HockeyBry's 4 Strain Mars LED Journal

From what I hear, it's a PITA when it gets mostly full... we shall see, it's my first attempt at a scrog. That's why I've opted for blumats after the screen gets put up. No more kneeling down to water. It will be such a relief! Good luck !
GB80

Haha nice! Im still watering the old fashion way :/

I need to figure something else out to water under my scrog as I cant pick them up for the runoff of pick them up to verify of there dry but I really love the results so far, hope the blue mats work for you

I need to figure something else out to water under my scrog as I cant pick them up for the runoff of pick them up to verify of there dry but I really love the results so far, hope the blue mats work for you

Blue mats? I'm lost haha ps Hawks win!:yahoo:

Yeah, hockeybry2, keep the great job on. :circle-of-love:
Hey Sara! Hope all is going well! As you can see the girls are loving the mars 2 and the reflectors!

Update: Its been awhile since I posted some pics...I had to move around some plants and now the bloom room is jamed packed with the 4 different strains and the malawi X haze....but hoping those will be done in a week or two....the other 4 are in week 6
new233.jpg

new140.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom