British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

Hello everyone hope we all have had a good weekend and a nice start to the new week . I been in the garden today and everything is looking good . So I will start with my little girls . The 3 that I have left have got there 1st tire leaves . These little one's will be moved into net pots filled with clay pebbles and set off in one big tub with a air stone by friday .
IMAG017912.jpg
the bigger plants have been and there snip and quick hair cut . I have followed la's guide to back budding . Let's hope I've done the snip right . Here's some pictures
IMAG017816.jpg
IMAG017715.jpg
this is what I was left with after the snip and a hair cut . And these are the plants after the snip and hair cut .
IMAG017424.jpg
IMAG017328.jpg
IMAG017222.jpg
IMAG017518.jpg
IMAG017620.jpg

You're a man after my own heart mate, tight as fook :) All's good in my garden buddy, the two tangies went into flower today & all my babies are doing well :) The only downside is fluxy still has nuts

I've no pennies or pounds at the moment mate, times are very hard in my trade unfortunately.
I'm castrating the little fcuker twice a day & spraying it with reverse every other day. Hopefully it'll give up soon

Well my crop is now in the hands of la's back bud building technique . I have faith in la's techniques . I think I will try one of my white widow x big buds with his flux style as I'll have an extra four weeks of veg time as I will be putting two in to flower first and then the last one . Which will be called the white flux . I will be reading and reading la's quick guide to fluxing over and over again .

After seeing them pictures in your quick guide of your flux . Who wouldn't want to give it a try . I've always said there is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful woman and that's is one hell of a beautiful woman la . And really mean that she is sexy . That's why I'm going to try it . Ding dong as they say . :adore::adore:as for the back building I'm excited to see what happens this being my 1st time I'm just giddy . Cheers again for the heads up la

Well la you have well and truly gone and done it this time . I'm going to need about fifty yo yo's after doing your little snip all my buds seem to have gone that heavy already after 3 days that the stems can no longer support the buds and one of my plants has almost fell open and one of them buds was having a sleep upside down resting on the side of the bucket . I've tied up the one's I can for now . And as for getting in the room I've got no chance the two newer girls at the front had four weeks longer veg time than the two at the back . :):yahoo::thanks:

Oh yeah some pictures . As you can see two of the little one's look really happy and the other might have a dwarf gene . :rofl::rofl:only joking I think she has gone a little to dry . I personally like to try and keep the cubes dryer so the roots have to come out looking for the water . The other two liked this but this one I've had to wet the cube again rather than water from the bottom.
IMAG019123.jpg
IMAG018720.jpg
IMAG018623.jpg
IMAG018512.jpg
IMAG018826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom