could see u used different leds because they look fatter then the old ones and more of a cleaner color IMO. and it now makes sense wile the front of the led panel looks all hight tect because its hooked to the heat sink.

the leds seen to be running brighter then ur old 3w 3 chip that was running at 1w to 1.5w per led because of led integrity issues. are they pump up more now or the same with the 2w leds?

all i know is those fans are way way stronger then the old ones. these leds dont seen like a good ideal to break the glass out looks way to high teckh on the panel. i would not suggest this at all.

since i am the only one with this panels right now, ill post more pics for you guys.

Heres some more detail pics to show the lights. Heres how the new led screen looks
100_4036.JPG
100_4033.JPG
100_40311.JPG

100_4040.JPG
100_4041.JPG
100_4039.JPG

heres with my Camera all the way darken so i can get better pics of the colors.

100_4042.JPG
100_4045.JPG

heres the stronger mounting hooks mike was talking about.

100_4037.JPG

WOW! very nice! Mike also told me i am getting a new 2011 model damn and am i excited they sound top notch! thanks mike for running a great business and being a stand up guy! 420 wouldnt be what it is without you! thats for sure!

Back
Top Bottom