Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

I don't know about "explosion" 😂😂😂😂..I'm in the heart of "wild turkeys"..no laws are different than the past.. 😂..one of the harder kills outside and I don't see a population in flux eating out of my garbage :passitleft:
do you hunt ?

Wasn’t that one - The Times ran the same thing this year. That article is behind a paywall so not worth linking.

One persons conservation success story is another person’s problem!

Are those wild turkeys? There’s been a population explosion in the US because they changed the laws on hunting and now their invading cities and stuff? Causing mayhem?

I was reading about them a couple of weeks ago.
They are indeed. The run around the neighborhood like they own the place. They’re like the Crips of the community. Everyone but me is afraid of them. Well, Molly isn’t either. She’ll chase them til they fly! Yes, they can fly.

Wait, so you guys aren't fighting it out with broadswords inside a 5x5 tent to be livestreamed? Yer growing plants instead? That's too bad, I thought we were doing a March Madness-style tourney that we could gamble on. *Sigh*

Kind of a "Fight Club" meets fundraiser thingy. Oh well.

Wait, so you guys aren't fighting it out with broadswords inside a 5x5 tent to be livestreamed? Yer growing plants instead? That's too bad, I thought we were doing a March Madness-style tourney that we could gamble on. *Sigh*
🤣

Thank you for dropping by RD!

He thinks I have an advantage with photos in this first bout.

But in the rematch clause I get a suit of armour and he gets his fancy chair with attachments in a 5x5. Its like King Arthur and his 12 Knights facing down Tommy Franks and all those M1 tanks 😂

We decided together whatever veg time he wants. He’s only got 5x5x8. He can only veg for so long before he’s overgrown. I bet he won’t even get 60 days. I ain’t scairt. My autos give me almost that.

thats the same size as my tent 5 x 5 x 8 with 1680d walls.. extra foot would be nice extra 2 or 4 be even nicer!!!!

thats the same size as my tent 5 x 5 x 8 with 1680d walls.. extra foot would be nice extra 2 or 4 be even nicer!!!!
This tent is a GGT and it has a 2’ extender piece that simply zips right in. And, it’s (2) 1’ pieces. So you can go 7’ (as is), or 8 or 9’ with the extension pieces.

This tent is a GGT and it has a 2’ extender piece that simply zips right in. And, it’s (2) 1’ pieces. So you can go 7’ (as is), or 8 or 9’ with the extension pieces.
I’m wondering if I should pull the trigger on my dream (affordable maybe dream, that is) 5x5 light - the Fohse Pisces sized to the tent. They size them custom, lol. I have a rep I’m working with (read: trying to get the price down with, lol), and I’m waiting on two quotes: one for the 700 watt and one for the 900 watt model. You also have to buy a wall unit and remote. But imho, for around $1300-1500, it’s the best you can do. Anyway, I can almost afford it. And it is seventeen shades of badass. The question is, even with a relatively low profile light, can a 5x5x9 handle a 900 watt ultra beast, or do I defer to the 700? You know what I want. But CO2 is miles away yet. I’d never be able to run it at 100%. Anyone out there running 900 or more watts in a 5x5 without CO2?

I’m wondering if I should pull the trigger on my dream (affordable maybe dream, that is) 5x5 light - the Fohse Pisces sized to the tent. They size them custom, lol. I have a rep I’m working with (read: trying to get the price down with, lol), and I’m waiting on two quotes: one for the 700 watt and one for the 900 watt model. You also have to buy a wall unit and remote. But imho, for around $1300-1500, it’s the best you can do. Anyway, I can almost afford it. And it is seventeen shades of badass. The question is, even with a relatively low profile light, can a 5x5x9 handle a 900 watt ultra beast, or do I defer to the 700? You know what I want. But CO2 is miles away yet. I’d never be able to run it at 100%. Anyone out there running 900 or more watts in a 5x5 without CO2?
Not yet im at 50%(500w) so far slowly increasing it until I see a bad reaction from my plants

I got 2.5g off my first full organic ❤️🤣

All good. I was going to veg them for a bit in a 4x4 I was going to buy. I have no space until middle/end Feb.

I’ll source a new tent. 5x5. I need to swap lights at flip because I can’t buy another light for flower I’ll get murdered by my wife 😂 and that’s tied up for 6-7 weeks.
I’ll hope for a bit more than that….although that’s about what Mini Sky gave me. Lmao!

I would go with the 900 watt, that is only 36 watts per square ft in a 5 x 5 , 25 sq ft. You can always dim them while in veg. I am running 3 - 260 watt quantum boards in a 13.5 square ft space, no CO2. I use the dimmers on them.

Here’s my floor plan @NickHardy. The two small circles are the semi organic threes, and two of the other five are coco/water (5-gallon res) setups. The other three are straight tens.

IMG_4036.jpeg

I would go with the 900 watt, that is only 36 watts per square ft in a 5 x 5 , 25 sq ft. You can always dim them while in veg. I am running 3 - 260 watt quantum boards in a 13.5 square ft space, no CO2. I use the dimmers on them.
Thanks @Vegan4life - all I needed was one person to push me over the edge! Lol!

Thanks @Vegan4life - all I needed was one person to push me over the edge! Lol!
I hope you and @NickHardy don't mind if I tag along? I would love to see you & Nick duke it out, grow room style! Just warn me if someone is going to kill a Gator or a Turkey!

for a 5 x 5 x 9 you should hang 1200 watt s divided by 25 = 50 watts per sq ft.. just adjust height of light for the plants.. no co2.

Back
Top Bottom