HockeyBry's 4 Strain Mars LED Journal

So jealous of you two!!! :lot-o-toke: cant wait to have some buds to cure and smoke haha wish we all lived close enough to smoke, i feel like i know your ladys intimately :love:

So jealous of you two!!! :lot-o-toke: cant wait to have some buds to cure and smoke haha wish we all lived close enough to smoke, i feel like i know your ladys intimately :love:

True dat! I'm not expecting much weight on the strawberry blue or sensi...but the sensi is A+ haha the blue is ok but my pheno gave kinda leafy nuts....so aside from the Malawi haze's which are in like week 11 haha the lemon kush is my crown jewel...big nubs...super frosty...giving her some ice and I'm getting some purple coming through....doing the same for the top dawg as well but I'm not that impressed with her but also getting some purple hues as well!

True dat! I'm not expecting much weight on the strawberry blue or sensi...but the sensi is A+ haha the blue is ok but my pheno gave kinda leafy nuts....so aside from the Malawi haze's which are in like week 11 haha the lemon kush is my crown jewel...big nubs...super frosty...giving her some ice and I'm getting some purple coming through....doing the same for the top dawg as well but I'm not that impressed with her but also getting some purple hues as well!

i do love just a little purple in my buds :circle-of-love:

Lost some of my lemon kush to mold :( but I should still get about 2 oz from that I'm guessing 1.5 from the sb blue , 1.5 from the top dawg,and 1 from my sensi star.... Even tho the sensi star was the smallest plant and yielded....I feel it was the highest quality of the bunch with the lemon kush second . They are currently in the second week of cure... I'll update with final weight and pics ;)

Lost some of my lemon kush to mold :( but I should still get about 2 oz from that I'm guessing 1.5 from the sb blue , 1.5 from the top dawg,and 1 from my sensi star.... Even tho the sensi star was the smallest plant and yielded....I feel it was the highest quality of the bunch with the lemon kush second . They are currently in the second week of cure... I'll update with final weight and pics ;)

things happen man at least those look like some awesome buds :thumb: great job on the grow and awesome genetics

things happen man at least those look like some awesome buds :thumb: great job on the grow and awesome genetics

Thanks bro... This is my first grow in my new place...I guess the humidity needs a little more controlling here.... Lesson learned!

Final Numbers!!

Biggest Yielder: Lemon Kush 65g
20150804_190211.jpg

Dankest: Sensi Star 34g
20150804_190048.jpg

Strawberry Blue 46g great smell and frost...lacked density
20150804_190121.jpg

Top Dawg 40g its meh...least impressed by this girl..despite my trim job ha
20150804_190257.jpg

I'll be keeping the LK and Sensi Star around! Thanks so much for those whose stuck around...till next time!:thanks:
-B

Please move to completed journal

awesome looking buds man, wish i cold smoke some with ya haha +reps for the tasty looking meds :goodjob:

I cloned out the sensi and lemon kush for the next round ...its so hard to let them go, but once I pop seeds I'm gonna do vanilla kush, blueberry cheesecake, and maybe cookies kush...I'll prolly change my mind at some point tho haha

haha those all sound like tasty choices but im sure youll choose something amazing either way

you pop those seeds yet? I firmly believe the longer you take to start a new grow the longer you have to wait before harvest I just start a another journal for my auto seeds that I will be growing in my veg tent along side my other tent with the scrog

lol agreed! i just ordered some auto flower seeds and cant wait to get them to start my new journal

you pop those seeds yet? I firmly believe the longer you take to start a new grow the longer you have to wait before harvest I just start a another journal for my auto seeds that I will be growing in my veg tent along side my other tent with the scrog

I haven't popped them yet...took a few lemon kush kush and sensi clones for another round....I do wanna order some autos as well. Would really help me keep an organized grow room since I can't clone them!

i am going to be poping your beans in the next week or so and will also be getting some auto's. i'll be doing the malawixhaze mix and saving the others fro later but im stoked on seeing if i can get a dense frosty pheno like you said :thanks:

i am going to be poping your beans in the next week or so and will also be getting some auto's. i'll be doing the malawixhaze mix and saving the others fro later but im stoked on seeing if i can get a dense frosty pheno like you said :thanks:

Oh hells yeah! Can't wait to see some how big they get in larger pots ( I had them in 1 gallon pots) and with some love!!!

Back
Top Bottom