AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Weekly update time. The girls absolutely loved the humus tea i drenched and foliar sprayed them with yesterday morning. SJ is starting to show new growth again and HGK is too just after 1 day. All girls are nice and perky. Here are pics taken this morning.
IMG_54435.jpg

IMG_54127.jpg
IMG_54212.jpg
IMG_54296.JPG

Below pic is Motavation
IMG_54284.jpg
IMG_54377.jpg
IMG_54394.jpg

IMG_261611.jpg

All of them were topped before the last pic. Last pic was taken under method 7 led glasses also.
:peace::)

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

My first HGK Flux was 2 ounces dry, and that's with root problems. Her monstercrop clone I have going is looking nice. They get frosty trichs everywhere. I think mine is more og dominant than kosher. Bout to start a CS project and make seeds of HGK and an HGKxPC cross

Nice. I hear HGK is a good smoke too. Good luck with the CS project. I just finished one in my last grow and the seed is growing now. That would be LBH. Let me know when you get that journal up. Sounds like a nice cross. I love me some Pineapple Chunk. Great smoke.

Out of all my grows so far, HGK is by far my favorite smoke. And once it gets a month long cure it becomes mind blowing. Not long colas, but nice fat grenades at the top. So you did a CS project? How many seeds did it end up making you?

Fem pollen was created from a clone of NL5H. I got 19 seeds from a Blueberry I pollinated one bud with. I also pollinated a clone from the same mom as the pollen clone. I have 5 seeds from that so far but there is more waiting in the curing buds. Probably no more then 20 though. I wasn't going for a ton of seeds on my first attempt. I may have to whip out the CS for this HGK though the way its made an impression on you:)

Girls are chugging along and doing fine after their topping last week.
IMG_54555.JPG

LBH is displaying the most aggressive growth. She was topped above 5th node. She is probably going to be tall with long, leggy branches like her NL5H father. Hopefully full of Blueberry buds:) She's almost double the size of everyone else at 8 inches. Super healthy and a joy to watch. Started LST on her yesterday.
IMG_54673.JPG
IMG_54686.JPG

Motavation is doing great. Topped above 5th node. She is very stout with tight spacing between nodes. No need for LST. The side branches seem to grow sideways cause there is no space. Less training for me:)
IMG_54753.jpg
IMG_54805.JPG

Darkstar also good and very similar growth patter to Motavation with tight node spacing. Also topped above 5th node.
IMG_54844.JPG
IMG_54881.JPG

CDB Kush is also similar growth to Mota and DS. Not quite as big but doing good. Was also topped above 5th node.
IMG_54934.jpg
IMG_54963.JPG

HGK is still slow to grow. She is a bit behind the 4 above but is still showing signs of growth so I think she's gonna make it. She was topped above the 4th node. She also has a leaf that has 2 shades of green on it. It's circled below. I think she's gonna pull thru.
IMG_54995.JPG
IMG_55022.JPG

And finally Sannies Jack (regular seed). She almost got chopped because growth seemed to have halted. However the last 2 days she has shown growth at the branches. All the branch growth was from the last 2 days so I'm hopeful now.
IMG_55032.JPG
IMG_55061.JPG

That's it for another week. I have tea brewing consisting of RO/AncientForest/DiamondBlack/Molasses. I'm going to up pot the 4 bigger plants to 5 gallons this weekend. HGK may go another week in 1 gal and then to a 3 gal final pot (maybe 5 if she displays more vigor). SJ will go in a 3gal final pot next week also.

:peace: :)

I believe I had something like that on a leaf before I wouldn't worry bout it
unless its really affecting the whole plants health and the new growth looks fine
one bad problem is if you start over compensating for everything you think might be a problem
you might be actually causing problems
just a thought

edit btw the babies look Great :thumb:

Thought I'd post some root shots. Just finished transplanting 4 girls to 5 gallon pots. They were just slightly root bound. CBD is smallest of 4 but has most roots.

IMG_266216.jpg
IMG_266311.jpg
IMG_266410.jpg
IMG_266714.jpg
IMG_267213.JPG

I'll transplant the other girls a day after the next watering and will just let them fill the 5 gallons before flip.

Pretty :thumb:

Looks on point dude. Plants are healthy, grow is clean, all systems are go... :cool:

Superb looking bunch, AS! :thumb: Thick stems, tight nodes and branchy. They look like they were putting down some good roots, that must have been a welcome sight, they look thick and healthy. :cheer: LBH is lookin beastly. :drool: Great photos, plants and update!

Superb looking bunch, AS! :thumb: Thick stems, tight nodes and branchy. They look like they were putting down some good roots, that must have been a welcome sight, they look thick and healthy. :cheer: LBH is lookin beastly. :drool: Great photos, plants and update!
Thanks bro.
up by two, hour and twenny minutes left :)

Oh man, I can't watch. It's too close. It seems all the contests are tight right now. Crazy drama.

Thanks bro.

Oh man, I can't watch. It's too close. It seems all the contests are tight right now. Crazy drama.

Yeah, well you're still up by three, and it's tomorrow already - Congratulations! :high-five:

I get to chew my nails for another 5 days. :loopy:

Thanks CS. It feels really good. I was sweatin it. Gfcollective came on strong in the latter part there.

Got my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks bro. I'm so excited for you - you're gonna want to mess up a plant, just to use the Butter Machine!
And the Jar :surf:

Back
Top Bottom