Barney's Farm Lemon Amnesia

After Dark period and Day 2 Of flowering. Girls are getting fed nutes once a week. The Airpots seem to drink every 2.5 days now
Fed today with ph 5.8 soft tap water and the little girl in the back has sprung up

I present 2x Looking Pheno's. Girl's are now about 16" Tall in Week 1 of flowering

Both plants exhibit 9 Finger Leafsets but one definitely claims Sativa

Exhibit 1
20140325_173302.jpg

Exhibit 2
20140325_173232.jpg

The two plants height after bending, topping, super cropping the front Sativa Dom plant has been super cropped excellently. Where as her Hybrid sister in the back is seeking a primary cola. Hopefully the stretch doesn't get worse over the next few weeks.. Smell is amazing! you know she's going to be special dank Amnesia Haze Buds

20140325_175120.jpg

It's the genetics on this one I say. Thanks Barney's farm!

It's time I took an update with proper pics the previous pictures I have been lazy and only using a camera phone. Here is the whole group of girls

So at the moment I am still using soft tap water + 6ml micro / 9 bloom.
Im going to add over the next few weeks some rhizotonic + cal mg.. Should I start dropping the Micro say in week 6/7? If she is said to be a 9-10 week strain?

great looking ladies keep up the great work !!!! a week would be fine non yellowing do they look overly green ? it is flowering so u want to focus on the flowering !just my two sense :) cheers ~!

great looking ladies keep up the great work !!!! a week would be fine non yellowing do they look overly green ? it is flowering so u want to focus on the flowering !just my two sense :) cheers ~!

you reckon a week from now I should start dropping the micro?
I thought of buying some PK 13/14 over the next week to add as a boost also

They are not overly green no more there was bottom leaves developing some discolouration but I say thats mainly due to stress of defoliation of pop corn buds that I had removed.

The color is a nice lush green with just a tiny bit of nutrient burn on the tips (6ml micro / 9 bloom + 2ml rhizotonic + 5ml flora nectar).

a week wouldn't hurt but u r having some light burning at the tips just keep a close eye u can do a flush before u put into flower ! so that the next feed after will be flowering nutes and will help uptake hope this helps rep if u can thanks ~!

Bad News.. I knocked over a top while trying to feed the other girls in the back.
I nearly snapped all of the top cola stem off. It was hanging on by a thread so I taped her up immediately and her. Hope she recovers

Back
Top Bottom