Blazin A Trail Through A Soil Coco Setup - Mystery Strains - An Alien Kush 2016

20160919_214713.jpg

I jus took a pic of my flower closet after I rearranged it and added in trays 2 catch the run off I put 3 of my plants right inside my old hydro res to catch the water and the others I did a mix n match of cake pans and pie pans Lmao till I can get to the store n get proper trays my gf was like r u kidding me n I was like well u always wanted me2 chip in around the kitchen so I figured I'd combine her fav. Hobby (cooking/baking well mine is baking 2 ;-) jus not the same as hers) and my fav. Hobby growing but I guess Thts not what she had in mind lol

Ok so I'll continue to get ro water I think I'm guna go and get a unit to make ro water it's only like 160 bux n I'm spending 15 a week on jus water n I'm sure it'll get more considering tht was wen I only had 4 plants but now I got 10 lol but yea so if I'm doing a flush with ro water do I still add cal-mag to the water I'm usen 2do the flush??

You can flush with plain RO- just add calmag to the final water that you run through the pot- the aim being to leave the pot saturated with the correct solution. You can add calmag to the rest of your flush water but you'll be wasting it.

You could do the same thing with your tap water then finish up with RO -but the reason I don't recommend your tap water is that it is already high ppm and so will do a poor job of leaching nutrients from the soil. And in the end you'll basically need to be flushing just to remove the tap water as it's probably borderline toxic for the plants.

Coco is notorious for depleting calmag.

20160921_012907.jpg
this 1 I have been havn an issue with drainage it stays wet like 2 r 3 times as long as all the rest n I'm pretty sure I gave her jus as much perlite as all the rest so idk y she draining so slow compared 2 the others and she seems 2 b droopy now idk if thts cuz her leaves r so thick n heavy cuz they do seam 2b heavy but u wud think tht she wud still b able 2 hold em up at this point still considering she has only been in flower for bout a week Ana half nw

20160921_013012.jpg
and idk if it's a problem r not but this 1 seems 2b alot lighter then the rest like the center of her leaves seem 2b a lighter green then the outside of her leaves on sum of them not all as u can c but other then tht she seems 2b doin gud

20160921_013104.jpg
this 1 has a dark vein going dwn the center of leaves n lighter on the edges and tips on new growth r really yellow idk if it's cuz I had the calcium issue n it's jus clearing up from tht but I'm guna pay attention to it

20160921_013127.jpg
here is a larger view of the above pic so u can c the whole plant n what I'm meaning with the leaves idk if I shud b worried or not?

20160921_013254.jpg
n here is the reveg mini monster cumin in at a whopping 12 Ana half inches lol but she is doin gud other then kinda bunching up but she has thick waxy leaves n a gud stem base lots of nodes I think she cud b a nice monster if she gets over this bunching idea she has goin on the temperamental lil bitch is givn me a runaround lol she is guna b such I tease I can tell already lol I jus hope it's worth it in the end but I'm sure it will b compared 2 my wimpy first harvest

20160921_013548.jpg
and this is my other mini monster cumin in at 11 Ana half inches tall the rest r all from 9 Ana half to 10 Ana half most r 10 Ana half tho but yea this one is doin great thick stems n thick waxy leaves wen I look at her leaves they almost seem fake they r so big and waxy feeling lol but yea this is the green forest so far.
I put my 250w mh back in my veg tent (I'll post pics 2morow) cuz I jus didn't think the t8 was cutting it I havnt seen like any growth in the pas few days so it jus wasn't enuf for my liking. I Wana make these into monsters tht I can amaze people with and I jus feel like mh will do better in my veg tent and I'll prolly do my hps once I get my shed up but for now I'm guna keep my Mars hydro led cubes in my green forest and my mh in the mini monster baby chamber lol(thts wat I call my veg tent)

