Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

i think reg's are the best way to go. you get the best potential overall and who knows maybe you'll find a pheno worth keeping

I do have a lot of regs I've been absolutely itching to try... Too many to list. I'll write a list out eventually...but I'm guessing it's somewhere near 20 diff strains of regs

I like autos yes they tend to be smaller and yes some are not as potent as photos I say some because a lot of them are high thc and cbd now but you can always do what I do grow photos in one tent and grow your autos in your veg tent I say just start some seeds the longer you take thinking about what strain to start the long you have to wait to get it done I plan on doing a photo scrog next with the paradise seeds Delahaze I got as a freebie from Herbies and two autos seeds I got from mephisto genetics sour bubbly and sour bubblin' crack in my veg tent

:surf:

I like autos yes they tend to be smaller and yes some are not as potent as photos I say some because a lot of them are high thc and cbd now but you can always do what I do grow photos in one tent and grow your autos in your veg tent I say just start some seeds the longer you take thinking about what strain to start the long you have to wait to get it done I plan on doing a photo scrog next with the paradise seeds Delahaze I got as a freebie from Herbies and two autos seeds I got from mephisto genetics sour bubbly and sour bubblin' crack in my veg tent
:surf:

I might do a round of clones with the vk and bb cheesecake then do an auto grow :)

i think the clone idea is a good one and i cant wait to see your next scrog DB

haha good idea man. i always get really nervous when i have to leave for a day or too due to the coco plants so i know how you feel man.

Update: the girls were just put into flower... gonna be giving bud blood powder and Floranova bloom for this week before I start big bud.

20151102_163902.jpg

One happy family... 2 critical sensi star clones on the right and on the left back corner is the Blueberry cheesecake and the left front would be the Vanilla Kush

20151102_163908.jpg

Back is BB Cheesecake and front is Vanilla Kush

Dam some really nice growth pretty fast man, glad everything stayed green while you were away :thumb:

Only now? Damn... I thought they had been in 12/12 for a bit already. Those plants look set to explode into early flowering. Although the LED might be confusing me a little.

Update: Finished up week 1 in flower.. the blueberry cheesecake has gotten massive! The vanilla kush is staying short and bushy. Both are spitting out a fair share of pistils.

20151105_221225.jpg

I snuck up on them when they were sleeping hehehe :laugh:

Also...I am just finishing up a round of a cross I did involving lemon kush x Ice I fittingly call Lemon ICe :idea:
20151108_214242.jpg
20151108_214252.jpg
20151108_214309.jpg

Enjoy!
-B

Back
Top Bottom