Bassbongs CatAttack, BS1 and Blueberry Kush

Love those purple leaves too (tho not a real fan of the purple strains) think my black widows have that trait and looking forward to some exoticism (is that a word?) in the grow room.

quite droopy in some of those pics, were they just watered?

Well, we can't say you lack in the picture dept. LOL :thumb:

Looking like you'll have something in the works for some time. How's the cure coming with the latest victims coming?

The cure is coming along nicely. Its still a little harsh but has a good high.

Very nice, love the colors in that one leaf.. Great job...

Thank you. More are changing colors. All the plants got fed except for that one. I plan on harvesting in a day or two and figure might as well fully dry out the soil.

Everything looking great! I like that purp in the leaf as well. And Surf Candy is a great name! Never heard of that one before.

:peace::rollit:

Thank you and Thank you. My friend gave me a seed of some really great smoke he had when he caught a 30# striper in Montauk. I figure by the time it grows out I hope to be standing on a rock blazing a jay of surf candy and trying not to be pulled to England by a monster striper.

Love those purple leaves too (tho not a real fan of the purple strains) think my black widows have that trait and looking forward to some exoticism (is that a word?) in the grow room.

quite droopy in some of those pics, were they just watered?

I was away for 5 days and my girl cared for them the best she could. The plants pics are always pre or post water as it's the only time they come out.

The color changes are from the nutes being depleted from the soil. The plant has not had any nitrogen in probably 6 weeks and no nutes for the last 3. The droopy leaves same thing plant is a week or 2 away from harvest so I don't expext the fan leaves to get much better looking at least not green.

Thank you Lavendar.

Well I finally chopped her. Not without some pics. I also took pics of another plant getting close that has some great colors.

IMG003423.jpg

IMG003451.jpg

IMG003461.jpg

IMG003481.jpg

IMG003491.jpg

IMG003502.jpg

IMG003511.jpg

IMG003521.jpg

IMG003532.jpg

IMG003541.jpg

IMG003551.jpg

IMG003561.jpg

IMG003571.jpg

IMG003582.jpg

IMG003591.jpg

IMG003601.jpg

IMG003631.jpg

IMG003641.jpg

IMG003651.jpg

IMG003661.jpg

IMG003671.jpg

IMG00368.jpg

IMG00369.jpg

:yummy:

gorgeous....i love the color....it always is so pretty to see in the garden...and different...great pics, and that looks like a very respectable haul you have there...enjoy...lavendar..congrats..:bravo::bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom