A Canadian Comparative Grow With Seedsman's Black Sugar In Coco

One of the seedlings is starting to emerge from the pod, hopefully see the other one soon.

20200106_074535.jpg

On with the show!

They are both alive but one has a bit of a helmet head, the other is just starting to push through.

20200106_173031.jpg

I gave it a bit of a mist and it popped right off with the aid of some tweezers.

20200106_173702.jpg

I hope she'll be ok and that the other one pushes through tonight.

On with the show!

Good morning Crüe!

The other one pushed through without a helmet, it came with it but fell off, they both look rough though, I may end up with 2 runts.

20200107_082538.jpg

On with the show!

We don’t judge here, we accept all ——-except that Dave guy over there——-> haha jokes. Looking good canuck. Beautiful little ladies you have :) Magic

These 2 are looking good but check out the stretch on the bcp X bp!
One of the black sugar has a little fat root out of the pod already so, on to their homes.

20200107_224138.jpg

On with the show!

Shortly after midnight at 12:30 am on New Year's Day I dropped 2 beans of Black Sugar from Seedsman.

Excellent way to start a new Decade!

As Rob Schneider would say. You can do it!

I first remember that from Adam Sandler's "Little Nicky"

We don’t judge here, we accept all ——-except that Dave guy over there

lol - I'm Dave and my brother Dave is here too :)

These 2 are looking good but check out the stretch on the bcp X bp!
One of the black sugar has a little fat root out of the pod already so, on to their homes.

20200107_224138.jpg

On with the show!

Very nice! And throw in @Kitchenhawk 's great strain too! I have seen that in a few journals now it's got my interest up!

Alright - I'm in for sure - and was just chatting about how I like these community grows.

I need to buy some more CBD seeds so I'll include some Black Sugar too. I'm a big Seedsman fan now since their seeds germinate so fast!

Anyone near Barrie Ontario who has some Black Sugar seeds already and want to trade with me?

I'm originally from Comox BC - still love the island and the coast when we visit family there!

Thanks for firing this up @Canuckush !

PS: Congrats to the guy in Ontario who won that 70 million in the lottery!!!

Welcome Dr, yes this is my first Seedsman and comparison grow and it's great seeing a group doing the same strain at the same time in different mediums.
Yes I have kitchenhawk's strain going in another thread, his genetics look great!
It's good to see another BC'r here! Best of luck finding someone close to trade with!
I knew that 70 million would go in Ontario!

Well my Northern Lights are not ready yet, I was hoping that they'd be harvested by now, I may have jumped the gun in starting this New Year's Day because I now have a space and light issue!
I have to figure this out quick!

Back
Top Bottom