BCNL Producer & DIY Cabs 3 Strains

That looks like a female, just like Hash says... just zipped through to get caught up. Things look good for you buddy, great job.:thumb:

Thank you kindly sisco. That thing was atypical and sent a flag up. I greatly appreciate your input.

I will never take for granted the power of this forum and it's brobdingnagian assets of which you are among.

Week 4/flower begins tomorrow in the Producer. Every plant looks healthy and robust. Buds are beginning to frost.

DSCN12912.JPG

DSCN12941.JPG

The middle plant is a Euforia, left Euforia mutation, and right White Widow.

DSCN13042.JPG

White Widow. These are becoming densely populated with closely grouped buds.

DSC_06342.JPG

The Euforia in the DIY cab continue to please with their beauty and abundant frosting on every bud... even the smallest. I'm seeing the value of the lower set of lights as even the smallest buds down low are looking tasty. They are 2 days shy of week 5.

DSCN1336_1.JPG

DSCN1335_1.JPG

DSCN13342.JPG

DSCN13173.JPG

Mothers and clones are doing well. Tomorrow, the best 2 will be transplanted to 1-gal pots.

DSCN12851.JPG

DSCN12893.JPG

:peace:

Your girls look fantastic, WnF! :welldone:

The Euforias look like they're gonna bust through the top of the cab and I'll debate you whether the lower buds are benefiting more from the lower lights or the reflection off of all that frost you got there! :)

The clones have all filled out nicely and the Producer has filled up with flowers even better!
:bravo: :cheer:

Your girls look fantastic, WnF! :welldone:

The Euforias look like they're gonna bust through the top of the cab and I'll debate you whether the lower buds are benefiting more from the lower lights or the reflection off of all that frost you got there! :)

The clones have all filled out nicely and the Producer has filled up with flowers even better!
:bravo: :cheer:

Thanks for all the positivity Mr. Krip! I tend to think the nutes (and maybe the lights :rofl:) are responsible. AN Mother Earth Tea for grow, and A&B Bloom and Carboload for flower. I'm interested in seeing the Euforia's outcome from both soil and hydro.

Cheers my good man!

No complaints here. Everything is growing beautifully. The Producer began it's 5th week of flower yesterday with a res change up to 1400ppm. From here on it's downhill with the nutes.

BCNL's Producer has not disappointed in any manner. The ease of operation and the processes to keep it that way have been simplified, refined and dummy proofed with exacting precision. The only improvement I would make is to add another Producer for perpetual production. As I'm not keen on dropping coin of that proportion, I'll keep that as a pleasant dream. However, for anyone interested in a clean, durable, self-contained, low maintenance, perpetual stealth growing solution, two or more would be ideal.
One could easily argue that point in that a short trip to Walmart and the Hydro and Pet stores could easily accomplish splendid grows at a fraction of the cost of the Producer... and they'd be absolutely correct. The many irrefutable assets of the machine however cannot be assailed and I believe that makes these cabs the ideal turnkey solution. Nuff sed on that.

I didn't have time to do my transplants yesterday and will be doing that tonight.

DSCN13632.JPG
DSC_0674.JPG
DSC_0678.JPG
DSC_0680.JPG
DSC_06811.JPG

Euforia

DSC_06901.JPG

White Widow. This is typical of all the WW's. Very nice bud growth up the middle

DSC_06871.JPG

Mutant

DSC_06932.JPG

It's difficult to discern from the picture, but this bud is over 2" wide already and is incredibly dense. I can see this density being a potential problem. A very close eye will be kept on it right through curing if it should go the distance. I'll be very wary of mildew and rot.

DSC_06951.JPG
DSCN13521.JPG
DSC_07041.JPG
DSC_0708.JPG
DSC_07196.JPG
DSC_07166.JPG
DSC_07237.JPG
DSC_07176.JPG
DSC_07256.JPG
DSCN1356.JPG

WnF, those buds look great! They're really starting to bulk up and those trichs look fantastic. Glad you're happy & having such great success with your Producer & the grow room looks immaculate! Great work!!! :thumb:
:welldone:

looks like a empty seed pod looks like pistals coming out of it i think you are ok. even if it is a hermie i would remove the male flowers and keep growing being your 5 weeks in but i dont think you got any thing to worry about

Thanks canolution. I'll be removing those shortly.

Thanks canolution. I'll be removing those shortly.

No Weed, he's just saying if they WERE male parts (they're not). You're good my friend!

By the way - holy cow they are looking really great! With that big bud - unless you really want to keep it huge for coolness sake, just bust/snip it into smaller pieces for drying maybe - I've done that. Anyway looking might fine! :yummy:

WnF, those buds look great! They're really starting to bulk up and those trichs look fantastic. Glad you're happy & having such great success with your Producer & the grow room looks immaculate! Great work!!! :thumb:
:welldone:

Thanks very much Mr. Krip! We're getting there. For me it can't finish quickly enough as pain is an issue. I remember when smoking was just for fun. My, how times have changed. :laughtwo:

No Weed, he's just saying if they WERE male parts (they're not). You're good my friend!

By the way - holy cow they are looking really great! With that big bud - unless you really want to keep it huge for coolness sake, just bust/snip it into smaller pieces for drying maybe - I've done that. Anyway looking might fine! :yummy:

Thank you for the compliment and clarification xlr8! ...and also for the great advice on that bud.

YOU are good my friend!

Dyno-mite and O' my dios mio! That's a gonna be a lotsa bud! How is that filter handleing the smell so far? Mine is about to get chucked, I'm ordering an Odor Sok for the next go.

Steady and just keep the air ciculating and humidity low, should be good.

Gracias mi considerado amigo! I sure hope so.

The smell is in check and it isn't. It's great when the blower is exhausting room air processed by the filter. It isn't when (for 12hrs), the Producer's lamp heat exhaust blows out through the same ducting... BUT, after the filter thus going out un-treated. Although it's nowhere near the same flow rate as the blower it is enough to impart odor. Reason being the moms and Euforia from the DIY cab are the rooms ambient odor. In essence (so to speak) the Producer is breathing out room air. While not horrible yet it's been bugging me enough that I will be cutting an intake directly behind the Producer so that it can breath clean air from an adjoining room. I'll be taking the 4" carbon filter off the Producer's grow chamber outlet as it won't be needed. That will increase flow for the plants. On that note, just those two Euforia really emanate.

An Odor Sok huh? I'll look forward to hearing of your success with it.

Environmentals:

Room
RH - 59/43
T - 75/66

Producer
RH - 73/52
T - 77/66

DIY

RH - 56/42
T - 79/68

The blower is on 15 every 30.
Each cab has it's own 6" circ fan and the room a 16".

:thedoubletake:

WnF!! Amazing looking girls, any new trich's are gonna have to pack up shop and move along because there is no more room! Seriously well done.

And that picture of your whole room/setup is really cool..so clean, so much space, makes me super jealous--I think I already said this in the beginning of your journal but it's true!

You should be proud of what you've done so far and I look forward to your future work!

I scarcely know how to respond to that! It's difficult to determine if I'm more stoned by your generous compliments or the fatty I couldn't finish. Either way, both feel great!

Thank you Marley! Sincerely.

Back
Top Bottom