British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

More than happy la . I'm :):)from ear to ear . I still can't believe i've only just got on to this little trick . I've always worked with a group of growers and I don't think any of them new about it and if they did they kept it quiet . Barstewards . But from now on I'm flying solo and staying that way . Loose lips sink ship's or in my case brings shite to my front door .

Today I'm building a starter tub for my 3 little baby's . I will be using a cheap plastic tub ( food safe ) 30 litre . I'll be covering it with aluminium tape so no light can get to the roots . I'll be ditching the lid and making my own out of some insulated foam board . To make the lid I'll need to cut 3 holes out to suit my net pots . Mark a maximum water level and place two air stone's in the tub . Once the plants have rooted through the stone's and dipping there legs in the water I'll have to build a divider in to the tub to stop all the roots becoming on big tangled mess . I'll take a picture or two once I've set it up .

Well it's done and the plants are in there new home . But unfortunately my little girl ( my daughter ) has come home early today so there wasn't any chance for me to take any pictures . I'll update the pics tomorrow . And skunny my friend what quick drying method di use for a quick dry . My popcorn buds have a limited life .

As LA says the bun warmer will do the trick. If you don't own one of Georges grills you can use your oven at 75 degrees or the microwave if you have a low power setting 400w ish in 1min bursts with a 1min break in between. To speed it up even more, cut your buds into small pieces & spread it out :)
Enjoy your home grown buddy, I'm off to walk my dog & break my heart giving out my hard earned 20

Well it's done and the plants are in there new home . But unfortunately my little girl ( my daughter ) has come home early today so there wasn't any chance for me to take any pictures . I'll update the pics tomorrow . And skunny my friend what quick drying method di use for a quick dry . My popcorn buds have a limited life .

I also find it hard to take pics due to me having kids around mate. Trying to keep them from not seeing anything is a running battle lol my two loves in life my family and my weed

A man after my own heart . Tell me about it dude my youngest is consistently asking questions about everything and not just about the loft but about why my cigarettes smells different than her grandmother's and all sorts of stuff . But I've got other children who are all older twenty two and twenty one old boys who grew up in just the same environment and they are well behaved good manners and are young gentlemen . One of them smokes and is just like me and the other is a book worm who has smoked but it's just for them . I don't smoke in the same room as the my little girl . Only in my kitchen with the extractor fan on full .but yeah dude family and home grown's all the way .

A man after my own heart . Tell me about it dude my youngest is consistently asking questions about everything and not just about the loft but about why my cigarettes smells different than her grandmother's and all sorts of stuff . But I've got other children who are all older twenty two and twenty one old boys who grew up in just the same environment and they are well behaved good manners and are young gentlemen . One of them smokes and is just like me and the other is a book worm who has smoked but it's just for them . I don't smoke in the same room as the my little girl . Only in my kitchen with the extractor fan on full .but yeah dude family and home grown's all the way .

Of course they grew up just fine! Clearly had a great relaxed father! :tokin::rofl: Hahaha Greenthumb J and I aren't there yet but good to know there are other people raising or have raised their kids in a similar lifestyle and that they are doing great. Since we don't plan on giving this up just to start a family eventually.. We will gladly do both :Rasta:

LadyGreenthum

My eldest is 11 and seen the tent and asked what it was so i just said it was one of those cloths drying cabnets live his nans lol now i keep it in a cuboard out off the way. My youngest at aged 5 said why are you smoking (i gave up smoking ciggys)i was stumped. I smoke outside in the garden i did get a vape but just cant beat a spliff. I just put a small amount off tobacco in them now though and use one off those e-vapes for in the day.

How is the vape mate, does it still taste a bit of plastic

Yeah ive not really used it as much as i hoped as it just not a joint but im old in the tooth and just love a splif i think i may use it more in the winter as i can just have one in the bathroom and no smell or smoke in the house.

Skunny buddy :) the one I'm on about ain't got a plastic taste at all, after you air out the plastic bits :)
Loving the crowd in here and loving seeing LadyGreenthumb here as I want to encourage Mrs LA to step in on here a d join the party!!
Much love to you all! :)

Give her a little seed and tell her you want to spend some time with her and get her growing! Once she is on here and sees how awesome and friendly people are she will be hooked! Hahahaha that is what happened to me! :circle-of-love:

Yeah ive not really used it as much as i hoped as it just not a joint but im old in the tooth and just love a splif i think i may use it more in the winter as i can just have one in the bathroom and no smell or smoke in the house.

I know exactly what you mean with loving a spliff mate, there aint nothing better :) I'll only be using a vape for work & rolling a fat one as soon as I get home:)

LA, get your missus growing a plant of her own & get her signed up. The more the merrier in here :)

Of course they grew up just fine! Clearly had a great relaxed father! :tokin::rofl: Hahaha Greenthumb J and I aren't there yet but good to know there are other people raising or have raised their kids in a similar lifestyle and that they are doing great. Since we don't plan on giving this up just to start a family eventually.. We will gladly do both :Rasta:

LadyGreenthum

I try my very best for the kids . They just need large amounts of love and respect . I remember my dad saying . You wait two years for kids to talk and walk . And the next twenty telling them to sit down and shut up .

I tried and tested the volcano vaporizer and its great but like skunny said you can't beat a splif . I think for me it's the ritual of rolling and I take great care with every one I roll . It's like an art form . And here is a little nugget of what my crop will look like and its ten day's early but like I said I can't afford 20 bags . So the left hand plant and my popcorn buds will be slowly cut down as I need it . I would much prefer to sacrifice the left-hand one that has been growing under the cfl than the more superior hps side .
IMAG020020.jpg
even ten days early she looks nice and hopefully will taste as good as she looks .

Back
Top Bottom