Babysitter Coco Loco!

Thank you so much everyone!
Just a quick update I plan to get around eventually to everybody it’s just a cold and icky time and I’ve been really taking it easy with devices for now

I did my best to get some pictures of how some of the sub-canopy flower growth is turning out :)

There you go dusting with confectioner's sugar again!

Also, is that a bit of a K deficiency on the right?
I’m not entirely sure how it could be
Sensi coco bloom a + b, overdrive, terpinator about 1200ppm ~
Then again, they are very hungry around this time. Maybe can up the K a bit. I’ve seen plants start yellowing around 60 days post flip before but these girls aren’t done quite yet so we’ll see :)

And thanks @GainesvilleGreen
I’m hoping I can make it from here to the finish line unscathed :p

Re
Sounds like a lot of stuff...might even be lockout depending on what's in all that.
my understanding has always been that developments of concern typically display themselves on lower foliage before becoming visually apparent on the developments closest to the light. The plant appears to be producing incredibly well in spite of discoloration, however it would be dishonesty on my part if I was to say I have no concerns regarding it.
I’m keeping a close eye. Runoff is testing at 800ppm, fed yesterday at 1200 ppm of which my source water takes account of 170ppm immediately out of the tap. :(
I hope it is not a pressing issue, and my watering today consisted of 2 gal RO - first gallon just water until runoff measured under 300ppm, next gal had only cal-mag, z7 enzyme cleaner and 4 ml total of each AN ph-perfect micro, grow, bloom which totaled 600ppm.

it’s only happening on branches closest to light. This is how everything else looks on plant.

CF06889E-DA3B-4DA9-9110-AB2F68C8DC55.jpeg

I’m sorry about the absence my 420 family :( I had emergency surgery on my spine and was out of commission.. thank god my caretaker followed my instructions on the babysitters <3 I plan on getting around to everyone when I can, here are some pictures :) she will be coming down soon!

I'm so glad the surgery was a success and you're safe and sound at home for the recovery! Your caretaker babysat the babysitters quite nicely...incredibly frosty with a side of K deficiency that will be long forgotten when those beauties are down and trimmed.

:welcome: him.
Thank you so much InTheShed!! I’m so very happy with the plants :) caretaker had also cut a few tester buds and let them dry and I am veeeeeery impressed with the flavor and strength of the medicine.

Hard to beat being at home!!
Nothing but love, and life is sure amazing.
Talk to ya soon mate

Glad you got the attention you needed and it looks like your girls got the attention they needed too!

Chin up and welcome back mate:green_heart:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom