AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

I don't wear gloves either your not alone :thumb:

only started using gloves for certain things but not for trimming and stuff and only because someone mentioned oil being absorbed into the skin infused oil other than that I don't use em either

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

I personally feel nitrile gloves are a must for trimming. 14 lbs deep I'd still like to be able to unstick my skin from the scissors. But other than that and minor stuff no gloves

well I only have to trim one plant at a time

I have gloves...haven't used them yet either. But I too don't usually have an assembly line. My harvests are a bit more...er...artisan. lol

:cool:

I think my back would be permanently damaged trimming that much bud. It hurts thinking about it :laughtwo:

It's update time for me. I got to start off by saying I am loving the way this grow is going. I think I've found my method of growing and will settle in with these nutrients for awhile. An hour goes by so fast in the morning when I'm in the grow room checking up on my girls. Most of that time is spent just staring and gazing at them. It's so therapeutic to the soul. Zen like. I then snap in to reality and have to rush to get ready for work. Guess I got to support this hobby some how. Anyhow, just wanted to say sharing my grow and watching others grow styles here on 420 Mag has added another element of joy to my life.:Namaste:

So here we go. I wanted to get some natural lighting pics but decided not to as everyone was so happy and I did not want to kill their mojo. All pics taken with phone underneath method 7 led glasses. You can really notice the different color spectrum from G8LED and Mars-Hydro. Both are doing an incredible job.

Tent1 with Mars 700 and Motavation and Light Blue Haze. LBH would probably be 18" if I didn't tie her down. She is 14" with me spreading her top 2 branches to the edges.
IMG_27457.jpg
IMG_27449.JPG
IMG_274210.JPG
IMG_273113.jpg
IMG_27307.jpg

And here's the rest of the girls in Tent2 running 2 G8LED 240watts.
IMG_274713.jpg
IMG_27497.jpg

HGK is so shy. She just wants to curl up into a ball. I have to tie her down good to get her to open up. Look how tight them strings are.
IMG_27528.jpg
IMG_27558.jpg
IMG_273711.jpg

And finally Dark Star. I purposely left her for last. She is becoming my favorite plant. Don't tell the others I said that :straightface: :laughtwo: Besides the one topping she is growing naturally. No training needed. Every leaf on her is perfect and symmetrical. If you look at her from top she's shaped like a star. Just a beautiful plant with smell of skunk and musk.
IMG_275111.jpg
IMG_27347.jpg
IMG_276111.jpg
IMG_276011.jpg

Is that alternating nodes I see in that last pick:)

I'm going to take clones of DS, CBD, Motavation, and LBH. Will do some fem seeds of DS for sure. These girls got their first feeding of GO nutes at 1/4 strength yesterday. They probably could have went another week without anything but just wanted to get them started.

If anyone is interested in the stats of these girls I've been logging everything. Here is a link to their feeding schedule and stats. I was just looking it over and thought it may interest some.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bPxADoi8-xLmxpEsY2AOaxFh1BTcobzoh3XN7J9UTiM/edit?usp=sharing

:peace: Hope everyones garden is well. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention one observation I've noticed. I was seeing 2 or 3 gnats every now and then in the garden. Ever since I started using compost tea I have not seen a single gnat in 2 weeks. Also, I have not ph adjusted anything in this grow even though readings have been very acidic in 4 to 5 range.

Sweet Update AllSmiles :thumb:

They are all dialed in, they look so happy. Every one of them. DS and LBH are my faves. Love that sharp but open reaching look.
Great work my friend, so happy for you! :high-five: I very much get the whole - gotta go to work to keep a roof over my plants - thing.

Also the Zen thing, I can observe for hours. Glad to see you enjoying your garden of beautiful ladies.
It adds some joy to my day as well. :cheer::Namaste:

Yup, those are staggered nodes. She has officially reached maturity. Plants are all looking real nice man. Loving that Darkstar and HGK of course
Thanks man. I'm stoked Manning. I've never let plants veg this far so it was a joy to see that. HGK is on the come back trail. I have high hopes for her again after the slow start.
Yep, they're ready when you are. Looking good dude. :thumb:
Thanks Gov. I was going to let them go until the end of the month but I may start flowering them next week. I just took some clones so I want to give them a chance to recover.
Sweet Update AllSmiles :thumb:
Thanks Chronic. :high-five:
They are all dialed in, they look so happy. Every one of them. DS and LBH are my faves. Love that sharp but open reaching look.
Great work my friend, so happy for you! :high-five: I very much get the whole - gotta go to work to keep a roof over my plants - thing.

Also the Zen thing, I can observe for hours. Glad to see you enjoying your garden of beautiful ladies.
It adds some joy to my day as well. :cheer::Namaste:
Thanks Brother. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going.

:laughtwo: "gotta go to work to keep a roof over my plants" :rofl: I love it!

Tomorrow will be 14 days since the bigger girls moved from 1 to 5 gallon pots. Do you guys think 14 days is enough for the roots to fill the pot? I just want to make sure I'm maximizing the pots. I see space becoming an issue once I flip but I'll manage that by pruning any get away branches.

Actually, roots don't need to fill the pots before you flip. As long as they've had a chance to stretch their legs in the new pots the roots will continue to fill the space (i.e. once they show some new growth throughout the plant AFTER upcanning them you can go at any time). I'd definitely let them heal after taking clones, but they look healthy and should shrug it off. A week should be fine, but longer will yield higher...obviously.

:peace:cool:

Welcome ClosedCircuit. My wife tells me I need to organize the house like I do my journals:) You are just in time to see these girls flower.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Today is officially Day 1 of Flower Light Schedule :slide: I just set the timers to go off at 5PM. So they are on 12/12 cycle. I plan to drop them to 11/13 at the end of stretch. Not sure why I'm doing this. Just because I can I guess :laughtwo: Well see how it goes.

Here are the numbers on the girls before flip. I'm counting Days Old from when tap root poked out in paper towel.

Strain/DaysOld/Height
Holy Grail Kush/49/8"
Dark Star/49/10"
Motavation/49/11"
CBD Kush/49/10"
Light Blue Haze/47/15"
Sannies Jack/46/7"

Full stats here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bPxADoi8-xLmxpEsY2AOaxFh1BTcobzoh3XN7J9UTiM/edit?usp=sharing

I took 2 clones each of DS, CBD, LBH, and M. All were the branches just above where the cotyledons were. DS was only about 2.5". Used Clonex to dip stem and stuffed in Jiffy Pellets soaked in RO(1qt) + Florablend(1/2 mil) + ArmorSi(3 drops). Ended up at 6.7 PH. Well see how they turn out. Here they are after a couple days.

IMG_27658.jpg

So far so good.

And Here we go Happy Shatterday Brotha Smiley :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom