Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

the colors in the fade are awesome for sure. you have some tasty stuff going on for sure brotha. are you going to do any more breeding with these in the future?

the colors in the fade are awesome for sure. you have some tasty stuff going on for sure brotha. are you going to do any more breeding with these in the future?

Idk man... Possibly if I run some regs and get a nice Kush stud...but otherwise no current plans with the small amount of space I have :(

:party: MOTHER EFFIN NYE HARVEST! :party:

Blueberry Cheesecake
DSCN027415.JPG
DSCN027514.JPG
DSCN027912.JPG
DSCN028018.JPG
DSCN028318.JPG
DSCN028116.JPG

Vanilla Kush
DSCN028714.JPG
DSCN028214.JPG

I really appreciate everyone that was along for the ride on this grow! :thanks:
Everybody have a safe and happy New years!! Boogie on :party:
-B

Yo Hockeybry....Well done my dude.:welldone:
Awesome flowers indeed my friend.:bravo:
Have some + rep slap!

Awesome harvest and grow man. That looks like some of the tastiest stuff! Congrats +rep

Awesome harvest and grow man. That looks like some of the tastiest stuff! Congrats +rep

Thanks brotha! I'm gonna have to enter the bb cheesecake in notm.....seriously some of the frostiness and most colorful herb I've seen!

soooooo frosty!!!! id vote for that :circle-of-love:

Thanks brother :) these blueberry cheesecake nugs are absurd...I will not be letting this pheno go...I'm gonna try my hand at making fem seeds by selfing this girl and making some s1 beans...I'd prolly do the same with the vk...I got really lucky this round with two real keepers...just wish I had a testing facility near to get some thc analysis

Thanks for the kind words man...Now it's up to you to to break the cookies kush curse and finish the grow haha!

Yo Hockeybry,
Explain the cookies kush curse?:shhh:
I have a pack and planted 3 beans. No bueno for me. :rip:

Back
Top Bottom