Bckush's First Grow - Soil - Mixed Bag - Autos & Who Knows What Else - Dec 2016

Just sharing some thoughts and Posting some pics.

All is well in the jungle...Plants are doing there thing. I made a few changes in the garden this week, I will start with Kishy......I had to make some tough choices this week in order to prep for the next part of this grow. I realize that I can't run these photo plants out as they are ...just not enough room.

20170125_220148.jpg

I took half of her out...took five clones...if they make it he rest of her will go and I will run out a couple clones and give the others away.

:circle-of-love:

As for Jane doe...I took some clones from her and if they take I will grow out 2 clones and remove the rest.

This will open up the cab some...I plan to keep the photo's small...maybe just the main cola and trim everything else off just to keep some more room for the auto's at 12/12.

Today was a good day....I bartered a 3 gal pot of happy frog and a caramelicious auto seed for a brand new hps reflector with socket and cord....seemed like a good deal to me :thumb:

I also stop by a remodel job and picked up two free 4ft t8 fixtures with ballasts. One ballast is bad so I took one fixture and cut it down to 2 24" sections and I'm going to make two 5000 lumen side lights to put in...pics to come.

I also popped 3 mazar beans today. going to have one or two going also.

Carrie...OMG she has went nuts and wants the whole cab to herself. Since her makeover she has exploded again...not a bad thing right....

20170125_221248.jpg

Her main cola shot
20170125_221303.jpg

Random cola
20170125_221326.jpg

She is need of some more training to let some more light in...since I did not top this one she has so dam many bud sites it hard to keep up....what a problem to have :high-five:

Just a quick cab update.

I made the side lights and Installed them...maybe not really side lights but close.

20170126_215004.jpg

20170127_233119.jpg
20170127_233123.jpg

That brings the cab to 53,000 rated lumens or around 6300 per sqft of t5ho

I also tried out an led screw in bulb....12 watt...put it 12" over my clones....only to find them all pretty much dead the next morning. only thing I can think is maybe the light was to close..even at 12" away.

More to come....

Just some strain info on my current autos

Patty
Pineapple kush auto

The plants will be ready from seed indoors or out in as little as 60 days. Outdoors the plants can be harvested from May to October, depending on when they began. Pineapple Kush auto stays pretty short like most automatics from 35-60 cm making them ideal for stealth grows or limited space. Like Pineapple Kush it has a very fruity pineapple taste and smell as well as abundant resin production. The tropical taste is very pleasing and the strain is considered medium in THC and CBN. The stone strong is both a relaxing and calming all over body effect.

THC CONTENT 10%-14%
FLOWERING TIME 8-10 WEEKS
TYPE / OUTDOOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR
OUTDOOR HARVEST JULY+SEPTEMBER
PLANT HEIGHT SHORT 60cm-100cm
YIELD 200-300 g/m2

Carrie
Caramelicious auto

It tastes great and has real strength to back it up, as in Lab tests specimens have THC levels recorded above 17%, which for autoflowering marijuana is truly worthy of note.

A very fast, dense budding plant that that oozes resin like the maple leaves in its heritage, being a cross between Caramelicious (Canadian Maple leaf x Blue Black x Afghan Kush) and a Siberian Ruderalis. Yields are solid between 400-500gsm, but the speed at which it finishes mean you can easily get two full harvests in all but the most harsh climates, giving it real commercial appeal.

Auto Caramelicious grows in a vigorous, bushy shape, very short internodal distance but from multiple stems making it look almost spherical in its final stages. It responds well to a quite heavy nutrient regime and with careful attention to low stress training or shaping, it will produce buds the length of the stems, right into the heart of the plant.

A rich creamy taste of toffee candies without any trace of acidity or harshness is a characteristic of a well cured specimen; it is a real joy to smoke pure or through a bong.

Sticky sweet and speedy, Auto Caramelicious is a must try for anyone with a sweet tooth!

