Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

They look fantastic bud!

I think you have a different pheno of the VK than I did. Mine looked a little different and was extremely "hairy".

i love the way you describe how your plants smell :circle-of-love: and the pics look so good i believe they are as tasty!

They look fantastic bud!

I think you have a different pheno of the VK than I did. Mine looked a little different and was extremely "hairy".

Yeah I must have...mine didn't get the rotten pheno...but this vanilla reek is Devine.

i love the way you describe how your plants smell :circle-of-love: and the pics look so good i believe they are as tasty!

Haha yeah I know right...so descriptive! I'm hoping to add some bulk on the girls...I'm hitting now with mother of all blooms now for a few feelings before I start them on overdrive :morenutes:

Your plants look amazing!

I need to ask - if you grow a strain that has a number of known phenos is there a method to determine the exact pheno you have or is that something that comes with experience?

Thanks apple! Most phenos can be determined by plant structure, leaf morphology, and aroma of flowers. Most phenos are based on those categories...then it's just a matter of comparing the characteristics of your girl to the characteristics of a known pheno if the strain has been fairly stabilized :thumb:

picked up some new gear on Black Friday 35% off sale... Two strains from in house genetics.. Mendo breath f2 x platinum bubba and Eagle Scout (permafrost x gsc (forum)) , DGOG by la plata labs and urkle berry ll by canna venture. I'm pretty effin excited about all these new genetics!!

man those plants are looking great I love anything berry

Thanks man! We're in week 6 of flowers....the vanilla kush pistils are starting to change color...but the blueberry cheesecake are all white..and just getting bigger. Some of the big fan leaves are starting to yellow...she's so effing hungry! :morenutes:

Update! the girls are starting to bulk up and get more frosty as their smells get stronger :)
DSCN024210.JPG

Vanilla Kush :) Pisitils are starting to change color

DSCN024310.JPG

Blueberry cheesecake... shes a monster...buds still bulking up nicely... getting really frosty! big fans starting to yellow despite heavy feedings

DSCN02447.JPG

Double trouble.... both girls take up a whole 3x3 tent

Update! the girls are starting to bulk up and get more frosty as their smells get stronger :)
DSCN024210.JPG

Vanilla Kush :) Pisitils are starting to change color

DSCN024310.JPG

Blueberry cheesecake... shes a monster...buds still bulking up nicely... getting really frosty! big fans starting to yellow despite heavy feedings

DSCN02447.JPG

Double trouble.... both girls take up a whole 3x3 tent
Jeez looks like its been snowing your tent too brother!:rofl::drool:

You take such nice photos. You have inspired me to take my plants out from under the hps tonight and take some better photos.

You take such nice photos. You have inspired me to take my plants out from under the hps tonight and take some better photos.
Do it! I just don't take a lot of picture because uploading them is a hassle so I just make sure the few that I do upload are quality haha

Back
Top Bottom