Barney's Farm Lemon Amnesia

2 days post topping it looks like topping success!

Feeding schedule at the moment looks like once every 6 days. I may introduce full strength nutes over the week to help her recover from

20140221_000047.jpg

20140220_235327.jpg

Nice looking, and I have been looking into the gas light schedule as well, I'll be following along :thumb:

Hi Heady thanks for taking a look. I have not yet started the GLS lighting and probably wont now.. maybe next grow

I have one plant that I still have in a 6" starter pot that is the same age as the other plants but is really really short and bushy. She is developing like the other ones in terms of buds sites and I have lowered her down from the light to promote stretch maybe she's just a special one..

So all of them germinated at same time, 2 transplanted right away to 4 Gallon pots. One left in 6" starter pot might have been overfed

20140223_181048.jpg

The 3x Ladies
20140223_181102.jpg

Looking good, wondering why you have decided to abandon the GLS timing? Have you used it before?

Nice and healthy looking :thumb:

Thanks =)

I have used it before in a pc case grow to control a haze. I figured i'd drop it down to veg 12.5/13 hrs starting from 20 and going down 1hr every 4 days of veg. This time I abandoned cause during the time I had late germinated 2x more seeds to fill my tent

20140224_214036.jpg

She has recovered from topping and growth of cm's a few hours is happening. Will update again this weekend hopefully her sisters catch up

Progress so far the 3x Lemons one is short and fat as woah!!

At this rate in a 80cm x 80cm x 1.2m 10 week flowering indica/sativa Amnesia Haze/Lemon I may flip the light in a week or two.. Hmmm?

20140226_180545.jpg

20140226_180533.jpg

20140226_180524.jpg

20140226_180508.jpg

End of week update - This week Fed only ph'd tap water @ 6.2 after being left outside for 24-48 hours + rhizotonic per every 2nd feed.

The little bushy girl looks ever more adorable but needs a feed over the next day or two. 1x CBDCrew Yummy Transplanted

Some LST attempt. I may flick the light in 10 days to contain the height.. I may have overfed the smaller/shorter plants in the beginning or maybe cause their from seed?

Crap I just realised for the past 5 weeks I have only had the timer set to 16hours on 8 hours off.. in preparation for GLR.
I've bumped up 2+ hours no wonder why I had slow growth..

Girl's have been switched to 24/0 and are being fed 2 cups of water a day.
The main girl has started lst after topping recovery. Lets see how they all over the next few weeks

Topped - Before LST Pic

Topped + LST start

Overnight update Amnesia Lemon #2 LST and recovered. They are loving the 24Hrs with the LED
Slight nute burn on tips with 6/9 h3ads formula and ph 5.6 I may drop this down to 5/8 and feed with 5.5ph water with epsom salts.

Since I have lowered the PH from 6.2 to 5.8 to around 5.5-5.6 It seems to like it more.

shall we keep topping? or just let the new tops grow and lst.. Hmmm!!

Look at the growth on the CBD Yummy seedling she looks like she has finally rooted! top left hand corner

LST! I need to come up on an high cbd strain. Do you reserve cbd strain for pain specific smoke or do you blaze it like the norm?

LST! I need to come up on an high cbd strain. Do you reserve cbd strain for pain specific smoke or do you blaze it like the norm?

I reserve about 4oz of yummy that I pick a little of once a week. When I need it for proper pain relief I will vape or bong

I'll give her another week so week 5 in veg this coming week.
If her lower growth gets big enough I may be able to get clones

Back
Top Bottom