AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Girls are doing well. I started a foliar feed on them last week consisting of ~6oz of RO + 1/2 mil Bioweed + 2 drops ArmorSI. This solution has 6.7 ph and ~220microS. I've been foliar feeding twice a week in the morning. Plants seem to love it. Haven't started nutrients yet. Probably won't start til 2 weeks after they get transplanted to 5 gallon pots.

I dusted the roots with Azos and Mykos and transplanted all but SJ to 1 gallon pots. They were just slightly root bound. I forgot to take pics of the roots on LBH. Sorry CS. All the roots looked about the same. CBD had about the same amount of roots but they were thicker(fatter) then the rest of them. The 3rd set of leaves from LBH are normal now. Woohoo.

HGK is a little smaller then the rest. This is probably due to the funny growth on one of the leaves from the second set. At seedling stage they probably could use all the leaf mass they can get and that leaf put her behind a bit but she'll catch up. The leaf looks like she's flipping me off :laughtwo: She loves me.
These pics taken today.

IMG_53867.JPG
IMG_53894.JPG
IMG_53847.JPG
IMG_53935.JPG
IMG_53971.JPG
IMG_54003.JPG
IMG_25948.jpg
IMG_259312.jpg

I'll probably transplant SJ to 1 gallon in a few days. The rest seem to be in veg mode now. Noticeable growth on them everyday. Keeping lights at 24".
:peace: :)

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

They are looking great Smiles! You had 100% germ, and only have like two leafs that aren't perfect, so you must be stoked. :volcano-smiley: Well, aside from knowing where and how you're going to flower them all, ahahaha! Gotta love those kinds of problems. :peace::high-five:

I'm super stoked man. My past grows were full of failed germinations and failed starts in soil. Luckily I learn from my mistakes and have great people like you guiding me along. Not sure what I'll do about space but I'll make it work some how. Not a good time for me to start using 5 gallon pots and waiting for alternating nodes. I'm a glutton for punishment. :laughtwo:

beautiful glass :thumb:

I'm super stoked man. My past grows were full of failed germinations and failed starts in soil. Luckily I learn from my mistakes and have great people like you guiding me along. Not sure what I'll do about space but I'll make it work some how. Not a good time for me to start using 5 gallon pots and waiting for alternating nodes. I'm a glutton for punishment. :laughtwo:

shucks & :thanks:

THC Tetris right :bongrip:

beautiful glass :thumb:
Thanks Chonic! It's your turn. :roorrip:

I'm honored to have you check out my journal. I've seen you in many of the journals I've browsed thru including yours. You are such a great person and provide nothing but positive vibes. :thumb:
shucks & :thanks:

THC Tetris right :bongrip:

:laughtwo: No doubt brotha. Gonna make it fit on the fly.

Thanks AllSmiles :Namaste:

Really beautiful glasses, :hookah: Just jealous, haha!
Oh snap. :yahoo: Look what arrived at the house today. Haven't owned a bong in 20 years.

IMG_256010.jpg
IMG_256515.jpg
IMG_257214.jpg

Those aren't scratches on the bong. Just bad photography on my part. I would hit this thing now but I am on business time :(

She is loaded and ready to go for tonight though. So excited.
Smoke Cartel + 420 Mag + 420 Discount = :slide:

Right?! :hmmmm:
Congrats and nice nug in the contest StealthBoat, she looks awesome! :cheer::peace::Namaste:

Thanks! If you want to see more nugs just click on the link in my signature ;)

Subbed, I'm surprised more people aren't for this grow, looks very promising!
Welcome Stealthboat. I'm pretty new to this and out there with my growing style. I've tried alot of styles in my first 3 grows so it may throw many off. I find it a great learning experience. I'm really digging GO nutes so far though. Sit back, relax, and let me load a bowl for you. :roorrip:
Right?! :hmmmm:
Congrats and nice nug in the contest StealthBoat, she looks awesome! :cheer::peace::Namaste:
I concur. Beautiful man.
Most folks just dig looking at flowers. Vegging plants are boring to most...but not me :cool:
Me too man. They can't grow robust flowers without proper care in Veg.

Thanks for the support fellas. I just fed my girl a humus tea that brewed for 60 hours and had a ph of 5.2.
IMG_259813.jpg

Hopefully it will be fine. SJ's growth has stunted and HGK is slow to grow. Hopefully this tea kick starts them. Other girls doing great.

I'll be along for the journey. LEDs are in my future. Good luck! ;)

My first HGK Flux was 2 ounces dry, and that's with root problems. Her monstercrop clone I have going is looking nice. They get frosty trichs everywhere. I think mine is more og dominant than kosher. Bout to start a CS project and make seeds of HGK and an HGKxPC cross

Back
Top Bottom