Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Cronic here's a picture of something just like it. The overflow pipe can be moved up and down to control the nute level. I don't even have roots hanging down yet so I have the water higher and will lower the overflow as the roots grow. I plan on do a true NTF this coming summer for veggies.

nft-flood.jpg

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

more like flood and drain then
instead of nft with sprayers and all the liquid draining

That looks like a great system
Hey OMG if she is starting to smell then she is getting there ,, this is the bit where my mate in Puri had to throw his one cause it stunk:high-five:
Beemer cant hardly wait to see these Tulsi did you know there is Ram and a Krsna Tulsi an I also heard of a Narasingam Tulsi I am not sure if you will no them by the same names,, really really good luck with both PGG an the Tulsi
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

more like flood and drain then
instead of nft with sprayers and all the liquid draining

Good morning weed cronic. Right now the way i have it, it's more like a DWC. I run it 24/7 both water and air. Happy Shatterday

That looks like a great system
Hey OMG if she is starting to smell then she is getting there ,, this is the bit where my mate in Puri had to throw his one cause it stunk:high-five:
Beemer cant hardly wait to see these Tulsi did you know there is Ram and a Krsna Tulsi an I also heard of a Narasingam Tulsi I am not sure if you will no them by the same names,, really really good luck with both PGG an the Tulsi
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed jaga. The Rama that we are growing now is the only one i have at this time. I have the Krishna and have ordered the Vana. The Vana was the hard one to find because it's the wild basil that grows in Asia and Africa and is the tree form that is a perennial. I will get there and have all three.

The PGG is doing pretty good and I think I will get to the finish with her. I smoked a joint last night of the some that I chopped last week. Nice high but didn't last very long. Maybe 45 to an hour. this was just leaves with a few pistils so I'm already happy. Hugs to you guys. :circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::passitleft:

:thanks: GDz and a happy Shatterday back at you. :volcano-smiley:

Good Weed to you Bee

The PGG is looking mighty fine, she is gonna bless you with some really good meds

Positive vibes for the greenhouse girl

:ganjamon:

ahh cool like a dwc in a tube with more plants :thumb:

Good Weed to you Bee

The PGG is looking mighty fine, she is gonna bless you with some really good meds

Positive vibes for the greenhouse girl

:ganjamon:

Howdy danishoes nice to see you. Good vibes are always a good thing. :thanks::thumb::passitleft:

Hey Beemerbill Incredible my friend I think you are gonna get there
I think Mrs Bee will like the PGG as she seemed a great painkiller sleeping aid and a very very relaxing Medicine :yahoo:
I honestly still believe that she has some thing real good to offer the medical side of the Ganja grower ,, the stash I took from her I dont believe was fully ripe
yet if I put to much into a hit we would be waking up an not really understanding why ,, she (mine) hardly smelt but she did smell and to date it is the only
Ganja I ever grew that had our daughter say WoW I enjoyed the smell of that one :smokin: I am so anxious to hear what you get from her :thumb::volcano-smiley:
:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

yea thos plants don't wanna stay small and are very long on the bloom
Hey Brotha Good morning and afternoon to ya :high-five:

Hey Beemerbill Incredible my friend I think you are gonna get there
I think Mrs Bee will like the PGG as she seemed a great painkiller sleeping aid and a very very relaxing Medicine :yahoo:
I honestly still believe that she has some thing real good to offer the medical side of the Ganja grower ,, the stash I took from her I dont believe was fully ripe
yet if I put to much into a hit we would be waking up an not really understanding why ,, she (mine) hardly smelt but she did smell and to date it is the only
Ganja I ever grew that had our daughter say WoW I enjoyed the smell of that one :smokin: I am so anxious to hear what you get from her :thumb::volcano-smiley:
:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good morning weed jaga. I sure hope she makes it. It's good to hear someone really liked it. I half of dub I smoked the other night was a nice high, it just didn't last a long time. With no sun it could be a long shot. Happy Days to you and your loved one. :circle-of-love::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::passitleft::passitleft:

yea thos plants don't wanna stay small and are very long on the bloom
Hey Brotha Good morning and afternoon to ya :high-five:

Good evening weed cronic. Yup they do like to grow and grow and grow and then take for ever to flower. The wonders of the world. Happy Skunkday Brotha

Hey Brotha hows munchnight going for ya?
Happy Tokerday for tomorrow Brotha :high-five: :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom