Beemerbill's Inside/Outside/Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & More

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

Hey Bill. I'm not the newest LED guy anymore?
I'm about to get another I hope.
I looked at the reflector series too, but am trying to get the Mars II 900w or 1200w.

Good luck. Check out my journal. I'm doing a side by side comparison between a 600w HID & the Twilight Spider COB light.

The plants are digging the light, but I need more (don't we all day that).

Re: Beemerbill's Inside - Outside - Greenhouse Summer Grow - Autos - New Strain & Mor

:bump:

Well I figured I might as well take a few pictures of the PGG in the greenhouse. she is the only one I have right now and I'm still hoping she will make it. Not a lot of sun so it's being really slow. The branches are starting to sag so it's putting on a little weight. Even the almost nothing buds I dried off the big girls outside give a nice sativa high. She not real tall but she's a wide one.

1106141548c.jpg
1106141547.jpg
1106141548b.jpg
1106141548.jpg
1106141549.jpg
1106141547a.jpg

Hey Bill. I'm not the newest LED guy anymore?
I'm about to get another I hope.
I looked at the reflector series too, but am trying to get the Mars II 900w or 1200w.

Good luck. Check out my journal. I'm doing a side by side comparison between a 600w HID & the Twilight Spider COB light.

The plants are digging the light, but I need more (don't we all day that).

Good evening weed cajun. When the light got here yesterday the wife ask how much was that???? She very frugal and said "that thing better last us a life time". Well maybe. it is one bright light. I have to reinforce the tent a little so I don't have to worry about it coming down. Which has happened to me before. Cheap ass plastic connectors the companies use for putting the frame together. then in it goes. Happy Days :passitleft:

beemer,
Congrats on joining the LED generation, `bout time. Know you`re an old retired fart now and things take time. Hope your PGG`s got time to finish, she`s a big girl.

Hi there Bee

The girl in the greenhouse is looking wild and sexy! Big colas :yummy::yummy:

beemer,
Congrats on joining the LED generation, `bout time. Know you`re an old retired fart now and things take time. Hope your PGG`s got time to finish, she`s a big girl.

Good evening weed yooper. Thanks for stopping by. Yea I figured it was time to give the LEDs a try. I sure do hope the PGG will finish before I do. :rofl::rofl: Not a lot of action over at he other place. Have a great night. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Hi there Bee

The girl in the greenhouse is looking wild and sexy! Big colas :yummy::yummy:

Good evening weed to you also danishoes. She is a good sized lady. about 6' tall and about 12' wide in one direction and 6' in the other. The colas look big and are starting to fill in a little but they are really airy. Have a great evening. :volcano-smiley:

Have a Great Weekend and Weed Brotha :high-five:
oh yea I tried one of the caps I made
I doubled the recipe but kept the ratio sort of
maybe slight over 6:1 maybe an extra 7-10 grams lol
but it seems like id need to take 2 00 caps for it to be decent
maybe I need to make it stronger well ill keep workin on it

Have a Great Weekend and Weed Brotha :high-five:
oh yea I tried one of the caps I made
I doubled the recipe but kept the ratio sort of
maybe slight over 6:1 maybe an extra 7-10 grams lol
but it seems like id need to take 2 00 caps for it to be decent
maybe I need to make it stronger well ill keep workin on it

It is tough to get them strong enough for taking just one. I have added some dry ice hash to a couple of batches and that helped a lot. Have a great weekend cronic. Your a good man. Happy Days brotha :volcano-smiley:

It is tough to get them strong enough for taking just one. I have added some dry ice hash to a couple of batches and that helped a lot. Have a great weekend cronic. Your a good man. Happy Days brotha :volcano-smiley:

lol he took 2 hes about to take number 3 I think hash would be a good addative
maybe tighten up the ratio so theres more weed and its not as liquid
maybe more of a paste ?

WoW that was a sight for sore eyes Bee
Shame you couldn't,,, Just a thought if she dont make it all the way il you still be able to get medicine from her
Bets of buds :hug::hug::geek::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love: some how rig the new light over the PGG

lol he took 2 hes about to take number 3 I think hash would be a good addative
maybe tighten up the ratio so theres more weed and its not as liquid
maybe more of a paste ?

Good evening weed cronic. Yea he was saying over on his journal that he liked them. It's hard to get it into the caps when it's so thick. I thought about cooking a 6 to 1 ratio and strain it and do another cook with more bud. The first drain bud could be cooked in to some brownies or chocolates. I do that when I make salves. Anyway Happy Shatterday to yea my friend. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

WoW that was a sight for sore eyes Bee
Shame you couldn't,,, Just a thought if she dont make it all the way il you still be able to get medicine from her
Bets of buds :hug::hug::geek::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love: some how rig the new light over the PGG

Good morning jaga and Paddy. It is amazing that she is still looking really good and the branches are starting to sag so I hopen I will get some decent smoke. I did think about putting a light out there but it would be a real pain. Hugs coming at you guys. :circle-of-love:

Hey Brotha Great Skunkday to ya when you wake up :high-five:
yea he likes em im gonna make a lot more for him so hes always got some :thumb:

Hey Beemerbill :slide::slide::slide:
man you made my day ,, I didnt wanna put it down :yahoo: Yet you new exactly what I meant,,shame its a lot of hassle plus to be honest you could maybe damage it :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Brotha Great Skunkday to ya when you wake up :high-five:
yea he likes em im gonna make a lot more for him so hes always got some :thumb:

:goodjob::love:

Hey Beemerbill :slide::slide::slide:
man you made my day ,, I didnt wanna put it down :yahoo: Yet you new exactly what I meant,,shame its a lot of hassle plus to be honest you could maybe damage it :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good day weed jaga. It is what it is and I will take what I get. Happy Days buddy

Looking good Beemer LEDs are the future I would really like o get some Budmaster LEDs but who can afford them? keep 'em green

Yup LEDs are looking pretty good these days. I will be putting mine in today. I have to build a wood hanging structure for the light. I don't trust the tent frame work. Plastic connector are a dumb idea and they come with most of them. The LED lights are heavy and would not do anything any good if it fell. I have had that happen with a T5 fixture and lost a few small plants so I will make sure that won't happen. Happy Days Budha. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Hey Beemer.....been a while since i have been here.....really liking that ppg.......i hope she finishes out for you.....either way looks like a lot of bud:):Namaste:

:thanks: GDz It's looking pretty good and I'm sure I will be getting some good smoke. Just took a few more of the buds. Not the best pictures but shows some sparklies. :goof::passitleft:

1113141510.jpg
1113141508.jpg
1113141508a.jpg

She's looking lovely to me Beemer.:bravo:
She's gettin frosty.:high-five:

It's about time she shows something Jimmy and :thanks: for the nice words. She got germinated in late march so it's about time. Approx 8 months. Happy Days :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Aloha brother. Just got your message over at my place. I'm amazed at how your PGG is faring. So I guess you must have the heater on in there which is why the wife is crowing over it. :surf:

Cold out there, minimal sunlight. Sounds about like winter. Well atleast you got your new toy to get you through the winter. Hope you are enjoying that Chernobyl, it was such a joy to watch it grow.

:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom