Adding to Mega Crop

In soil you feed MegaCrop with every watering- you need to weigh out the dose- 2,4,or 6 grams, so you'll need to get a little gram scale- you can get an adequate one on a*azon for about ten bucks...
I did need to use cal-mag last year when I was watering with rainwater- but you shouldn't need it with tap water.

I found better results adding calmag but I also use rainwater. I’m actually not very happy with the stuff but a couple people grow great plants with it, and most are happy I think. VetSmoke’s plants look amazing.

I quit using it now. Next time I stumble upon a broke Canadian grower I’m going to give my tub to them.

You cant order less than the 9.9 kg bag online..
Not sure where you're looking, but the MFG has the 2500g size for apx $28.00 (630 gallons worth)

mfg = manufacturer.

i use mc in hempy. works great and is easy. the 9.9 kg bag is going on 3 yrs now. probably last for 5 lol.

in fox farm watch for when the nutes in the soil begin to fail. can be tricky. i don't like that soil for that reason. use the greenleaf nutrients online feed schedule, you can trust it. feed by grams / gal or grams / litre for the easiest approach. learn a read on your plants and you'll be fine.

Mfg. is Manufacturer.
Check your pm's, Tarek

Back
Top Bottom