Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

Above and beyond... Seriously? Guy finally learns how to upload a photo after 8 months and we're giving him a standing O? :)

:rofl:

I didn't really play with the first scrog, our Crown Royale photo, but we've been talking since on getting one together for an auto. I gave him a bunch of suggestions on how to change it up for my purposes with an auto, followed by some impractical and ill-conceived suggestions. I then of course made him prove it to me before he went off and made the ideas into what would actually work.

Now I just have to figure out how to break it to him that we need 5 more 4.6 gallon airpots and a fleet of frames and add-ons. :)

They see past my lack of "posting prowess" and see my true value :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like someone (other than yours truly) needs to do some shopping

It never ends my friend. :laughtwo: I say invest in it. This is a brilliant scheme and will make your lives easier and your grows more effortlessly productive. I can see already how well it's working.

We'll definitely let this one run to completion and make sure we're happy with it, but I can't imagine any showstoppers. It'd take some of the challenge out of the mini tetris game getting them into the tent, but we hope to be out of the tents in the next couple months anyway.

They see past my lack of "posting prowess" and see my true value :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like someone (other than yours truly) needs to do some shopping

:high-five:

So how do you guys divvy up the chores?

July 4 (Monday) Update.

Autos: Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 53, Early Miss 3 is 39, Train Wreck is 24, and the Quarter Pounder is 12 day old.They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 12-22 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 90 days old (day 25 since flipping to 12/12). She is 11 inches from her main light.

Temps remain in the low 80s with humidity around 50%.

• QP got her pot sides misted with 160 ml of plain tap water. Figure I'll give something to evaporate without actually giving her anything.
  • EM3 got soaked with 75% strength bloom nutes and her first bloom fortifier at quarter strength (5.38 liters with 22.5 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 5 ml of GO CaMg+, and .4 grams of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 789 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 68 f
  • AH got soaked with 75% strength bloom nutes, and figured we'd give her one full strength fortifier feeding (6.27 liters with 22.5 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 5 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.2 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 796 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 68 f

Family pics:

QP at 12 days (10.87 lbs down from 11.70, 11.23 after her spritz):

TW at 24 days (13.27 lbs, down from 14.08 yesterday):

EM3 at 39 days (11.14 lbs down from 16.60 yesterday, 23.00 lbs after watering tonight):

AH at 53 days (11.70 lbs down from 16.97 yesterday, 25.52 lbs after watering tonight):

PK at 90 days, 25 days from flipping (28.71 lbs, down from 31.78 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

I'm noticing my Med GOM at 16 days mirrors your QP at 12. I buried that stalk too. I'll be able to follow you with that one, being so close.

That Purple Kush is so beautiful, and she's just getting started. :high-five:

Good work. You got everyone tonight. :bravo:

So how do you guys divvy up the chores?

Roshambo, South Park style.

No seriously, it just kinda fell into a pattern. I've got better near sight and more patience, plus the innate gardening bug. It was my obsession with the virginia creeper crawling up the side of the house that led Biz to say to me back in October of last year "Hey, why don't you grow something we can smoke instead".

He's in far better shape, so there's less risk of a stroke on the stairs when carrying water, and seems to actually enjoy mixin' the nutes.

Or at least that's what I tell myself so I don't feel so bad taking all the (in my opinion) fun stuff.

He seems to be happy with the arrangement arteekay. He's always wearing that sly virtual grin, like he's pulling something grand off.

You're a fan of Virginia creeper? One of my favorite plants. I have an outline tattoo of a creeper on my right ankle.

I'm noticing my Med GOM at 16 days mirrors your QP at 12. I buried that stalk too. I'll be able to follow you with that one, being so close.

I haven't topped QP yet, she's going to be at 13 or 14 days, off our usual day 12. I think that's because I had her stuffed under AH for a few days while RP still had her fat ass in that tent. She's an 85 day strain, so she's got plenty of time to make that up.

That Purple Kush is so beautiful, and she's just getting started. :high-five:

Good work. You got everyone tonight. :bravo:

PK has two days more than 5 weeks left, by breeder schedule and from the flip not first sign of flower. That feels like a long time, I can't even imagine what she'll look like in 3 or 4 weeks. Tentatively excited. :)

One hour left in July 4th, for us in the CT zone. Time to re-up on the nail. hehehehahhahhaohohoho.

:)

:hug:

I'll have to break out some DDA and the water pipe with some steamy water and join you. :woohoo:

I'll have to break out some DDA and the water pipe with some steamy water and join you. :woohoo:

Still haven't done the hot water experiment, might need to refill the distilled water bottles first. Every time I've even had warm water in it I taste the water as much as the weed.

He seems to be happy with the arrangement arteekay. He's always wearing that sly virtual grin, like he's pulling something grand off.

You're a fan of Virginia creeper? One of my favorite plants. I have an outline tattoo of a creeper on my right ankle.

It amazes me how fast it grows. This year is insane though, we've been dumping our runoff nutes into them and they seem to love it. I have them on the side of our house. Cut them off to about 6 feet in the late fall and they fill the wall by the start of July. I'll snap a pic some time for ya. I think you'd be impressed. :)

July 5 (Tuesday) Update.

Autos: Cheryl (Amnesia Haze) is 54, Early Miss 3 is 40, Train Wreck is 25, and the Quarter Pounder is 13 days old. They are on an 20/4 schedule and are 12-22 inches from their lights.

Photos: Purple Kush is 91 days old (day 26 since flipping to 12/12). She is 11 inches from her main light.

Temps remain in the low 80s with humidity around 50%.

• TW got her first full soaked, with quarter strength grow nutes (7.17 liters with 8 ml each of DNF Gro A+B and 2.5 ml of calmag+) at 367 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 68 f
  • AH got a mini flush with some weak bloom nutes, watering every day or two I figured I'd take it a bit easy of her today (4.35 liters with 6 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B and 1.5 ml of GO CaMg+) at 379 ppm and 5.8 PH @ 68 f

Topped our QP today, at 13 days this time. She sat in AH's shade for a day or two, so I'm not surprised she didn't hit day 12 like we've come to expect.

QP at 13 days (10.36 lbs, down from 11.23 yesterday):

After topping

TW at 25 days (12.66 lbs down from 13.27 yesterday, 28.48 lbs after watering tonight):

EM3 at 40 days (15.68 lbs, down from 23 yesterday):

AH at 54 days (16.93 lbs down from 25.52 yesterday, 26.53 lbs after watering tonight):

PK at 91 days, 26 day from flipping (24.98 lbs, down from 28.71 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Your training is beautiful. I find myself repeating those sentiments here often. Your up skirt shots are so uniform and then heres my chaos
420-magazine-mobile744620128.jpg

I applaud you sir.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What timing Lazarus13. :laughtwo: Think he noticed arteekay? Great update, by the way. Nice, clean topping, great portraits of the girls. What do you go through to get the brilliant overhead shots?

Didn't you hear? I AM pulling something grand off... I have this impressive garden and only have to do half the work :rofl::rofl:

Didn't you hear? I AM pulling something grand off... I have this impressive garden and only have to do half the work :rofl::rofl:

I like the way your signature line essentially says "I'm with him >>>" :laughtwo:

What timing Lazarus13. :laughtwo: Think he noticed arteekay? Great update, by the way. Nice, clean topping, great portraits of the girls. What do you go through to get the brilliant overhead shots?

I spotted it right before going to be last night, barely awake enough to type out that message, but was too good to pass up. :)

Honestly, I'm pretty lucky on the overhead shots. Take a look at AH's pics tonight. Our soil bin is the red lid she's sitting on, and right beside that is the stairs to the basement. So all I have to do is walk up three stairs and I'm right overtop of 'em.

Bahahhah, too true right?

The heavy half! :)

I like the way your signature line essentially says "I'm with him >>>" :laughtwo:

I guess he thinks my journal gives some cred to his 126 posts.

Totally kidding. It's truly a joint (hehehehe) project.

Your training is beautiful. I find myself repeating those sentiments here often. Your up skirt shots are so uniform and then heres my chaos
420-magazine-mobile744620128.jpg

I applaud you sir.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think there's value in chaos, I often think I'm too fussy.

Now I just have to figure out a way to plan and control chaos and I'll be set. Standby.

Back
Top Bottom