A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

I'm settin' myself down in hear if you don't mind...I have "Farewell to Nova Scotia" playing in the background and, god, it's bringing tears to these old eyes.
Well, welcome to the west coast Hutch!

Thanks, I'm in Vancouver now but I was born in Yarmouth, N.S.
I like Vancity, I lived there for a few years way back in the late 80's! I caught a few good concerts back then, Mötley Crüe and Metallica were the most memorable. I couldn't get tickets for U2 at the time, stood outside BC Place Stadium with the rest of the unfortunates.

I like Vancity, I lived there for a few years way back in the late 80's! I caught a few good concerts back then, Mötley Crüe and Metallica were the most memorable. I couldn't get tickets for U2 at the time, stood outside BC Place Stadium with the rest of the unfortunates.
Oh man, I've already been way more nostalgic today than I like to be but thinking back to those concerts in the seventies and eighties really does it. My first concert in Vancouver was B.T.O. with a warmup band from Texas I'd never heard of, ZZ Top, or as we Canadians say, "zed zed top".

Oh man, I've already been way more nostalgic today than I like to be but thinking back to those concerts in the seventies and eighties really does it. My first concert in Vancouver was B.T.O. with a warmup band from Texas I'd never heard of, ZZ Top, or as we Canadians say, "zed zed top".
Oh man, you predated me by a decade! BTO! I haven't heard that in eons!

That spot on top of the tv cable box did the trick, that'll now be the germ station.

We have tap roots!

20200104_131729.jpg

Into the pods they go!

20200104_135951.jpg

On with the show!

So far so good. Grow on gro cha cho!

Yes BVB, I was worried about that second bean, I'm glad it popped.

That's right Magic, now this part I don't like, waiting for a seedling to emerge without a helmet head.

Starting the new year firing!

Starting the new year firing!
Thanks for checking in Sunny, yes I'm really hoping that I pull these 2 grows off into my best grow to date!

:popcorn:
I saw motley Crüe twice in Edmonton for their last tour, then again for their 2nd final tour lol!

saw Metallica as well, last year, or the year before.. idk I can’t remember (I do smoke weed ya know) right @Baron Von Blurple

they were all good shows. The concert that surprised me was the Alice cooper show when he opened up for motley the second time. Alice can put on a damn good show! Blew me away! :headbanger:
Anywho.. I’m subbed in and will sure follow along.
i feel sorry for all the journals it stops giving me notifications for, after following all of these comparative grows lol

Back
Top Bottom