Boo’s Perpetual Grow Journal

Congrats on having a smart daughter, Boo. The world needs as many intelligent people as it can get about now! :)

Uh, to these old eyes that looks like more than "a little amber" on the Skywalker. 🪓

Congrats on having a smart daughter, Boo. The world needs as many intelligent people as it can get about now! :)

Uh, to these old eyes that looks like more than "a little amber" on the Skywalker. 🪓
Thanks GDB. She now goes into residency as a clinical Mental Health counselor and will be working to provide under privileged clients with affordable mental health counseling. She’s a great person!

Yeahhh, I went back and looked at those pics again and there is way more amber than I usually allow. I can’t believe she has only been in flower for only 6 weeks. Wow. I will likely take her down tomorrow.

This is the freak show Northern Lights that grew out of her freakiness and is doing just fine.
Damn, Boo- she's looking good!
She's sort of a do it yourself kinda gal, evidently...
She looks done to me but she’s only been in flower for barely 6 weeks.
That isn't very long, but it is what it is- somehow, she's done already...
If they'd all do it that fast, we could get in an extra grow per year...
Tell me what you think!
Tomorrow sounds just right!✂️

And Congrats to your daughter for going for it, sticking with it, and getting it done.❤️👍

Happy Wednesday! I received the new Mars Hydro driver today. I’ve looked online for a video to replace it but have not found anything yet. :hmmmm: I swear I saw one earlier…. I had a busy day canning strawberry rhubarb jam (3 batches!) and then taking down the Skywalker so I am hopefully going to have time tomorrow to bring that big ‘ole light upstairs and get the driver swapped. If I have questions I’m hoping @Carcass and/or @StoneOtter can assist? It looks fairly straightforward and I think I may possibly be able to use the existing brackets on the light. We shall see. With Skywalker on the rack I am now back to 4 plants in various stages and will hopefully also have time to up pot the Kalashnikov and Chocodope. They are both doing really well. I will likely drop my summer seeds this week too….I’ve decided on Critical Purple Kush from Seedsman and Alaskan Thunder Fuck from, I believe, @InTheShed (?). Picks tomorrow or Friday about all of that! :ciao:

If the driver has the same connectors then it should be plug and play, but if it's bare wire that changes things!

You did get beans from Alaska via me but they were the ones you grew out a few summers ago (the seeded ones maybe? they were Grape Krush and Purple Skunk Mass x GK). That might be the Alaska connection you're thinking of.
Hmmm... Whose handwriting is this?
PXL_20240515_230155952.PORTRAIT.jpg

If the driver has the same connectors then it should be plug and play, but if it's bare wire that changes things!

You did get beans from Alaska via me but they were the ones you grew out a few summers ago (the seeded ones maybe? they were Grape Krush and Purple Skunk Mass x GK). That might be the Alaska connection you're thinking of.
And yes, it looks like a plug and play with no bare wires. Yay.

If I have questions I’m hoping @Carcass and/or @StoneOtter can assist?
Plug and play would be nice, but, if there's any problem at all, let us know
and we'll get you squared away..
I am hopefully going to have time tomorrow to bring that big ‘ole light upstairs and get the driver swapped.
Or, take that little ol' driver downstairs and install it- save yourself a little stair-climbing..🪜
Hmmm... Whose handwriting is this?
Not mine...way too neat...

I ended up with a couple of those ATF 's..
From a nice lady in Virginia ..💚
I went and double checked, because I remembered ATF 'S, but I was a recipient, not a sender..:)

Nice work on that light..
We knew you could do it!
Props to @Mars Hydro, too- ya sure can't beat that customer service👍
I dunno. :laughtwo: I’m growing it though!
Actually, I'm still smokin' on this one (from a year ago)
I was still learning about Grow Dots, so she was a bit yellow...

You must of had a lot, because I grew this one, and I've still got 3 left...🤔💚🫘
ATF1 70w.jpg
💚
ATF5 70w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom