British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

Haha, that's not very nice of him, I bet Sara would have loved your wedding :) You'll do alright with a TopLED mate, they're as good as a lot of the premium priced lights. Which model are you going for?

Sara suggested the mars ll 1200 but I'm going for two mars ll 700 for flowering and the 3x193 reflector type for the veg room . I don't want to be under power and like the idea of having two rather the one . I'm not saying by any means that they are unreliable but if I have two and one breaks I've still got the other . That's my thoughts on it . But any other ideas would be good .

You've done what I would do mate, you'll also get more coverage with two 700's as well as knowing you've got a back up should anything fail. The reflectors are a great veg light & save pennies too coz you can turn the reds off so I'd say you've chosen well :)

Well today I've had a death in the extended family my little girl on the left of this shot has died from her dad being overworked as I said the other day in skunny's journal sometimes I finnish early but the day's I need to get home something happens to stop me yesterday she was alive and today with neglect she has passed on .
IMAG017122.jpg
on the other hand the bigger one's are ok and the two new one are growing taller already from the other two that have been flowering . Here is a group shot and a few others the ones with the ducting in the pictures are on the left under the cfl and the pictures without the ducting are on the right under the hps . And as kjc said and I expected have superior growth . I'm also sure that the rest of you would also have expected this
IMAG016512.jpg
IMAG016314.jpg
IMAG016617.jpg
IMAG016922.jpg
IMAG016718.jpg
IMAG016826.jpg
IMAG017023.jpg
IMAG016212.jpg

Poor dead baby, I will mourn the loss as if it was my own :rip::sorry: On the upside, at least you've got some buds on the way :) & I can confirm that backbuilding works & is well worth doing :)

Welcome lady greenthum . I know I need to take better care of them but my job gets in the way sometimes . I'm not going to let the others go the same way . I'll keep my eye on them at all times when I'm not working . And yes skunny snip snip snip like I said to la I couldn't believe that I've never heard of this back budding before . I've been growing for ten years . So from that basically it's took me ten years tofind I site and members that I trusted . Thanks again guy's and girls .

Back
Top Bottom