Autopot & drip ring & training

HigherTheHigh

Hello all!

Im currently growing in soil, Canna Terra Professional Plus to be exact, im currently going to be vegging in an outdoor shed grow room but i dont want to attract to much attention as my area where i live is full off thieves or nosey hudlums :p.

Im setting a camera up in there direct to my pc so thats not too bad, if theres a problem with temps or what have you i can be straight on it but as there only going to be in there vegging then back in the house for flower.

Im thinking a drip ring may be better on a 3 day cycle timer maybe?

If anyone has a link for those hard plastic drip rings could you message or post it for me as iv tried them flexy pipe versions and they were crap.

So what would you say is the best training for a plant to get the best benefit but still keep time short?

Im thinking off topping maybe and training my new plants as i really need minimum 5oz from each, my setups usually consist off:

20L pot, 600w HPS but i will be changing this to 4-9 QB's.

The strains im growing all say 500g+ so there big yielders from there data sheets

you can make a drip ring from a length of 1/4" plastic drip line and a 1/4" T. Use a thumbtack to add more holes if needed. can make the ring any size you like.

alternately, a drip emitter may be more suited to your approach. they can be had in several configurations.

Yeah thats what im after bud something like this.

full

i built these for something like $3. all the parts are generic big box hardware store drip system stuff. have enough left over to make another 20 or so lol.

Just in the USA

Most home style stores or garden center will have it, usually a 25' or 50' roll

My system is a gravity timer. Click on, runs for X minutes, then shuts off

Easy since I have no hose or bathroom in this bedroom my plants are in

i'm in canada. throw a stone at a big box hardware store right now and you'll hit that stuff. it's spring and they are dripping with it lol.

I just installed the 1/4" soaker hose to my indoor LOS grow, 4 - 15 gallon pots. I have a 25 psi regulator installed and it puts out just over 4 gallons of water in 4 minutes (approx 8' of 1/4" hose coiled in each pot) . I was surprised that the soaker hose fed that mach water in that short amount of time. I set my timer to water 3 - 2 minute sessions twice a week. Seems good so far, I will see how this works out...

Here is a pic of soaker hose and another pic of grow now 17 days into flower.
5-26-19-2.JPG
5-26-19.JPG

Back
Top Bottom