Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

geez man i miss the frost that i get from my photo period plants they look like winter hit them hard haha

geez man i miss the frost that i get from my photo period plants they look like winter hit them hard haha

Thanks man...Jack Frost def paid them a visit...I always feel I can see a noticeable frost increase when I give them some fresh tea. So Would you say that there is less frost with your autos?

I tried popping a brand new deadhead OG but it just turned to mush. Haven't bought anything from them again since. I would like to try again though. Would probably stick to deadhead OG.

Thanks man...Jack Frost def paid them a visit...I always feel I can see a noticeable frost increase when I give them some fresh tea. So Would you say that there is less frost with your autos?

no way man i may have said that wrong cuz yours are way frostier!

I tried popping a brand new deadhead OG but it just turned to mush. Haven't bought anything from them again since. I would like to try again though. Would probably stick to deadhead OG.

I wanna try either the tahoe og or the blackwater...seems like a lot of people say their tahoe og is their top strain...but I'm just worried about their hermie rumors that seem to appear all over the place. I'm also unsure if this is isolated to their fems only or the fems and the regs

I wanna try either the tahoe og or the blackwater...seems like a lot of people say their tahoe og is their top strain...but I'm just worried about their hermie rumors that seem to appear all over the place. I'm also unsure if this is isolated to their fems only or the fems and the regs
I actually had a buddy do a grow with their Tahoe Og... Turned out pretty much as described, I just remember him saying it was kind of a prissy bitch to grow. I can only speak for the smoke which was rather nice and strong, hope that helps I've been wanting their Alien Og.

Then maybe have a look at Buddha Tahoe from Big Buddha seeds. It is the same tahoe og acquired from cali connection, which Big Buddha then reversed. It is also cheaper.

Then maybe have a look at Buddha Tahoe from Big Buddha seeds. It is the same tahoe og acquired from cali connection, which Big Buddha then reversed. It is also cheaper.
I did not know that! Thanks for the info man! :high-five: I don't think the seedbank I use carries big buddha :(

Safer? You just being paranoid, or are there potential pitfalls to using UK based seedbanks?

Yeah I hear you brother. Just figured it was legal up in your neck of the woods.

so how are the girls doing bro

They're looking good man! I would love to take em down both before New Years...I'd say the vk is a little closer to maturity compared to the bb cheesecake.. Also looks like the bb cheesecake is getting some purp to her. She is such a monster.. I'll post some pics prolly tomorrow :high-five: you had a nice harvest yourself recently!

ive only ordered beans once from UK and never had a problem but ya i agree that i would just rather not have my beans go through customs lol i need to look into the seed bank you recommended.

haha awesome grab man, cant wait to see those beans popped for sure! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom