Hockeybry 2.0 Vanilla Kush & Blueberry Cheesecake

Yo Hockeybry,
Explain the cookies kush curse?:shhh:
I have a pack and planted 3 beans. No bueno for me. :rip:

The cookies kush curse is a mysterious negative energy surrounding anybody that has cookies Kush in their garden not allowing them to finish their grow journal....the abandoned grow journal thread is littered with those souls who have succumbed to the curse :rip:

Wow. Shit is real! Lol :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Thanks brother :) these blueberry cheesecake nugs are absurd...I will not be letting this pheno go...I'm gonna try my hand at making fem seeds by selfing this girl and making some s1 beans...I'd prolly do the same with the vk...I got really lucky this round with two real keepers...just wish I had a testing facility near to get some thc analysis

Oh shit watch out son! :thumb: I thinking of doing the same with the Strawberry CheeseCake... I'm stoned but wouldn't say a mixed berry cheesecake be oh so tasty?? :drool: I need to stop

20160102_205321_1_.jpg

Yo Hockeybry,
Canad420 just posted that he is gonna run a ck. Go to his thread and tell him the truth....the horrible truth before it's too late!!
:yikes::bitingnails:

Yea Hockeybry!! You gonna be smoking sweet bud for awhile. What's your drying and curing method?

Yea Hockeybry!! You gonna be smoking sweet bud for awhile. What's your drying and curing method?

I've tried out a few methods but I think the method I like most is chopping..hanging up the whole plant in its entirety...in 2 days all the fan leaves will be hanging straight down...I remove all the fan leaves at this point allowing the plant to hang for an additional 2 days or so until I can feel some drying on the buds and sugar leaf...this is the point where I start cutting the buds from the plant and trimming. From there they go on the drying rack for a few days till I can feel a slight crunch on the exterior. Then I put them in plastic bins and start to sweat the buds... Opening the bins and closing them for a few days while I monitor the humidity levels in the bins till they are stable at 65% rh...then they are ready for cure which I usually keep in the jars for atleast 3 weeks :thumb:

yes great numbers for sure man going to be some nice sweet buds for sure! haha awesome meme

Well I think this grow is officially done...I took a few clones from each, but I don't usually run journals for my clones. Maybe I'll do an organic run on them or something.thanks everyone for being along for the ride...don't forget to vote in notm and potm...and scope out my other journal comparing two organic lines.
Peace!
- B

Back
Top Bottom