HockeyBry's 4 Strain Mars LED Journal

Sorry my pictures suck haha but thus far
lemon kush is the biggest and best looking...smells great and frosty.
strawberry blue smells amazing but the colas aren't that dense....bust frosty a hell
Top dawg looks ok...nothing special
The sensi star is the smallest and most indica ...nugs are rock hard and sooo sticky omg

i wish i was there with you smelling them! sounds mouth watering. i hope the taste is as good as the smell.

you should try to put something up to the nugs to see size :thumb:

Here are some size pics...I put the tape measure right next to the colas .....

Malawi X Haze
....these are at week 10 and have been flushed just waiting to see a few ambers to harvest...hopefully within a week or two
14954.jpg

Cant fit my hand around these...
21989.jpg

Lemon Kush
31733.jpg

About a foot long on the lemon kush....these are in week 5 of flower just about to start the overdrive....

:Namaste:

Hockeybry hello. Just subbing up a shade late. Iv just got a mars2-1200 looks like ur 900 is kicking so ass :)

Fashionably late! Welcome! Yeah the 900 is dominating the 3x3.....It could prolly handle a 4x4 no problem....but I didn't have the space haha seems like that's always the problem !

so beautiful :cheer: those are some of the bigger looking buds ive seem under the mars leds :circle-of-love:

so beautiful :cheer: those are some of the bigger looking buds ive seem under the mars leds :circle-of-love:

The pictures don't do them enough justice ....those Malawi haze colas are like coke cans and those lemon kush colas are 12+ inches of solid bud... Can't to harvest them in a few weeks!

The pictures don't do them enough justice ....those Malawi haze colas are like coke cans and those lemon kush colas are 12+ inches of solid bud... Can't to harvest them in a few weeks!

haha the heavyest cola ive grown so far weighed just a hair under 7 grams but from the looks of those buds im going to aim more for a 10 gram bud when i find myself a nice heavy cola strain... in the mean time ill stand in awe of your creation :thumb: :blunt:

haha the heavyest cola ive grown so far weighed just a hair under 7 grams but from the looks of those buds im going to aim more for a 10 gram bud when i find myself a nice heavy cola strain... in the mean time ill stand in awe of your creation :thumb: :blunt:

7 g's is still a great nug! I can't wait to weigh these girls in....I shot ya a pm

PM received and replayed :thumb: ya that was a glorious bud. I grew it under a 4 foot 12 bulb Vivagrow t5ho a little over 600 watts :circle-of-love: the t5 got some amazing dense buds but the coverage was shit and you had to keep the lamp so close temps can get out of control and if there sativas they'll grow into the lights.

PM received and replayed :thumb: ya that was a glorious bud. I grew it under a 4 foot 12 bulb Vivagrow t5ho a little over 600 watts :circle-of-love: the t5 got some amazing dense buds but the coverage was shit and you had to keep the lamp so close temps can get out of control and if there sativas they'll grow into the lights.

I've only used t5 s for my clones.....I've really only used LEDs . But I've seen some bad ass t5 grows!

ya they give pretty good results from my experience but im falling in love with LEDs, just hoping the buds fatten up a little... hoping to get some results similar to your Malawi soon :high-five: :blunt:

Kickin' ass H.B.! Really surprised the led is performing that good in flower. Excited to see how it does with my plants! Keep up the good work.
GB80

Thanks bro! These LEDs have been impressing me for a few years now....with the right strain..big, dense and suuuuper frosty nuts are easily do-able! I'm gonna flush the 4 girls at some point this week...can't wait to weigh in

Back
Top Bottom