Blazin A Trail Through A Soil Coco Setup - Mystery Strains - An Alien Kush 2016

I have no experience with well water so can't help you much. 10 is high but if it's drinkable- maybe it is fine after ph adjustment. If you had a meter to test ppm would be good.
Or to find out for sure- try growing some plants with RO and some on well water and see.
You probably don't need to add calmag when using the well water.

20160910_221720.jpg

So I put up my other mars hydro led light cube in my flower closet which has 3 now and I took 2 of my other plants out of veg n put them into flower mode
20160910_221745.jpg

These r the 2 plants I put into flower mode ten min b4 this pic was taken

20160913_184411.jpg

I finally got to repot some of my other plants into larger buckets man my tent is full already I can't wait till I get them all into my flower area
20160913_184426.jpg

I did a heavy recoil on my 2 new 1s into flower

20160914_181304.jpg

This is one of my plants in the veg area I'm guna b switchn to flower soon but it has sum reddish purplish going on in the stem I'm wondering if I shud b worried or not
20160914_181353.jpg

These r also sum of my ladies tht I'm about to be switching to flower soon I'm thinking of doing it on friday cuz tht is wen I'll b doin sum rearranging in my flower area so I can fit more in there cuz tht is also where I have my hydro station rite nw till my other 2 plants are ready 2 harvest
20160914_181444.jpg
my other veg ladies

Can any1 tell me what part of the triches turn Amber color first the head or the stalk part I'm waiting for Amber color triches 2 appear first b4 I harvest one of my other plants tht is in flower mode and almost done but no Amber triches that I Can c anyway so Thts y I was wondering wat part turns Amber color first? So if any1 can tell me I wud greatly appreciate it thank you

20160916_013715.jpg

There so I finally got my hydro plants harvested and got my flower room open up for my big soil ladies I still have 4 more in the veg tent and 6 in the flower tent rite now I jus put 2 of them on my old ebb and flow table I'll go threw and make it all nice and clean 2morrow I'm jus 2 tired 2 keep go in 2nite so I jus put them on the table n said screw it 4 rite now lol

20160918_202451.jpg

So since my flower area got so big and needed all my lights I set up a t8 light in my veg tent which only has 2 plants in it right now and I put my other mars hydro led cubes up in my flower area but I think if These 2 tht r in my veg tent turn out lookn gud like they have so far I think I mite jus make those my mothers n start taken clones from them and jus keep them in veg n jus keep a perpetual grow going or I mite do it on my next batch of seeds and see if I can't get an even better pheno type goin I'm not sure yet I'll prolly do my mothers on my next batch of seeds
20160918_202542.jpg

These r my lovely ladies in my flower area man this is guna b a fukn rain forest in here in a bout a month Lmao man I love the site:420: for being able 2 help me grow these beautiful monsters. Man these ones r already so much bigger then my ones I jus harvested in my hydro setup were when I put those into flower so I know these are guna jus b enormous lol I can't wait and thanx again for any1 tht has any info for me threw out this grow I always appreciate constructive criticism so please if any1 sees I'm doin sumthn wrong or tht I cud b doin better please speak up and say sumthn I won't take offense especially since I'm new 2 growing I always like learning from people who have more knowledge then me on the subject anyway I went on a lil bit of a rant there lol so I'll leave off with a :thanks: and a :Namaste: 2 every1 who stops by

20160919_114426.jpg

The above pic and the 1 below is the plant that I didn't know if it was nute burn r cuz the lights r 2 close I didn't think it was the light cuz if it was u wud think all the top leaves wud hav the problem not jus 1 and then a lower leaf as well Thts y I was thin on may b nute burn r may b nute burn from the nitro bat guano I used in the soil cuz I also had sum in a tea brew I did but all the other plants handled it well if tht is what it was from
20160919_114432.jpg

What ever it is,, is it very little...

Easy to check
1. See more of it tomorrow..= a deficiency is going on
2. Stay the same.. probably "stains" made from a spray/ nutes

A burn from the light will appear in the areas closest to the light, and generally accompanies some signs of the leaves curling upward/inward- ie 'taco-ing'.
If it spreads on the older leaves and continues to look like a pattern of rust spots then that would be one of the classic signs of calcium deficiency. Like Angrybird said- wait a while and keep an eye on it. I'll go back and check what your growing medium and feeding routine is- slips my mind at the moment as I just woke up...

20160919_114432.jpg

20160919_141851.jpg

20160919_143330.jpg

20160919_142203.jpg

20160919_142332.jpg

I went into my flower room to turn on lights and I noticed on sum of my leaves the same lil Brown spots. I'm also wondering how much shud I feed each plant like till I have run off or shud I jus to alil so the soil is dampish n then wait till it's fully dry I wait till I c alil drooping then I water I jus don't no how much I shud water and also wen I do the nutrients how much of that shud I add 2 each plant this has always confused me After I make up a batch of nutrient solution I mean I got like a half a gallon of ro water and nutrient all mixd up the way it says but then how much wud I water each plant with? or is the mix on the nute bottle how much I shud feed each time I do a nute feeding?? Like if the bottle says a half teaspoon per gallon n I do a half of a dose wud I put the whole half gallon on tht one plant?

Yes it does look like calcium deficiency so far. But best if you google that deficiency yourself and compare - since you have a first hand view of the plants.
To water your plants wait till the pot is very dry and the plant is almost wilting. Then soak it down completely. It takes a little time to do this properly and avoid getting dry spots so go slow and give it a few waterings. I like to get lots of run off -it gives the plant a small flush each time which keeps them healthier by avoiding nutrient buildup.

After the growing medium is completely soaked then I give it quite a lot of nutrient mix. The aim is to completely saturate the soil or whatever you're growing in. I used to be confused about this in the early days as well.

EDIT - the watering method assumes that your plant is in a pot which is suitable for it's size. If it's a small plant in a large oversized pot - do not soak it down you just have to trickle water/nutrients around the sides and such- baby it as well as you can till it gets bigger because soaking it down is going to give you an overwatered plant

I haven't had time to look at your growing set up yet. Usually if people use tapwater they don't have as much of a calcium deficiency problem. Or a good soil mix often has enough calcium in it that you don't get the deficiencies. Hydroponic growers and people who use RO water or rainwater need to add calcium. Usually they use it in the form of a calcium/magnesium supplement called Cal mag. A common home remedy for adding calcium is to use milk. I forget the amount you use- google it.

I am usen cal-mag cuz I usen up my ro water from my hydro setup but cud I not be usen enuf? I used alil under a half of dose of what it said 2 use so shud I may b do like 2/3 a full or shud I jus go ahead an use a full one or shud I jus use tap water

Yeah just up the dose to about 5 ml/gallon. That should do it. Some strains are calmag hogs. Calmag is generally pretty safe- hard to OD the plants. You do have to factor it in to your feeding levels though, and it does contain a bit of nitrogen.

Back
Top Bottom