20160921_144204.jpg

K so as promised I put up a pic of the 250w mh in the mini monster baby chamber lol I think it will do much better specially since I'm thinkn on about tryn 2 do sum clones ive never done cloning b4 n wud like 2 try my hand at it I took a cliping once in my first harvest n was guna throw it but said wat the hell n gave it a try but I took it from one in flower cuz I didn't no wat I was doin n tht clipings or clones r better done during the veg process not the flower so she didnt survive but now I no alil more not much but alil lol I figured I'd give it another shot. so I got 5 more seeds germinating rite now in paper towel inside a Ziploc baggie hopefully they all pop. and my 2 tht r in the baby chamber rite now n I'll pick from the best of the new five once they get 2 tht point n from the 2 tht r in there now I think ima do a clone from each one I jus wana go get sum cloning gel stuff I seen at the hydro store And dude there said it boosts the success of ur clones by a lot. with tht stuff he almost always gets his clones 2 grow gud and healthy I dnt remember the name of what it was tho. so if any1 on here cud give me any info on cloning I wud greatly appreciate it thank you. also I been tryn 2 learn from searching online and watching utube wen my signal allows me 2 watch an actual video tht is lol (shity service out where I live) so not much tht way but reading all I can lol but first-hand accounts of anything from sum1 personally is always better imo:Namaste:

Cloning gel does help. Other than that- hmmm ... There are lots of step-by-step tutorials online it's really quite easy as long as you get your conditions good -the proper temperature and moisture level. Any specific questions just ask.
By the way -do you know about this part of the forum (link below) ? - it's a great resource full of good info.

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

20160921_185307.jpg
this plant has alil yellowing goin on n tips look alil burnt but idk y since I did a flush the other day did I may not do a big enuf flush??
20160921_185327.jpg
here is the plant in the above pic as a whole plant
20160921_184603.jpg

I have sum reddish stems on one of the plants so I pickd the leaf so u cud see it sum r goin purplish n sum reddish and also kinda curling up like a taco slightly
20160921_184940.jpg

Here is the plant tht is curling up its been the 1 wit the draining issues idk y the soil on this is stayn so much more wet then all the others only thing I can think of is maybe she needed mre perlite in the soil mix

20160921_190535.jpg
20160921_190731.jpg
also this 1 and the above pic r the same plant but she has sum dark vein in her leafs and slightly lighter on the outsides of the leaf idk if I shud b worried r not but other then tht they all lookn gud

20160923_211628.jpg

I have this for a tea mix it says I can put it in my soil or do it as a tea but either 1 is unclear as 2 how often I shud use it n shud I do it for my seedlings and ones tht I plan 2 take clones from like wud it b ok 4 me 2 put clones in n which way wud b best to use, as a tea or jus plain add to the soil mix, or shud I do both???

20160926_003952.jpg
20160926_003909.jpg

Here is a top view and a bottom view of the first 1 one in the baby chamber I'm doing a slight lst training and I jus switched my light which was a 250w mh for my 250 hps doing a light schedule of 18\6

20160926_004002.jpg
20160926_004811.jpg

The 2 pics above is a shot from the top n 1 from the bottom rite b4 I switched the light from the mh to the hps the same goes for the 2 pics I posted b4 these 1s
20160926_003914.jpg
I figured I'd post the a shot of the newbies 2 the baby chamber jus added 2 soil mix now n put in under the 250w hps I had 2 bag seeds from sum excellent smoke I had around n found 2 seeds wen I was breaking sum up one was nice and fat n dark the other slightly premee if u ask me but figured wat the hell put it in n c if it pops I germinated them in paper Towel n ina baggie for 3 days and the big 1 popped a nice fat tap root n the other jus cracked open so I planted both one in each cup n it's a happy frog soil mix with perlite and coco

20160926_004811.jpg

These r the newbies tht I jus added 2 the baby chamber now under the 250w hps

20160926_004002.jpg
20160926_003914.jpg

The 2 pics above r rite b4 I switched the light to the hps as well as the 2 pics I posted b4 these but it's a shot from above and below also same as the other 2

Back
Top Bottom