Autos v. Photos - A 5x5 No Rules Fight for Yield: A Jon & NickHardy Gig

I watched the video without sound and thought “this is corny as shit”. Then I turned the sound on, and it didn’t get less corny 🤣
🤣🤣🤣

But its Christmas silliness 😂

I didn’t write anything but “Jon and Nick Hardy in a 5 by 5”

Just typed make me a movie trailer with voice over add more drama add fireworks. Etc.

“Under the searing lights of a 5 by 5 tent”

Probably the best line was 100% AI

A bit scary.

I also had to tell it to use an American accent. I guess from my dictionary settings on my laptop it gave me a southern English guy that actually sounded like my real voice 😂

That first version terrified me!

🤣🤣🤣

But its Christmas silliness 😂

I didn’t write anything but “Jon and Nick Hardy in a 5 by 5”

Just typed make me a movie trailer with voice over add more drama add fireworks. Etc.

“Under the searing lights of a 5 by 5 tent”

Probably the best line was 100% AI

A bit scary.

I also had to tell it to use an American accent. I guess from my dictionary settings on my laptop it gave me a southern English guy that actually sounded like my real voice 😂

That first version terrified me!

lol.. you can see why others are so scared of it, like actors and lawyers. It can do their job pretty easy. I think it’s funny because it always gives itself away in weird little ways like odd movements, weird hands, oddly formatted sentences, etc.

Alexa has endless clips of me talking mad shit to her for being a stupid robot 🤣 I’ll be the first one the robots chase into the sewers though so wtf do I know 🤣

I know it's the second page, but are you playing with yourself? :rofl: :goof::goof::headbanger::headbanger:
Umm I hope not!

Jon and I planned this quite a bit.

I’m sure given its Christmas Eve he’s caught up with breakfast and family or similar something.

He’ll be here soon I hope!

🙏🏼

Nick

Umm I hope not!

Jon and I planned this quite a bit.

I’m sure given its Christmas Eve he’s caught up with breakfast and family or similar something.

He’ll be here soon I hope!

🙏🏼

Nick
Maybe he's zooted on all that haul he's been getting. 🤔

Maybe he's zooted on all that haul he's been getting. 🤔

Maybe he can see clearly now that Autos's ain't the thing...

Hope you OK buddy

Alexa has endless clips of me talking mad shit to her for being a stupid robot 🤣 I’ll be the first one the robots chase into the sewers though so wtf do I know 🤣

My 4 year old tells Alexa she loves her once a day. Try it! "Alexa I love you!" You ever noticed she doesn't respond when you shout and then you shout more and yeah... she works even less. I did some testing. For a friend 😆 Then I taught my daughter to talk love to offset that angry voice stuff she might have heard mistakenly.

I'm watching this, so what is the wager????

Sorry Con - another tag I missed - We're just going for yield. The winner gets nothing but happy heart. No "bet" or "prize" just for fun.

Corny fun, like Keffka identified.

Ok, I have arrived. I just caught up on our own thread. @NickHardy - lmao! I was wondering if the video was gonna be movie trailer language the whole way through. Got the specifics at the end. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nice work.

I don’t even know where to go with all that intro Nick.

My plan is pretty much the polar opposite of yours. I’m going with five autos. I’m popping more, and selecting the best cuts. I figure I can dispatch you with:

-2 Watermelon Wedding Cake XXL Autos
- 1 Apple Fritter Auto
- 1 BlackBerry Moonrocks Auto
- 1 yet to be selected

One coco/water pot on the middle with four tens around her. Remo/Cyco nutes.

When you wanna drop, sir? I still need like five days for the Cherry Pie to harvest, then I’m ready. Got nowhere else to put her.

It’s on. Heh. Let’s have some fun and fill the crap out of a 5x5.

Phew!

Was worried you’d backed out 😂

I’ll have seeds around the 5th of Jan

Still not sure what I’ll do. 48 plants is a bit extreme 😅

I think probably the 12 Bruce Banner Seedstockers. Hey been filling stockings this evening already…

I need a new seedling tent to arrive too. But yeah next week or so.

Umm yeah. Big announcement thing but we both got moving parts to arrange.

Just the starters pistol!

Happy Christmas, buddy!

Nick

Phew!

I think probably the 12 Bruce Banner Seedstockers. Hey been filling stockings this evening already…

Happy Christmas, buddy!

Nick
Lol. Ok so no rush but at least the skeleton is in place. Let’s drop the same day when we do. Also, how long you gonna veg your photos?

Phew!

Happy Christmas, buddy!

Nick
And Happy Holidays to you and yours!

I'm watching this, so what is the wager????
That’s a good question. So far we hadn’t discussed a bet. Hmm. Normally I’d happily bet my yield against the other guys - on a level playing field. But autos vs photos is hardly a level playing field. I’ve said from the beginning, he SHOULD destroy me, and probably will. So betting? I think maybe not. Although I should work something out to end up with my set of brass balls I’ve never received. Lol. Best I can do on a bet is, let’s revisit halfway through veg. I’ll know by then if I’m gonna be competitive or not.

In paper to flip 40-45 days.

Transition 10 Days

Flower say 66 days.

110-120 days.

You’ve run autos that long, right?
Well, I don’t know that anyone “runs” autos that long. Lmao. But a couple have graciously given me that kind of time. I don’t care if you veg for 90 days. My tent is 9’ tall. 5x5x9. If it’s filled as I expect to fill it, it isn’t gonna matter what you do. :rofl: And that’s my Christmas Eve shit talk for you. Merry Christmas Nick. Bee and Co. too. Enjoy yourselves.

I know it's the second page, but are you playing with yourself? :rofl: :goof::goof::headbanger::headbanger:
Lmao. He is. I’m working on infrastructure and he’s diddling away. Heehee. We have to wait like a week before dropping, @Tokin Roll. I’m waiting on my final seeds and he’s waiting on a few things too. We will actually have something for you guys to make fun of soon enough. Lol! I like taking on impossible odds. Heh. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and yours Tok.

Back
Top Bottom