THC CONTENT 15%-18%
FLOWERING TIME <8 WEEKS
TYPE / OUTDOOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR
OUTDOOR HARVEST MID-JUNE/EARLY SEPT
PLANT HEIGHT SHORT 60cm-100cm
YIELD 400-500 g/m2

Good going there bc. Everything is going well so not much opportunity to put in my two-bits worth. Either 20-4 or 24 on will get you to flowering. Be not like the Colorado member who told us he is running the lights 18-8. Maybe he was indulging.
I often see members flipping or wanting to flip to 12-12 on 4 week old plants. There is no hurry to achieve excellence. Let these girls widen out their hips so they can carry some weighty colas through to harvest.
Keep sending us that chinook and happy growing,
:volcano-smiley:

Good going there bc. Everything is going well so not much opportunity to put in my two-bits worth. Either 20-4 or 24 on will get you to flowering. Be not like the Colorado member who told us he is running the lights 18-8. Maybe he was indulging.
I often see members flipping or wanting to flip to 12-12 on 4 week old plants. There is no hurry to achieve excellence. Let these girls widen out their hips so they can carry some weighty colas through to harvest.
Keep sending us that chinook and happy growing,
:volcano-smiley:

That does bring up a good point...Ive' been running 18/6 up to this point....would it hurt to up 20/4 the rest of the way so that I can veg some new photo's and auto's until 12/12 flip.

There's no need to change the light schedule if you want to veg more plants. But if you do I suggest a 1/2 hour a day added until you reach said time. I'd just leave it 18/6 and veg away until these are done.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit : and if you want to have your young photos (seedling) to get 20 or more hours of light in order to keep stretch down then you could use a desk lamp w/cfl.

Hello all :ciao:

Day 49 auto update

The cab got an upgrade this week with the edition of the side lights so hopefully that will help out some...not sure how much....def can't hurt. I did try an led screw in bulb this week..12w 27k around 7-8" from the side of the plants and ended up starting to light burn some leaves after 2 days so I took it and hung it over my clones at about 12" and the next morning they were all but dead...out went the led for now. Other than that all is running well.

Patty :slide::slide::slide:

She is looking great to me but what do I know right :laughtwo: lets see what the photo's say

20170129_222619.jpg
20170129_222649.jpg
20170129_222715.jpg
20170129_222724.jpg
20170129_223123.jpg
20170129_223152.jpg

In the last shot you can see the lowest leaf and the discoloration that started...I was told it was light burn as it only showed up in the are where the light was pointing, also on both plants.

I found this one leaf on the bottom most part of Patty...since there is only one and all other look great I believe this is just natural...right????
20170129_222835.jpg

Couple more patty shots

20170129_224958.jpg

20170129_225019.jpg

20170129_225135.jpg

20170129_225113.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So I gave a fat bud a squeeze and these things are hard as rocks...awesome is all I can think.....the smell is amazing....tropical and sweet.....and my fingers were sticking together like glue.....Hot damn

Anyone care to guess how long they may have left....trichs are still all clear????

:party:

Carrie day 49

She still stretched some this week but she is flowering nicely now. I think I could fill the entire cab with one of these with no problem. If I had room I would spread her out a lot more. She stayed so compact until I pulled her top over and she is still wanting to bush out.

20170129_223244.jpg
20170129_223250.jpg
20170129_223259.jpg
20170129_223310.jpg
20170129_223322.jpg

I think this plant could yield a good bit with better training, but untopped she wants all the room for herself.
She still doesn't have a smell yet but I haven't given the buds a squeeze yet. If her buds fill all the way in she will give me what I would consider a good yield.

As for the rest of the cab....

All three of my mazar regs popped and were put into solo cups

20170129_223418.jpg

The clones I took a few days ago are still going..but not so well. I think I just need to go get some fresh rooting powder as the stuff my friend gave me is quite old.

20170129_223458.jpg
20170129_223431.jpg
20170129_223453.jpg

Its ok if they don't make it.....

Whats left of kishy, she is still alive and well, waiting for the 12/12 flip
20170129_223425.jpg

Back
Top Bottom