Barney's Farm Lemon Amnesia

I cant my loupe but this is close enough...

the clear heads appear to be between 20-40% depending on plant. Will take more snapshots on the weekend.
lets check the development every 3 days to the trichromes!

pics below
DSC_4608.jpg
DSC_4607.jpg
DSC_4606.jpg

Wow trichomes are changing fast!

I can start counting the amber.. they just started appearing

DSC_4618.jpg

I think I found a new mother fast foxtailing haze thats ready in 8-9 Weeks.. She will go re-veg and just need better veg training. Topping worked but I think Fimming after 5th node then topping will yield much more.

The great thing about having a journal is being able to analyse on all areas. I have learnt that plants + genetics can be sensitive to ppm and ppm tolerance.

During the grow there was times were I would let the water sit for 24-48hours to evap. For the last 2-3 weeks I have neglected this and thus affected my yield. Here are some pics of the girls in week 6/7

Canopy
canopy37.jpg

Potential.. shes stressed and burnt (hope she can recover over the last 4-5 weeks)
ppmex.jpg

The fast pheno that will be re-vegged.. next grow - FIM then top + monitor ppm for search of bud growth/size
ffal.jpg

Fast pheno will be harvested 23/05/14 @ Day 73 from 12/12
Flushing with flora kleen has begun 4 days ago. Will feed her pure ph water till mid early next week and left to dry out before harvest

20140514_175719.jpg
20140514_065121.jpg

The remaining 2 will begin flush in 3 weeks

Thanks =)

I have used it before in a pc case grow to control a haze. I figured i'd drop it down to veg 12.5/13 hrs starting from 20 and going down 1hr every 4 days of veg. This time I abandoned cause during the time I had late germinated 2x more seeds to fill my tent

This is a great read so far, all I see is pictures of health & a great journal Lex, I'm awarding with 5 stars up top :goodjob:

than, I'll keep reading, I'm considering the gas lantern routine, when I have to move my grows indoors, starting November.

I've noticed different lighting schedules for GLR & that some growers tweak the hours to their liking. I'm not so sure I'm ready.

Keep up the good work Lex:circle-of-love:

you reckon a week from now I should start dropping the micro?
I thought of buying some PK 13/14 over the next week to add as a boost also

They are not overly green no more there was bottom leaves developing some discolouration but I say thats mainly due to stress of defoliation of pop corn buds that I had removed.

The color is a nice lush green with just a tiny bit of nutrient burn on the tips (6ml micro / 9 bloom + 2ml rhizotonic + 5ml flora nectar).

i'm liking this yard Lex! :passitleft: i'll catch up on the rest manana :nicethread::reading420magazine:

Another weekly update.
The Twin sisters can you guess how they were trained?
20140517_171615.jpg

Fast Pheno Flushing close up shot
20140517_171903.jpg

Indica Duckfoot Pheno - the Runt is now a pretty lady ms. independent
20140517_172003.jpg

Amnesia Haze Pheno - 11 Week Finisher
20140517_171527.jpg

20140517_171511.jpg

More to come next week!

A peckish sample... lets see how 10 days of flushing comes out once dried and cured.
rest of the plant is going.. but will be let for another 10-13 days before harvest

20140517_215025.jpg
20140517_214350.jpg

Samples have been 5 Nights drying on string with fan leaves removed
Will be in brown paper bag for 2x days then cured in Mason Jars (burping every 2x days for 20mins for 7 days).

The rest of the plant will be down in 10 days. Samples will be tested for cannabinoid differences at week 9 and week 11 of flower

itsatrap.jpg

one month smoke report -

methods of test - blunt, paper, water pipe, volcano vaporizer + pax

2 Distinct flavours from the 3x phenos.
The Haze pheno has amazing lemony smell/taste
The Indica pheno had a cinamon/spicy lemon hazey taste

the effect overall was very Sativa indeed. Enough to polarise any hybrids or Indicas it comes in contact with.
Nice mellow tipsy style effect where you feel like you can work, dance, sing and just be active no couch lock

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

hi guys im just wondering if I could get some help the tips of my leaves went white and now all the leaves have turned yellow and fel of how do I save this? its amnesia lemon I have 6 weeks left HELP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom