AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Aw yeah. Liquid Green Gold :slide:

So I went by the book on this tincture. Here are pics in order of there events.
IMG_278610.jpg

Northern Lights #5 x Haze
IMG_27818.jpg
IMG_27824.jpg
IMG_27848.jpg

Fresh out the oven. I Let it sit for 10 minutes before opening.
IMG_27878.jpg
IMG_27888.jpg
IMG_27899.jpg
IMG_27957.jpg

4 hours later.
IMG_280013.jpg

Liquid Green Gold!
IMG_280414.jpg
IMG_280714.jpg

This shows the color better. LGG!
IMG_281016.jpg

Bottoms up. I'm feeling the effects of that tiny spoonful already(been about 30 minutes). I'm not sure on the potency so took it easy.

Something important that's not in the directions. Try to poor the LGG into a container that is meant for pooring or you could end up with this.
IMG_280516.jpg

LOL. Or put a pan underneath your bottle. Nothing is taking that green tint out. Now I have to deal with the wrath of Mrs. Smiles. :bitingnails:

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

yikes!! Swallow another spoonful of that green stuff, it'll make it funny at least.

Or you could go get the palm sander, some emery paper, a pint of polyurethane, a Purdy 2" brush and a few hours...and call it an upgrade

:cool:

yikes!! Swallow another spoonful of that green stuff, it'll make it funny at least.

Or you could go get the palm sander, some emery paper, a pint of polyurethane, a Purdy 2" brush and a few hours...and call it an upgrade

:cool:

Just paint it black. She'll never notice :)

Nice! Does it taste like alcohol, or does it vapor off? I was thinking of trying this, and then reducing it.
Yep, it does. There is a strong alcohol smell that kind of makes your eyes roll to the back of your head which is blended in with the smell of the herb. When you try it the alcohol taste is there but not overpowering at all. Surprisingly it is sugary sweet and you can taste the herb. The taste lingers on your palate some and is pleasant in my opinion. It's like the smell of the herb when you open the jar and take a big whiff. You can also feel a tingling on your tongue after wards. I actually really enjoy the taste. I'm puzzled to where the sweetness comes from. Very happy with the results.

Just paint it black. She'll never notice :)
LOL...I wish.

looks Fun Gratz
i cant even find the 190 proof one here only the 150 proof one

looks Fun Gratz
i cant even find the 190 proof one here only the 150 proof one
According to the instructions the 150 should work :)
Is there a reason you went with the tincture over oil?

You could run that tincture through the machine again with a little more everclear and more bud couldn't you?

Yeah. I've never done oils or tinctures. When I think of oil I think of cooking and wanted something I didn't have to cook with (still have a batch of cannabutter in fridge :)). The tincture caught my eye because you could just consume it as is. I guess you could do that with oil too but that doesn't seem quite as pleasant to me. Also with tincture you could precisely measure out a dosage for a batch that is to your liking using those tincture bottles with droppers. I can see those droppers coming in really handy for places where you need to be discreet. Nice and portable too. I can see my self putting some in a plain glass of water and consuming it that way. A nice break for the lungs.

The little spoonful yesterday I found to be very pleasant. Perfect for daytime. The NL5H is good for day time to me. It also lasted for awhile (3 or 4 hours easy). Not sure why I was expecting it to be more potent. It's just all new to me I guess. I'm going to try 1.5 mls tonight. I think that will give me the potency I like for evenings.

I certainly appreciate the thoughts on dosage and extraction technique. Werner Breunig said it a couple years ago and it's stuck with me regarding methods of using cannabis. He said smoking (and even vaporization in certain circumstances) is the most primitive way to medicate with cannabis. The medicinal future of this plant is in refining the dosing and consumption methods to make it as precise and repeatable as possible.

Let us know how 1.5 does you. :cool:

I love to cook...i'm putting together a mental list of all the ridiculous food I could make that would get me blazed. :)

For some reason cannacheese seems like a brilliant and terrible thing.:smokin:

you need to check out Drziggy's thread if you want to be a foodie
hes making alot of different edibles makes you mouth water
i like to call him Chef Ziggy

Oh yeah. Dr Ziggy cooks up some mouthwatering goods over in his journal.

So I tried out the tincture again last night. I downed 1/2 a teaspoon (2.5 mil). That packed a serious punch. The everclear is way more present and strong with the higher dosage. Burns your mouths. I didn't mind it though. Everything was going good with nice potency. But after 2 hours it came on like a freight train. I started getting visual affects like coloring blotches. It knocked me out. Potent stuff. I should have listened to my self and did 1.5. So with this batch of tincture I'm thinking 1 to 1.5 mil will be to my liking. A 1/2 mil for daytime. This first tincture attempt turned out to be a big success. Love the Magical Butter machine.

So with 2 1/4 cups that equals 532 ml's. Subtract my bone head spill there is over 400 ml's left. Should last a while :)

Back
Top Bottom