British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

I'll go back to the beginning & take a look but the main things you need are a good environment & good lighting.There's lots of light schedule tricks you can do if you're brave enough & co2 if you've got the money

I'm running 2xco2 exhale bags . My growing environment is stable at this time of year . And will get better once I can afford led . I personally don't like gas lamp schedule . Veg room is 18 on and 6 off flowering room 12 on 12 off and a couple of days before the chop down they get 36 hours of darkness . I basically miss the light on period once near the end of the flowering . Don't know why this is done I just got told to do it years ago and since then I always have .

Here is some of my popcorn buds dried . I've took a farmer's daughter up to now .
IMAG022911.jpg
IMAG022812.jpg

It's not bad guys . I've just had a taste now and come for a sit down . I smoked top left and top centre . Well half of the splif . It's mango from the breeder kc brain's I fell in love with this strain years ago the taste and couch lock effect . When left to fully mature is awesome . But I was impatient and skint . So it's a trim and go . But even ten days early it's having the desired effect .

I don't think they'll mind the pic, it's on topic and our sponsors sell them. I've heard about this strain for a while now, I think kingjohnc grows it a lot and knows it inside and out

That might be the reason he has always been in the room . As soon as I got my first reply from kjc . I knew he was a stand up guy . A guy who seems to know everything . This is why my nickname for him is holy . Cheers Peyton for hanging about .

I've got a wwxbb seed, so it'll be cool to see what it does for you, cause it'll be a while before I get that one planted. If it yields like big bud and the rest is widow, I'll be a very happy man

Back
Top Bottom