British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

What I was thinking was moving the hps from one side of the room to the other and vice versa with cfl . So the plants on the left will get a bit of hps and the other side that is normally lit by the hps will get covered by the cfl . Hope that clears my thoughts up on that kjc . As always any comments will greatly appreciated .

I'm confused (it's not the 1st time) I see you have two rooms, a tall one with HPS & a short one with CFL so I'm guessing the HPS is the flower room & CFL is your veg room. Is there another room you've not shown?

Haha, it's crystal clear now mate :) Can you not bang a 1000w HPS in there to light the whole room? I agree with KJC though, swapping them around will just confuse the plants & both sides will suffer

Little girls getting are getting a bit bigger
IMAG015815.jpg
IMAG015720.jpg

There's no such thing as a cheap wedding & that's coz there is a woman involved. You could go to the register office in your normal clothes, sign the papers & your done but the ladies want churches, flowers, bridesmaides, dresses, photographers, day do, night do etc etc etc etc :)

i have got one of these seeds ready to pop in veg once my current ladies been in flower for a month. i would like to follow this thread to see how they turn out.

can any one direct me on how i subscribe? im pretty new to this site.

You hit the nail slap bang on its head la . That's exactly what I'm going to do .

If its LED light you are looking for check out Greenthumb J's journals.. He has a discount code for a LED light.. Might just be what you are looking for!

I'm sticking around for the journal too... Looking good! :goodjob:

Lady Greenthum

Random, by posting in a thread you are automatically subscribed :) You can also sub by clicking the drop down bar at the top of the page on the grey bar under the like count :)

Back
Top Bottom