Bckush's First Grow - Soil - Mixed Bag - Autos & Who Knows What Else - Dec 2016

Patty's flower is looking great! (Ew, that sounds dirty in a way, doesn't it? LOL)

As for yield, it's hard to say so far since flowering is just commencing. Let's see how big she blooms. But I would think 2oz. would be doable for sure.

:rofl:

Hello all......:circle-of-love:

Not much new to report. Garden is running good...all systems nominal :thumb:

Think I've decided to ad an hps to my light hood, not sure if I want to use a 150 or a 250 watt.....more is almost always better right :smokin: Whats everyones opinion?

Shots of the cab

20170112_001505.jpg

20170112_001512.jpg

20170112_001543.jpg

:thanks:

Looking good, bc! What day are those girls on?

Thanks Timmy...this was 31 days from seed....:high-five:

Awesome plants so far I say get a 400w. It's not much more and will give u so much more yield even if u have to dim it to 300 or 200. I use hps and whenever it's over 85℉ in my tent I lower the power. The zon has good deals on them too

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the advice....I think I may actually use 2 150's.....little less heat..better light distribution...and move the pl-l's to side lighting. That would give me a rated 9000 lumens per sqft...:thedoubletake:....Dam...That equals huge buds

:circle-of-love:

Just started a journal trying to collect the 50 most fire strains available check it out!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You need to link it in your sig....it's the best way to get followers.

Day 56 update on photo plants

Hello all :ciao:

It's that time again...update time :cheer:

The photo plants are just hanging out..vegging. I'm still on plan to let the auto's finish and flip to 12/12 and run these two plants out. Going to run two auto's on 12/12 as well....a GDP and another Caramelicious. Since I am running Car now at 18/6 it will be a good comparison as it's the same strain, pot, soil, nutes....etc... Unless I do the light upgrade prior to flipping...which I am working on.

Cab and group shot....the photo's are on the bottom...on the right is Kishy and on the left is Jane Doe

20170113_230239.jpg

20170113_2330361.jpg

Not much to report on these two...just doing there thing. :thumb:

Day 35 update on auto's

Wow..things are really starting to rock and roll now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did I mention :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Couple of things to note....P.H......P.H......P.H.....EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

I say that because I became a little complacent on this because every time I checked it was 6.5 going in and 6.8 coming out using tap water. 6 weeks straight this went on.....I ignored it until things just didn't seem right....ya know.....been with them the whole way and they just seemed to be a little off. Checked ph coming out...7.3....:loopy: ummm.....hmmmmm......lets check the tap again....7.0 WTH.....I didn't think that the tap would change that much....now I know. A little ph down and I will check them in a few days. :thumb:

Carrie 42 days
20170113_225909.jpg

Gave her a haircut

20170113_230140.jpg

:bong::bong::slide::slide:

20170115_220434.jpg

20170113_230055.jpg

She is in need of some lst...think I will do that tonight....post update later....She really went through stretch this week growing 5" , she is now over 15" tall....might have to bend her over :winkyface: . By not topping her or tying her top down early on, her bud sites are at way different levels.....about 10" from bottom buds to top ones. I really need to flatten her out. I think stretch may be slowing a little as she is starting to flower more in the last day or so and the top seems to be tightening up some.

Next up Patty 35 days

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Same ph issue as carrie...check in a couple of days

Her stretch is def over and she is packing on pistols nicely....I wonder what kind of buds these lights are going to produce.......The kind you smoke...:laughtwo: I can't wait.

Not much work done to her, she just doing her thing...looking all sexy and stuff :kiss:
A slight, very slight defol and just trying to keep it all level.

20170112_224949.jpg

:bong::bong:
20170115_215810.jpg

:blunt::blunt:
20170115_224349.jpg

:blushsmile:
20170112_225240.jpg

I just can't wait :thumb:

Love all the pics! Great comparison looking at Carrie vs. Patty to see the difference topping makes. Patty is nice and flat and you'll definitely be getting a higher yield from her. They both look awesome though, especially for only 35 days old!

:thumb:

These are suppose to be really fast strains...Patty as early as 56 days and carrie as early as 60.....I don't think They will finish that quick for me but I'm liking what I see so far. :thumb:

Hello all :ciao:

I have a little problem and I need some help with what to do. I have two photo plants that have been vegging out for a while now and while I had hoped to scrog these plants while running a couple of auto's at 12/12, It would seem like I am NOT going to have enough space to do all of that. As far as the two plants go, the one on the right is probably the best genetics in my cab...Birthday cake kush..aka kishy....the one on the left...unknown bag seed...aka jane doe

20170113_2330362.jpg

While I don't want to remove any plant I feel like if I were to it should be the unknown strain...right?

I would rather run a gdp and a caramel auto over an unknown...right

The thing is.. jane doe....has been subjected to much torture from this rookie grower and I can't believe she is still alive...I have broke side stems from the main stem, dropped countless items on her...forgot to water her....I think she deserves to flower though.....maybe a clone or two and remove her for more room for everyone else.

Should I do the same to kishy...couple of clones..or run her out like she is.

At some point I know i'm going to run out of room and I just need a little direction :thumb:

:thanks:

With all the exciting posts you've been leaving at the auto topping thread, I can't believe I haven't ventured over here yet. Plants are looking good bckush, keep up the good work. Not sure how to fix your too many plants issue... But consider me subbed :rollit:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks for joining everyone :love:

Timmy....yea, a good problem to have :high-five:

Pennywise...I wish I could expand but not feasable at this time :love:

I really want to just scrog both of these out...let them fill the whole cab and see what I can get out of it.......But I'm loving the auto's and I really want to run another caramel auto on 12/12 to show the difference in yield between 18/6 12/12...perfect opportunity for a seeing is believing experiment for all auto growers. Right Snid :thumb:
I'm loving that....thats kinda my thing....outside the norm box..just because :cheer:

I don't know...could I possibly fit all that in there?????...8 sqft 2 sqft a plant

How many plants can be grown in a 8sqft space??

Back
Top Bottom