BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Shootout

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

ok no pics but the buckets were as follows 2 part was down a gallon had some sludge growing that i nuked with 29% h202, ph was 6.8, i added a gallon water phd to 5.8 ppms 550, lings are growing loking good no roots out the netties yet
3 part bucket was down 2 gallons ph was 6.6 sludge positive,,nuked sludge,added 2 gal water ph adjusted to 5.8 ppms 601
lings growing and looking good think i see 1 tiny root poking out the netpot
the 3 in coco are looking good also hopefully tomorrow i will be able to get the tents clean ,clones all in and actually launch this grow:thumb:

Re: BID 4.0 - Hydro - Autos - JDL - DWC Bubble Buckets - Blue Planet Nutrients Shooto

well i was a busy bid today, i repotted 11 clones all went into smartpots 2-3 gallon my coco/soil blend except 1 blue dream that i put in the 3.8L airpot, pulled out the scrog screen,and cleaned up the tent, damn it was diiirteeeee! theres more to do but im pretty much outta gas today but i have pics for you guys call it the offical "grand opening" of this journal i'll start with the hydro, i did not change out the res's as planned tomorrow hopefully, the ph and all was in a good range so no worries tonight, i also added the autos that will run in coco/soil/organics,
DSCN14143.JPG
DSCN14153.JPG
DSCN14175.JPG
DSCN14162.JPG
DSCN14194.JPG
heres my 2liter vert running basil its a test, if the basil runs well i may do a vert sog with them (future)
DSCN14183.JPG
thats it for the big auto tent tonight
now heres a piss off, i was washing the tent liner and noticed the mylar seperating from the liner cheap crappy "led wholsalers" buyer beware this tent is not even a year old
DSCN14204.JPG
DSCN14213.JPG
heres one of the blue dreams going into the airpot with some root magic of course
DSCN14224.JPG
DSCN14234.JPG
DSCN14244.JPG
DSCN14282.JPG
DSCN14263.JPG
DSCN14252.JPG
DSCN14293.JPG
DSCN14313.JPG
next the box o clones from my temp veg area i had setup
DSCN14303.JPG
and where they all ended up
DSCN14394.JPG
DSCN14335.JPG
the purple power clone
DSCN14365.JPG
the mmmf from hozona
DSCN14345.JPG
the herojuana jack-33 clone
DSCN14353.JPG
one of 3 blue cheese clones
DSCN14385.JPG

2 blue mystic clones
DSCN14375.JPG
left side
DSCN14413.JPG
center-ish
DSCN14405.JPG

DSCN14421.JPG
well i think thats it for the clones, filling those bags is a pain they hold alot of soil its deceptive, they fatten as you fill the taller 3 gallon bags hold nearly twice as much as the 2 gallon go figure, they all hold more than they say, i emptied 2 1/2 1 gallon pots into a 2 gallon bag, fine by me honestly and with the way the roots grow its like your growing in 4-5 gallon pots washable,reusable, whats not to love

YOU DID GET BUSY! It looks like you have it all in great shape/order and I can see by her growth since Wednesday that my little girl likes her new home! I know how much pain you are dealing with and I know what that would have done to my back and legs and shoulders..OUCH.....She is bushing just how I was training her, so that she could be LST'd or a nice little shrub:cheesygrinsmiley:That mylar in the tent sucks...I know mine wasn't very expensive, but seems to be built of quality material...we shall see....Let the fun begin!
:tokin:

when i got the tent i "thought" it was decent quality but as time goes on the cracks are starting to show,,,
im pissed my brand new 3 tb seagate external drive quit today not even 3 months old...

why is everything built so shoddy these days its really annoying, i just lost all my friggin data again!!!! all my new pics gone, hours n hours of re downloading my paid for movies,music,software games GONE! OVER 1.5 TB OF DATA GONE!
IM BABY PUNCHING MAD AGAIN!!!

when i got the tent i "thought" it was decent quality but as time goes on the cracks are starting to show,,,
im pissed my brand new 3 tb seagate external drive quit today not even 3 months old...

why is everything built so shoddy these days its really annoying, i just lost all my friggin data again!!!! all my new pics gone, hours n hours of re downloading my paid for movies,music,software games GONE! OVER 1.5 TB OF DATA GONE!
Yeah it's not like you can run down to the "data" recovery people and get it done..whatever you need done you CAN'T get it done where you are...for sure...DAMN! :peace:

Yeah it's not like you can run down to the "data" recovery people and get it done..whatever you need done you CAN'T get it done where you are...for sure...DAMN! :peace:
yeah its crap..i have to rma the damn thing

so guys i wanna devise a way to get some azomite into my buckets, but how? its granules that will jam up the pumps so i cant just add it, im thinking maybe put some in a sock or something, disolve it as best i can and strain it then add, im not sure how i should do it, disolve it and mist them? any suggestions??

You put a filter 'sock' around the pump. Such are made & sold online for that purpose. #2, submersible pumps have no bearings exposed to water and tiny bits of abrasives that may slip through the filter, so no such fears should stand in your way. #3, UPS can find you! Conclusion:

Put a sock in it

My HDD that failed was a seagate.... 1.5TB SATA... I'm starting to fall out of love with them... It seems that I'm seeing a lot of this in these past few months.

GONE! OVER 1.5 TB OF DATA GONE!
Before mass digital data storage I traveled and lived in a van, following construction work. I schemed & dreamed of a micro-fiche library for portability. Since I lost my last Mac with many hundred$ worth of iTunes, and all photos that weren't uploaded here, I think that I won't be doing that shit again. Streaming entertainment and a Wiki donation will have to do it for me. Standard HD in my new Mac Mini will have to stay mostly empty.

Go find a Windmill Tower to kick over, Don Quixote.

Subbed..

I was hoping someone would try hydro who hadn't done it before. THis is quite a treat. I will learn alot from this grow.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom