Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile764596661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1376332235.jpg

Need help! It's two different plants but I was wondering if they were male or female

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like male from top but it could just be the angle you took the picture and I would also say that it's time to top that plant

Sent from my SM-T560NU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ummm.... I'm wondering if this is the beginning of a cal-mag deficiency? I'm in soil using leds. Using FFOF soil and the whole line of FF nutes. The only thing I did different this watering was cut back on calmag, from 10ml/gal, to 5ml/gal, and I usually water 2 gal per feeding. I'm on week 8 of the fox farm feeding schedule. Here's some pics, this basically happened over night....
420-magazine-mobile2015238040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093297550.jpg
420-magazine-mobile182943402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1789777140.jpg

It could possibly be heat stress too. As the temp has been able to hit 99F. I have NO way to cool it down besides to vent the exhaust from time to time. I also checked my run off, it's at 6.5-6.7. I just flushed her using lightly FF Sledgehammer. Like this....3gal ph'd wtr, 1gal ph d 2tsp sledgehammer, 2gal ph'd 1tsp sledgehammer, then 3gal ph'd water.

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:
Showing it age no?

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

hello stinky snid and all!

i need advice! i know iv asked about flush on here once before about flushing but just one little bit please!

i started a 2 week flush today but i really need to chop on sunday due to circumstances, making it a good 7 day flush.

they are, auto northern lights, in 7L pots 60/40 perlite mix, fed 1L a day for 2 weeks and they have been real dry the next day for feed.

they took 2L of water today for 20-40% run off, if i give them a 1L a day till thrursday then a 10L flush of plain water will this be even a good flush?

someone sad boil the roots and chop 3 days later, but iv never known anyone to do that, have you? does it work?

thanks everyone for your continues support!

Ive never boiled the roots so not sure what that would do, flush with plenty of tap water not ph'd is all you can do at this point.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Need help! It's two different plants but I was wondering if they were male or female

Look like calyx to me meaning females.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ive never boiled the roots so not sure what that would do, flush with plenty of tap water not ph'd is all you can do at this point.

does it matter that the 20-40% run off sits in the bottom of the tent?theres not much just the odd puddle round them, there not the easiest to move to the bathroom to flush.

think by feeding them 1L a day of plain water will flush the chemical taste?

looks like new side branches starting to sprout to me ....
if they appear in pairs per armpit they are male preflowers .... seems like only 1 growth per armpit so i deduce new sideshoots ...

Pt

Hi.
Embarrassed to say that I read somewhere that biobizz all mix has enough nute's for 3 weeks of growth at veg. I totally didn't give my girls enough nitrogen from day one. I didn't add biobizz grow at all. Should I add some nitrogen to revive the plant along with the biobizz bloom? Feeling a bit deflated like my plants now.

BioBizz Bloom should do it. Their Nitrogen is around 20.

Keep us posted :thumb:

Ummm.... I'm wondering if this is the beginning of a cal-mag deficiency? I'm in soil using leds. Using FFOF soil and the whole line of FF nutes. The only thing I did different this watering was cut back on calmag, from 10ml/gal, to 5ml/gal, and I usually water 2 gal per feeding. I'm on week 8 of the fox farm feeding schedule. Here's some pics, this basically happened over night....
420-magazine-mobile2015238040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093297550.jpg
420-magazine-mobile182943402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1789777140.jpg

It could possibly be heat stress too. As the temp has been able to hit 99F. I have NO way to cool it down besides to vent the exhaust from time to time. I also checked my run off, it's at 6.5-6.7. I just flushed her using lightly FF Sledgehammer. Like this....3gal ph'd wtr, 1gal ph d 2tsp sledgehammer, 2gal ph'd 1tsp sledgehammer, then 3gal ph'd water.

QUESTIONS?
Are any leaves turning dark green=Bluish?
Are effected areas more directly under lights or the same over entire plant?
Is both new growth and middle growth effected?

If yes to all questions, this is a semi-mobile element deficiency. Could be copper lockout due to heat and pH issues.

QUESTIONS?
Are any leaves turning dark green=Bluish?
Are effected areas more directly under lights or the same over entire plant?
Is both new growth and middle growth effected?

If yes to all questions, this is a semi-mobile element deficiency. Could be copper lockout due to heat and pH issues.
No not really blueish, atleast not yet. Just a dark green color. Following the FF feeding schedule for soil, I seen that it sorta give you nute burn, and your plants a dark green color. But not really deficiency signs. This is my second grow, 5th plant, but first sign of any deficiency. And I made notes when I backed off of calmag.

My big question now isn't toward you guys, but FF themselves. I've been supplementing calmag, kinda high dose at 2 tsp per gal. And I backed off to 1 tsp per. Do they not add calmag in any of their line?

My big question now isn't toward you guys, but FF themselves. I've been supplementing calmag, kinda high dose at 2 tsp per gal. And I backed off to 1 tsp per. Do they not add calmag in any of their line?

I know they aren't going to answer, just some thing to ponder... I water and feed with 2 gal each time, usually every 3 days. So that would be 4tsp down to 2tsp, and happened overnight.

Ive only used GH and then AN, GN was problematic for me so i switched to AN and ill never use anything else.

No not really blueish, atleast not yet. Just a dark green color. Following the FF feeding schedule for soil, I seen that it sorta give you nute burn, and your plants a dark green color. But not really deficiency signs. This is my second grow, 5th plant, but first sign of any deficiency. And I made notes when I backed off of calmag.

Honestly the first thought I had was nitrogen toxicity. Are you cutting the suggested feeding instructions from FF in half or doing full feed?

Back
Top Bottom