Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

Damn. I'm in .Great to see another greenhouser...2 years ago I did half in ground and half in pots .....Just a very little difference. being able to move them is big advantage. Going to be a huge greenhouse.Think of putting a fan in the plans. Its a key to have air movement. I can't wait to see more
plants will be huge also..be careful not to let them get overgrown. I am planing to early bud the ones I have now. Wont put any in the greenhouse till late June. :thumb:

hey bozzo thanks for stopping by. Yup greenhouse is almost done and i will be putting in a fan and heat for later. I'm going to get the girls through to there full potential. I also want to get a garden in before mid june. right now the garden is so wet you can't even walk in it. By the time I will really need it for the ladies the garden will be finished though I will probably have a couple in there from the beginning. I will be topping all of them to keep them compact.

Looks good Beemer !! I'll be here for the duration, I just flopped down in my bean bag chair and can't get up! Looks like you have had the scissors out and have done some trimming already :thumb:

Howdy Clayhead, yup the scissors has been out and I have supercropped a couple. I will be keeping 4 in the tent until the are finished. Pull up a chair

:welcome: KingJohnC you have the last front row seat

rekon I will christen the journal with a bad one:)
back when I was younger I had a dog. it would lay all day beside me.
one day I smelled something and thought what the heck is that? I leaned over smelled the dog laying there beside me and sure enough it was him. so I gave him a bath.
well that worked for a couple days but phew he was stinking again. so I gave him another bath and the next day another. this went on for a week. man did that dog stink.
finally I decided to take him to the vets to find out why. when I got there it only took a minute for the vet to tell me he was dead

one day I smelled something and thought what the heck is that? I leaned over smelled the dog laying there beside me and sure enough it was him. so I gave him a bath.
well that worked for a couple days but phew he was stinking again. so I gave him another bath and the next day another. this went on for a week. man did that dog stink.
finally I decided to take him to the vets to find out why. when I got there it only took a minute for the vet to tell me he was dead

Yup, that's a bad one alright. :thumb:

OH Wow Fish !! All I can say is that sometimes we are so intent on the littlest details that we overlook the obvious! I must be Kinda wierd cause I thought it was funny!

OH Wow Fish !! All I can say is that sometimes we are so intent on the littlest details that we overlook the obvious! I must be Kinda wierd cause I thought it was funny!
I knew you were my kind of clay:)

fishy fishy fishy. now that was right there at funny. I got a good chuckle out of it. I told it at lunch at work and only one guy laughed.

just got home and went out to the garage and it's getting hot in the tent so i need to work on that. not real hard, turn another exhaust fan on and see. time to go work on the GH

Very Interested in your Harlequins ;) - Subbed - Seed or Clone?

:welcome: Bushy Take a seat and watch the show. Fishy is here. :cheesygrinsmiley: the Harlequins are clones from a good source. When I topped the first two I stuck them in the dome and I looked yesterday and we have roots. the wife has chronic pain and she uses it for adding more to the day. She likes the sour diesel capsules I make better but eats a couple more of harlequin when it's needed. She does notice the inflammation go down when she uses it but it doesn't work as good on her pain. just a couple of cents worth

Ya got me good with that one fishy.....Thanks!:cheer:

Sorry beemerbill

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hell i wasn't expecting the punch line and I laughed pretty hard. Everyone has a little of fishy in them. :laughtwo::rofl::rofl:
Transplanted one of the babies out of the dome yesterday and it's looking pretty good today.

AND :tommy: the seeds got here today. :high-five: now to figure out which ones to plant or may be i plant all of them. Room, where to put all of them. I'll will find a place.

thanks OMM I'm at my max plants now. The seed company gave me a couple of free seed. Amnesia is a mostly sativa that supposedly is very productive. nice.

thanks OMM I'm at my max plants now. The seed company gave me a couple of free seed. Amnesia is a mostly sativa that supposedly is very productive. nice.

I think you will like Amnesia beemerbill. Good genetics. Here we go..... :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom