Bloom Bloom Room Goes Auto In A Mostly Mephesto Way

I snapped a branch a couple weeks ago on the hubbabubbasmelliscope Auto. Totally off in my hand taped it back on and the two lower nodes are the top node and leaves and are now budding. Crazy how this plant can self heal and keep growing. The yeild I am excited about. Some big plants coming down now and we averaged 130-135g per plant over the first four so far. But have two littles and four bigs left.

Weekend update.
Awesome update, thx for reply on YT. I won't say which comment was mine for fear of the law/police , but great looking plants in there. Light looks killer too, I like what you did with the Viparspectra for more blue, I have one next to my HPS for the same reason, that and just more light .
Have a great day ✌

I'm glad your liking those mephisto genetics, I could grow these all the time . Such beautiful plants you got there DD !
They look really healthy , nice strong stalks , a cool green color. What was that plant in the far right corner that's gonna be beast of a plant , the one that's on day 60?
She's going to have some massive colas!

I'm glad your liking those mephisto genetics, I could grow these all the time . Such beautiful plants you got there DD .!
They look really healthy , nice strong stalks , a cool green color. What was that plant in the far right corner that's gonna be beast of a plant , the one that's on day 60?
She's going to have some massive colas!

Ripley's OG. She is a massive tree. I'm trying something out right now for a week. Seems like they are bulking right now. So I'm feeding dense when the lights come on then nutes and monster bloom after 12 hours.

Ripley's is always impressive. I've never seen a bad Ripley's. The structure on yours that you showed us was incredible. That one main bud is going to be in Januarys contests for sure .
Alien vs triangle is just ridiculous because of it's size , maybe I'll jump on board with ya with feeding grow through flower .
I still gotta finish the rest of the video .

Ripley's is always impressive. I've never seen a bad Ripley's. The structure on yours that you showed us was incredible. That one main bud is going to be in Januarys contests for sure .
Alien vs triangle is just ridiculous because of it's size , maybe I'll jump on board with ya with feeding grow through flower .
I still gotta finish the rest of the video .

I don't know about any contests but thanx. Yeah ripley's is impressive. Have a little something up my sleeve for the next auto run though. Sour Stomper is still the show stopper in my books though. The smell coming off that plant is crazy. Smells outside the garage. Good thing I don't have any neighbours. Keep the grow up and drop out the micro. You will have an easier flower. I gotta get on popping beans and making clones here though. Going dark with the dolls for 72 hours. When that is over need some plants to put in there.

Oh yeah. Just waiting on some mail. Got my Digital Genetics Grape Snowtrain and Digital Dream. Just waiting on Jordan of the Islands. Have some blue Afghani sticky fingers edition Crimson Crystal and Skunkberry on the way. Just trying to time out how many and when so I'm ready for the new room in the new year. I have like 5 dispensary calling me all the time now. Lots of demand here for quality bud and I have this huge ticket that no where close to filled so I guess we will see how many people we can help for now. Soon me and a few other MMAR growers are gonna open our own spot.

Oh yeah. Just waiting on some mail. Got my Digital Genetics Grape Snowtrain and Digital Dream. Just waiting on Jordan of the Islands. Have some blue Afghani sticky fingers edition Crimson Crystal and Skunkberry on the way. Just trying to time out how many and when so I'm ready for the new room in the new year. I have like 5 dispensary calling me all the time now. Lots of demand here for quality bud and I have this huge ticket that no where close to filled so I guess we will see how many people we can help for now. Soon me and a few other MMAR growers are gonna open our own spot.
They all sound amazing ,!
I'm sure whatever you do or go ; you'll be fine .
I'm excited to hear your building another grow room soon.

Well here is what I got in the mail today. This guy is totally awesome. Hooked me up big time beansandrice all these seeds look totally killer. Dark striped spotted and huge. One is a mutant its so big. These are the 10 I'm thinking of growing.
420-magazine-mobile1317492434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile62891265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023886540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839756403.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698043338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1360449087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1874828982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689367097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile391065294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile590642085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1282504357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1866509066.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Sweet and Sour is unlisted brand new and Auto Critical mass is new strain. In the last pic you can see he hooked me up. I lost count at 124 seeds.

Well here is what I got in the mail today. This guy is totally awesome. Hooked me up big time beansandrice all these seeds look totally killer. Dark striped spotted and huge. One is a mutant its so big. These are the 10 I'm thinking of growing.
420-magazine-mobile1317492434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile62891265.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023886540.jpg
420-magazine-mobile839756403.jpg
420-magazine-mobile698043338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1360449087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1874828982.jpg
420-magazine-mobile689367097.jpg
420-magazine-mobile391065294.jpg
420-magazine-mobile590642085.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1282504357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1866509066.jpg

I'm pretty sure that Sweet and Sour is unlisted brand new and Auto Critical mass is new strain. In the last pic you can see he hooked me up. I lost count at 124 seeds.
Hell yeah ! They all sound good !
Get those suckers going already!!!! Grow us some monster plants !

Those avts look awesome.. hope i can grow some as big and frosty as you man! My first one is a tiny little thing lol. Your lights really do a great job growing some huge frosty plants. What size pots are they in??

They are even the midget is a huge bush of Kush. Hell your last chops were super frosty brotha. The one started small but we got her to explode. You should try a rockwool cube. It's that huge taproot and root ball that grows them monsters. Lights are crushing it. I'm using 3gal on these autos and I think it's a good size. May try a couple in 5 just to see though. On the photo Grow though I had 2 of the 2gals pull over 4oz. I can tuck like 9 in a 4/4 as opposed to 4-5 of the bigger pots for not much more avg yield per plant. Gonna try 9 doll clones in a 4/4 under The 6 cob to see what kind of numbers we can push for this optic cup.

Its your dialed in grows that grow those monsters.. a combo of everything, good medium, good nutes, good lights, good genetics and a good grower. The coco really gets em going fast and strong too. Im tempted to use rockwool but i heard its not so good to plant into the soil as it messes with the ph. I agree the smaller pots would work just as well.. im experimenting with that now. Growing photos in 2, 3, and 5 gal pots. Next grow ill do autos in the same fashion and see the differences. Just used some generic 1-1.5 gal plastic pots i had laying around and it worked well enough. Thats a great plan for the cup though man im sure you will do spectacularly!! Are the cobs 100w each?

Back
Top Bottom