After a Few Year Site Hiatus - I Have Returned Stronger Than Ever!

Well, I would say that I'm disappointed (and I am, somewhat) with the weight we're going to get off the two TWs but for never having dealt with the strain/not training it properly before flower, I will be satisfied with the ~7ounces off of the two plants. LSD should be coming down in about a week or so, then Blue Dream will be a week or so beyond that.

Here is what wifey and I did tonight, got ~3 ounces of bottom nugs into jars, all the big nugs are still 12-18hours of drying away from jars, but they look to have another 3+ ounces on them based on what I've seen thus far.

jars15.jpg
hangs.jpg

Looks amazing!!! My blue dreams look almost identicle to yours!!! They are about the same age as well. I definitely love blue dream. My last run didn't turn out that great, not sure if it hermied, or I pulled it too early or what, but the potency wasn't there for blue dream so I am in hopes for a better harvest this round... Your girls look amazing, it trips me out to see your v/u shaped scrog and setup, it is almost the same as I ran for 4 grows, and I loved it, such a nice way to maximize yield and help support the plants. I just recently replaced it with a 2nd tent and perpetual grow, but miss my v-scrog...awesome looking grow and very nice looking nuggies!!!

Looks amazing!!! My blue dreams look almost identicle to yours!!! They are about the same age as well. I definitely love blue dream. My last run didn't turn out that great, not sure if it hermied, or I pulled it too early or what, but the potency wasn't there for blue dream so I am in hopes for a better harvest this round... Your girls look amazing, it trips me out to see your v/u shaped scrog and setup, it is almost the same as I ran for 4 grows, and I loved it, such a nice way to maximize yield and help support the plants. I just recently replaced it with a 2nd tent and perpetual grow, but miss my v-scrog...awesome looking grow and very nice looking nuggies!!!

Thank you good sir! Yeah, the blue dream I'm growing just went ahead and shocked me last night. Today is 8 weeks on the nose and she is literally infested with amber trichs already. It was like Thursday she's 5% amber, Friday she's 30+% amber. I spent over an hour debating with myself last night about how it was possible that I managed to get a 6 week trainwreck and an 8 week blue dream into my strain catalog this year... I'll post that leaf shot here as well.

Here is that.
Photo_on_5-31-13_at_8_35_PM.jpg

And here is an updated jar shot. We're getting closer to long term storage humidity every single day!!
TNYEDSQ.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

I apologize for not updating as we had a bunch of stuff happen to where we had to move/downsize and then re-move back to where we were again. I planned to keep this journal rolling but I will start another if need be. Thank you.

Ingenious. I've never seen that (an Acurite in a jar).

Thank you good sir! Yeah, the blue dream I'm growing just went ahead and shocked me last night. Today is 8 weeks on the nose and she is literally infested with amber trichs already. It was like Thursday she's 5% amber, Friday she's 30+% amber. I spent over an hour debating with myself last night about how it was possible that I managed to get a 6 week trainwreck and an 8 week blue dream into my strain catalog this year... I'll post that leaf shot here as well.

Here is that.
Photo_on_5-31-13_at_8_35_PM.jpg

And here is an updated jar shot. We're getting closer to long term storage humidity every single day!!
TNYEDSQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom