Blue Dream, look ready for 7 day flush?

vyserage

What do u guys think? I'm thinking of flushing it for 7 day's when i get home in 8-9 hours. Thoughts? Think it needs longer still?

Notes: Its on flowering day 67, RDWC system, 82-88f nute temps entire grow, checked trichomes 10 hours ago and saw little to no amber on the leaf's, none on bud. i'd say 95% of trichomes are milky white with 5% being just a spec of clear on some of the trichomes.

Just from the pictures provided it looks like it is very immature to harvest. Also it looks like it still trying to veg a little bit or was revegged briefly in flower. What's your light schefule? Could be genetics to. Can you post some closeups of the trichomes?

18/6 for veg first 48 days.
12/12 for flowering for current 67 days

Like 2 weeks ago I did interrpt the plants by turning the light on a couple hours before lights on, just for like 5 minutes to show my brother.
I also do have holes up at the very top of tent that leaks very low level of light through. Keep in mind my light probably blocks it from hitting plants tho, 12 qb132 covering the 4x4 tent.
I can get a trichome Video when I get home from work in 7 hrs

BTW there' are other strains in there that clearly aren't ready. Please don't mix those up. There are GG#4 mixed in with those Blue Dream colas from bending. The GG doesn't really have orange hairs yet

Turning the lights on, light leaks may have reverted the plant back to veg state partially. It only takes something like 15 seconds of light to start photosynthesis. It just has the appearance that it's not fully flowering or trying to veg still.
Damn I didnt realize they have such a short time. Good to know.

Okay, sorry for the wait. Here are 2 videos and a closeup pic.

A 7-minute bud closeup/grow explanation

Trichomes

What do u guys think? I'm thinking of flushing it for 7 day's when i get home in 8-9 hours. Thoughts? Think it needs longer still?

Notes: Its on flowering day 67, RDWC system, 82-88f nute temps entire grow, checked trichomes 10 hours ago and saw little to no amber on the leaf's, none on bud. i'd say 95% of trichomes are milky white with 5% being just a spec of clear on some of the trichomes.

Nope,not ready yet.
One way I can tell is those little hairs on the tops of the buds should be receding back into the bud.They stay open like that because they are looking to be pollinated by male plant.
Once those hairs recede back into the bud they are at the end of their grow cycle.
You start to flush after those hairs have receded.

I'd hold off even longer, unless they change A LOT in a week, and I don't think they will

Be patient, and they will reward you for it

Be patient! Is it a HSO BD? They tend to branch out a lot like yours. Like everyone said be patient. Looking at that Blue Dream I m sure there are still many clear trichs as she doesn't look ready. You would loose a lot by harvesting now cause the buds are not matured yet. Give it time you will be rewarded

Be patient! Is it a HSO BD? They tend to branch out a lot like yours. Like everyone said be patient. Looking at that Blue Dream I m sure there are still many clear trichs as she doesn't look ready. You would loose a lot by harvesting now cause the buds are not matured yet. Give it time you will be rewarded

I make a little quick info sheet for each strain i grow so i dont have to keep going back to the website/s and trying to remember which one i made the orders on lol. I still have like 8 other strains on hold for future grows.

I make a little quick info sheet for each strain i grow so i dont have to keep going back to the website/s and trying to remember which one i made the orders on lol. I still have like 8 other strains on hold for future grows.

Haha I m getting familiar with this strain now. I m currently growing some. Like you I can't wait the harvest!

That is a great looking spreadsheet @vyserage

Is your BD a hungry one? I grew one from HSO last Autumn/winter and she was on full strength Floranova bloom+additives for a full 8.5 weeks with a 12 day leach/flush at the end. Took 2 of us 4 days to harvest her from that point.

Back
Top Bottom